Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Fish has a decision to make!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Fish has a decision to make!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Fish has a decision to make!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Fish has a decision to make!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Fish has a decision to make!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Fish has a decision to make!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Fish has a decision to make!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Fish has a decision to make!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Fish has a decision to make!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Fish has a decision to make!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Fish has a decision to make!!!!

2 posters

Go down

A Fish has a decision to make!!!! Empty A Fish has a decision to make!!!!

Post by Topher Mod Thu May 10, 2018 5:05 pm

Voice
Tonight Vintage take on the team of Jon Reed, Sam Valentine and Josh Wolf, but can the 2019 Royal Rumble winner and The Alpha World Champion put past tensions aside  and work together in an epic battle in the Main Event, Find out on Genesis only on CMV Live stream.

During Genesis.

We are back from commercial break and El Jefe`s music plays, The Human Fish excited as ever makes his way to the ring high fiving all his little fishies….. He slides into the ring does some taunts as the crowd chants Fish Dick…… He signals for a mic…

Jefe : OLA LAAAAAAYYYYY FISHIEEEEEEEEEEES…  Your 2019 Royal Rumble winner is here..

The crowd chant you deserve it…

Jefe : Gracias, Gracias, I couldn’t have made it possible without the support of ALL of you….. My fishies, I thank each and everyone of you…. It’s been a long journey for me, you all know how my CMV career started, or should I say how it almost ended before it started. But the fish in me never gave up, I fought and I fought, from bullies to monsters, I kept on fighting, while some look at me and laugh due to my unique look and size or the way that I wrestle, But I go out there and do what NO one else can do and that’s entertain, whether I win, lose or draw, people talk about my matches,   But since The Royal Rumble at Absolution where I eliminated the New Undisputed Global Champion Top’s Newsome, congrats to him, he cashed in big time, but Top’s you may be The Master Manipulator, you may be The champ on your brand…… BUT THIS IS GENESIS, THE A-SHOW, THE VINTAGE SHOW

The fans chant THIS IS GENESIS over and over..

Jefe : You hear that CMV Universe, the place to be is right here, the orange show,  the A-Show and just look at me, I represent the orange….  However I won the Royal Rumble…. I have a choice to make do I challenge for The Undisputed Championship and take on another guy who cashed in that being Chris Diamond…..

The fans boo….

Jefe : ……..Or do I take on my Vintage amigo, The Alpha World Champion that being The Bloody Brit Chris Andrews….

The fans chant  BRIT….BRIT…BRIT

Jefe :  Wow…. Seems like you really want that….Now I know there’s been some miscommunications between The Brit and myself as of  late, but I can say we’ve patched things up and tonight, right here in Chicago, Illinois, With Joey Bacon by our side all 3 members of Vintage will team up…….

But I’m out here to announce my opponent for Homecoming…. Should i stay or should i go....Well  without further ado….. My opponent will be……………

Brit’s theme plays on the P.A system and the fans go wild with excitement, With the Alpha World Championship proudly worn around his waist he enters the ring…

Brit : Sorry to interrupt ya mate, I just wanted to come out here and apologize, yes we talked things out, but Top’s Newsome manipulated us, I see now you didn’t intentionally superkick me TWICE, it was just accidents, so yea, I apologize for hitting you with some REVENGE…  But I’m gonna miss ya Nemo… I mean when you jump to Fusion and become The New Undisputed Champion…. Just think about it….Vintage with both Fusion and Genesis World titles.

Brit signals for a handhake which El Jefe accepts….Brit turns to walk away, but El Jefe doesn’t let go of the handshake and pulls him back face to face….

Jefe : Nemo? Good one ese… Just one thing….I’m not jumping ship, I’m Genesis and at Homecoming…..i’m facing  YOU!!!! ….

The two superstars still locked in a handshake look at each other with intensity…..as the fans chant HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Last edited by 316topher on Fri May 11, 2018 2:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

A Fish has a decision to make!!!! Empty Re: A Fish has a decision to make!!!!

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu May 10, 2018 6:49 pm

D O P E
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down