Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Blizzard Open Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Blizzard Open Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Blizzard Open Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Blizzard Open Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Blizzard Open Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Blizzard Open Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Blizzard Open Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Blizzard Open Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Blizzard Open Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Blizzard Open Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Blizzard Open Challenge

4 posters

Go down

Blizzard Open Challenge Empty Blizzard Open Challenge

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:05 am

Lets clear the air...

Blizzard has issued an Open Challenge for the European Championship

After he beats Generic Mathews he will defend the tile against anyone who:

Has won their LAST match

Has visited another continent

Enjoys bacon (sorry Shanaz)

IF the belt is not Conquered in 30 days TIME.... IT WILL BECOME FROZEN... and WILL become the Antarctic Championship

If you fit the criteria... then you're eligible. Step right up and take this belt from the greatest #1 Contender the world has ever seen. 

Sign up here... with why you fill the requirements. All Applicants will be reviewed by ADMIN and they will call you. Please... dont wait by your phone.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Blizzard Open Challenge Empty Re: Blizzard Open Challenge

Post by edgy shitbag Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:10 am

Braiden and Aiden McGregor are seen entering the arena. Braiden seems fired up holding onto his belt. He walks right up to camera and begins to speak. 

Mr. Blizzard you think it's wise for an open challenge?  You've just opened a door you don't want to step through. You see we are the greatest tag team that Unmatched has ever seen. We are the most domenant duo in the Buisness. Yes that means your weak, fable, stable you were apart of....X-Gen.  You are Sawft Blizzard. And I want to show the world that you are SAWFT....I don't need your belt....hell, I don't need permission to face you from the authority...me credentials rest on my shoulder. You want a Fight?  I'll be your huckleberry.  Let's go cowboy me and you one of one....belt our no belt I'll show the fans you are a nobody. 

Aiden rushes over and begins to pull his twin back. 

Your call Blizzard, don't be a bitch and let the authority choose your fights. I want you....I WILL BREAK YOU....

As Aiden pulls Braiden back we are left with Braiden yelling into the camera bloody murder. The Saints have finally broken their silence and oddly enough it wasn't towards the scrub tag division back stage. 

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:06 pm

This video was uploaded unto the UnMatched youtube page, taking by Osiris who looks to be fresh out of the gym. He throws a towel over his shoulder and instructs the person holding the camera to keep it still.

OSIRIS: Yo Bliz, word around the water cooler is that you’ve been begging for somebody to beat your ass and take that European Championship from you.

He opens up his arms.

OSIRIS: Well I’m just the man you’re looking for.

he wipes off the beads of sweat forming on his face with the towel.

OSIRIS: I’m sure you were watching when I took Starr to the limit last week, in the main event, I might add. And just look at me, I work out so hard because I can’t get enough bacon. Let’s not forget that Brett’s taken me to visit the motherland. That checks off all three boxes. So how about we get this title match out of the way sooner rather than later. You could accept the other guy’s offer, but where’s the challenge in that? Surely you’re not the kind of guy to take the easy way out, or was I wrong about you?

He chuckles before continuing.

OSIRIS: And before we go any further, I’m gonna go ahead and make one thing clear: this is a limited time offer, Bliz. Look, there’s the Television Championship I could be chasing, hell Brett could even squeeze me in for a world title shot–when my career wouldn’t be on the line of course, but I chose you, Blizzard. Together we could have one of the greatest title matches this company has ever seen. All you have to do is say the word.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:25 pm

Shortly after the Osiris promo was uploaded to youtube, a video of Foster's try at the Blizzard open challenge appears with him standing in front of a multicolored painted canvas.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Osiris, you're a joke. Which is exactly what I exposed you of at Showdown when I beat you.

He smiles before continuing.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Blizzard doesn't need his time wasted with the likes of you. You'll just fall at his feet like you did mine. Blizzard is a man looking for a challenge. And where else to look than the greatest wrestler in the business? The unrecognized talent of Gerald Foster. The masterpiece of CMV. I'm the man you're looking for. Not Osiris, and neither of the Saints.

He spreads out his arms before sending a glare to the camera.

{{Gerald Foster}}
It's me Blizzard. The one who can take your fight to the next level. The next era of professional wrestling can begin when Blizzard and Gerald Foster step in the ring and battle it out like true professional wrestlers. No beef between us. Just two wrestlers looking to express their skills the only way they know how. In a good ole fashion championship match.

He lowers his arms.

{{Gerald Foster}}
It's up to you if you want to take that risk though. I'm a dangerous threat to your championship. Whether you want to open your eyes and see that, well it's up to you.

He smiles as the feed fades.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down