Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Sully and Willie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Sully and Willie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Sully and Willie Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Sully and Willie Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Sully and Willie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Sully and Willie Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Sully and Willie Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Sully and Willie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Sully and Willie Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Sully and Willie Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Sully and Willie

Go down

Sully and Willie Empty Sully and Willie

Post by KrisSully Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:36 pm

Backstage this week at Fusion

Sully and Willie are standing in the locker room Barron Blade standing in the background

Sully: Will, listen... What I said last week, about you being like Ma, I realize that was uncalled for. I realize I crossed the line. I'm sorry.

Willie: Yeah, and shoving you, wasn't the most reasonable way to handle it. I'm sorry too.

Blade walks towards the two of them a smile across his face, as he approaches the two Willies demeanor sours

Blade: Well, since that's out of the way, Willie I accept your apology, and tonight, will be amazing. As you are going to win the qualifier for the Open-weight Championship. And you'll have my full support tonight-

Willie: Number one Blade, you don't call me Willie. It's Will. Second, what in the hell makes you think I'm sorry for you falling on your ass? And third I don't want or need YOUR support.

Kris: Calm down Willie. It'll be fine. Besides I have a match tonight, so Barron will have to sit in. And listen, I know you two don't get along, but this is a good opportunity to start. Just do what you do. You'll be fine.

Kris puts his hand on Willies shoulder, trying to comfort his brother and coax him into accepting or at least tolerating Blades help.

Willie: Fine. But none of this underhanded crap.

Willies' gaze turns to Blade sharp as a knife, and just as deadly.

Blade: Scouts honor.

Blade raises his right hand in a show of truth and acknowledgment of Willies request.

Kris: Now lets get to it ladies. We got shit to do.

The trio walk out of the locker room together, and as Blade turns his back to the camera you see the fingers crossed behind his back, and ear to ear grin forming across his face.

Blade: Tonight is just the beginning!
KrisSully
KrisSully
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down