Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Luger's Lip and Xander's Eyebrows Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Luger's Lip and Xander's Eyebrows Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Luger's Lip and Xander's Eyebrows Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Luger's Lip and Xander's Eyebrows Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Luger's Lip and Xander's Eyebrows Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Luger's Lip and Xander's Eyebrows Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Luger's Lip and Xander's Eyebrows Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Luger's Lip and Xander's Eyebrows Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Luger's Lip and Xander's Eyebrows Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Luger's Lip and Xander's Eyebrows Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Luger's Lip and Xander's Eyebrows

Go down

Luger's Lip and Xander's Eyebrows Empty Luger's Lip and Xander's Eyebrows

Post by Batman Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:50 pm

As Genesis comes on air we see Bob Luger backstage lacing up his boots.

Xander Slate
You may as well not show, you'll just lose like you did last week.

Bob smiles and stands up, face to face with his nemesis.

Bob Luger
I still got the job done.

Xander Slate
No, you embarrassed the Regime. And you'll do it again. Pat will see that and dispose of you like the worhtless scum you are.

Bob Luger
Funny how uncomfortable you are now that i'm here. I mean, I got it all figured out. You had one job. Hold the Inernational Championship. Yet you failed to do that when Brett Angel whooped your ass. An old washed up hasbeen. And it got you thinking. You're also an old washed up hasbeen. Now, you're an old washed up hasbeen, without a belt. You're usless to the Regime. Don't you get it. I'm not just the insurance policy for the Regime. I'm your replacement. It's not me being disposed. It's you. So you can spit all this fire at me all you want. You can wear the jealousy mask and comment on my tweets all day every day but none of that, will change the fact that i'm better than you. And i'm not just the only one that sees that.

Xander smiles and shakes his head.

Xander Slate
My replacement you say?

Luger nods.

Xander Slate
Hahahaha, a man who's only held two belts in the almost three years he's been here is my replacement? The man who couldn't ever beat Tim LaFave or Elijah Stewart is my replacement? The man who lost the majority of the time in our KLIQ days is my replacement? Luger, you're a joke. You've done nothing with your career since you got the boot from Genesis You hide behind this macho man attitude and act as if you've accomplished enough to call yourself a legend but you couldn't even make it big on UnMatched and it was sinking faster than your last Alpha World Title reign. But you're my replacement? HA! We'll see.

He taps on Luger's shoulder before laughing to himself and walking off camera.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Luger's Lip and Xander's Eyebrows Empty Re: Luger's Lip and Xander's Eyebrows

Post by Batman Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:45 pm

As the show continues, an hour after he cost Luger his match, Xander is seen backstage leaning against a wall with his arms crossed. A content look lays across his face as he laughs to himself, still thinking about screwing over his nemesis. That is until Pat walks up to him in a huff.

Pat LaFave
Slate what the hell are you doing? Huh??

Slate steps up to him, however, before he can get any words out of his mouth, Luger comes up, screaming.

Bob Luger

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??

He shoves Slate with brute force against the wall, with pure anger in his eyes. Slate immediately shoves him back and as the two look to be seconds away from an all out brawl, Pat steps between them.

Pat LaFave
Enough! I will not allow my Regime to fall apart. Luger, you're not Slate's replacement. Slate, Luger is your teammate whether you like it or not. But if you guys feel the need to duke it out, then do it the right place. Squash this. Squash it at Exodus in a one on one match. Now both of you, get out of my face. Go home.

Slate and Luger don't lose eye contact as Pat points for them to leave. Luger smiles at the thought of beating Slate before slowly backing away. Slate shakes his head and walks off leaving Pat sighing and taking a phone call.

Pat LaFave
This is Pat. Re-REX stop calling me! What? I'm not your grandpa!

And with that the show fades into commercial.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down