Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Sully vs ??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Sully vs ??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Sully vs ??? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Sully vs ??? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Sully vs ??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Sully vs ??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Sully vs ??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Sully vs ??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Sully vs ??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Sully vs ??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Sully vs ???

Go down

Sully vs ??? Empty Sully vs ???

Post by KrisSully Mon May 06, 2019 12:46 am

Supremacy #1 is now underway! As the fans prepare for the first match of the night, backstage cameras catch sight of the former and final US Champ making his way through the backstage area, flanked by Barron Blade. Sully is walking like a man off to war, and makes his way to gorrilla.

Sully's music then fills the arena to a now mixed crowd after the bombshell revelation that Sully finally found the one whom attacked Willie.

Sully makes his way into the ring after grabbing a mic.

Sully: Yo! I told ALL OF YA'LL! I told you I'd find that ass-clown, and I did it! I finally did it! Put it up on the tron!

As he yells this, a video starts playing of the perp, walking with the replica US Title from earlier in the day, before the attack, and it is none other than... Walter Bolek?!

Sully: I told you! I told you it wasn't me. Now, I don't know WHY he decided to impersonate me, but I damn sure want to know. And I want to know right goddam now-

Before he can finish, another man rushes the ring, taking Sully out from behind, Gary Reid! Reid then notices Blade who's now backed into the corner, as he moves towards him, The music of Willie Sullivan hits the arena to a chorus of cheers.

Willie bolts his way down to the ring, but before he can enter it, Walter Bolek makes his presence known, jumping the barricade and slamming into Willie at the bottom of the ramp sending him crashing into the barricade.

Sully now seeing his brother attempt a rescue starts to crawl towards him, but before he can get far, Reid locks in the armbar, wrenching his arm violently, causing Sully to tap quite quickly.

It's not long before Willie meets a similar fate, now both brothers tapping out to the armbars for some time before the officials make their way to the ring, separating the Armbar Society away from both Sully Bros. Clearly hurt, Kris and Willie watch on clutching their arms as Bolek and Reid make their way backstage.

The start of finding real answers comes next.
KrisSully
KrisSully
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down