Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Rising from the ashes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Rising from the ashes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Rising from the ashes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Rising from the ashes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Rising from the ashes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Rising from the ashes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Rising from the ashes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Rising from the ashes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Rising from the ashes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Rising from the ashes Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Rising from the ashes

Go down

Rising from the ashes Empty Rising from the ashes

Post by Miztacular Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:28 pm

The fallout episode of Fusion kicks off with a video hype package recapping last nights Exodus event, highlighting the big moments  with still photo's and audio from Mr Dashing behind the commentary desk. Following the hype package the theme of Monday Night Fusion begins to play throughout the arena along with the sound of pyro as the crowd leap to their feet in anticipation for the build to CMV's next Main Roster Pay Per View, Validation in the not too distant future. After the introduction the camera pans to the commentary desk, revealing none other than Mr Dashing himself spitting those opening lines we all know and love.

Mr Dashing:
What is up guys DASHING HERE with episode one hundred and fifty one of Monday Night Fusion and boy are we in for a big one tonight. A huge Co-Main Event match for the United States Championship between Percy Simmons, TZ Mass and Kris Sullivan, but that won't be the only Championship on the line! For before that we have the CMV Tag Team Championships up for grabs as Harvey & Stefan Hastings go toe to toe with Dax Harris and Adam Valentine. But before we get to those COLOSSAL match ups, we have future Hall of Famer Ryan Kent in one on one action as he looks to take on Chris Proudfoot, and that's not even HALF of this STACKED episode of Monday Night Fusion. Who knows what's in store for us tonight!

The camera pans around the crowd for a moment before directing the attention to the stage in anticipation for our first match up of the evening.

Immediately as soon as the first note of static hits the PA System, the crowd leap to their feet almost in disbelief. Dashing behind the commentary booth is forced to his feet, simply unable to remain seated.

Mr Dashing:

Is this right?! This HAS to be a mistake. It can't be!

The crowd begin to chant "Hay-den, Hay-den, Hay-den" again and again and again. He may have done some questionable things in the past, but distance makes the heart grow fonder and that is seemingly the case here tonight for this live crowd here for Monday Night Fusion chanting the name of the future first ballet Hall of Famer as his music echo's around this jam packed arena. Moments go by and the crowd continue to chant before finally, finally, Hayden Kiteley makes his way out from the back staring out into the open arena with a smile on his face and a microphone in his hand.

Mr Dashing:

Not that this man needs any introduction! But ladies and gentleman, give it up for the first EVER CMV Undisputed Champion, the former five time Undisputed Champion, Royal Rumble Winner, multiple time Tag Team Champion, Intercontinental Champion, Anarchy Champion, King of the Ring winner! Man this guy has done it all! We haven't seen him in months, not since well, not since he got his jaw clocked in by Pierre at Ascendance!

Hayden walks to the top of the stage before coming to a halt, looking over the arena, taking in a feeling he hasn't felt in a loooong time, the crowd chanting his name as he stands there for the world to see. Moments pass and he slowly makes his way down the ramp towards the, subtly nodding his head while he walks. He comes to a stand still before the squared circle, he looks side to side, and begins to climb onto the apron, and make his way through the ropes into the center of the ring, the crowd continue to cheer while he stands there, in silence.

Mr Dashing:

I wonder what in gods name he's got to say, there must be so many things going on in the mind of that man, only he can truly know what's about to come out of his mouth.

Hayden, with a smile on his face raises the microphone up to his mouth, the cheers from the crowd intensify and just as the microphone reaches his mouth, the crowd simmers down, in anticipation for what the former Five Time Undisputed Champion has to say.

Hayden Kiteley:

Boy it's good to be back.

With those six words uttered from his mouth, the crowd once again chant his name in deafening fashion preventing him from any further speaking for the time being, he simply crosses his arms and smirks giving them time to get it all out of their system.

Hayden Kiteley:

I gotta say I didn't expect this kind of reception when I decided to come back tonight. I expected booing, I expected Jeers, and I get that, and I would have understood that, you see last time I stepped into the squared circle it didn't go the way I wanted it to, it didn't go the way I expected it to and I'm not afraid to accept what happened. I came out, I was full of myself and I got caught on the jaw by the biggest right hand in this business.

Hayden lowers his mic momentarily, rubbing his chin with his free had for a second or so before continuing on.

Hayden Kiteley:

But hey! I'm all good now, what happened happened, but, while I may have lost that match. I was right about one thing. Before that match I said something, something that Pierre will never forget, that win or lose, he would still be an absolute nobody after Ascendance and that's exactly what has happened. Through no fault of his own. It's sad really because he did truly deserve something after what he was able to do to me that night. But it is what it is, I'm not the kind of man to kick somebody while they're down. While I was right about the fact that the result got him nowhere, I was wrong about something else. You see I said Pierre was never going to be good enough to earn my respect, I said Pierre was never good enough to become an A plus player, and you know what. I was wrong, and I'll openly admit it. It may have done nothing for his career in the long run, but let me tell you Pierre Thompson IS an A plus player, and you can be damn sure he has my respect.

The crowd rallies to their feet again chanting "A plus player" while Hayden claps his hands in agreement before pressing on with what he has to say.

Hayden Kiteley:

But with that out of the way, I'm sure you're all wondering why I'm here, in fact I can practically hear you all talking amongst yourself, wondering why I'm back, wondering what it is I have to offer, what else could I possibly achieve. I still got a lot to offer, I'm still a young'n. You know, when I worn my first title at CMV Live from Xander Slate way back in Season two, I was only twenty two years old. Here I am four years later and I've checked near enough everything off of the list. But, there's more than to do than just winning titles. It just so happens, that winning titles is in my path to one of the goals left on my to do list. You see, CMV is bleeding, UnMatched is gone, Ferocity is gone, Intensity went a long time ago, a lot and I mean a lot of the biggest stars have left this company and it's a shame. CMV is a wounded animal, for years I've called this place a home. But I've never really treated it that way. I came and went as I pleased. I argued with all of the other tenants I share this "house" with. But now it's time to fix the place that made me who I am to day. Fusion needs stars, fusion needs recognisable talent.

Coming back here, and raising Fusion up to it's former glory like a phoenix coming from the ashes is something I want, something I need to do, and that certainly is an option, and an option that I've done many times, but before I did it for my own personal gain, before I did it to raise my notoriety, to raise my status, I played by my own rules. See there are good guys and there's bad guys in this world and for the majority of my time here I've been a very bad guy. But this time, we've got to do it right, last time I "patched this place up" I merely stuck a bandage on the wound, it was short term fix and ultimately it only really helped me in the long run. But this time, IF I come to Fusion I'm not going to come up with a temporary solution, no, I'm going to cauterise the wound, I'm going to burn away the things wrong with this show and patch it up to good health. Not just for me, but for all of you, and all of those other guys in the back that call this place a home just like I do. That's what'll happen if I come back to fusion.

Hayden lowers his microphone for a moment, as the crowd begins to chant "Thank you Hayden" in admiration for the promises he's just made, moments pass and Hayden once again speaks into the microphone.

Hayden Kiteley:

But Fusion... Isn't the only show in need of saving. For years I've bashed Genesis, for years I've added to the problem, pointing out time and time again that Genesis is simply a brand for the Fusion rejects and those I considered unworthy to fight on the Fusion brand. But instead of offering a solution, I just kept adding to the problem. I won't deny it, I'm not going to hide from it, the things I've said in the past are true, and they still are true to this day. Genesis was raised on bad soil. The foundations of the brand sent it into a downward spiral. Their first Alpha World Champion was nothing more than a utility player on Fusion, their second Champion was a guy who couldn't escape the tag division prior to the existence of Genesis. Their third Champion was a guy who at one point lost 7 matches straight to guys who couldn't cut it on Fusion and it just gets worse and worse as it spirals further and further down. Now, am I bad guy for saying that? No, because now I have a solution. Was I bad guy for saying that before? Yeah, because I just added to the negative stigma of the brand. I'm sure each and every guy I just mentioned is full of talent, but because of people like the guy I used to be, their talent, was overlooked. You could go through your Tim LaFaves, your Furious Franks, your Bob Lugers all the way to your modern Champions like Josh Wolf and Chris Andrews and you could point out their lows and make them look worse for it, and that's exactly what I did before...

But not now, see I'm no different. I started out in this company it took me almost an entire year to obtain my first Championship, now I've been right about a lot of things, but let me tell you something I was most certainly wrong about. In my past I said Genesis was a cesspool that wasn't worth saving. Because it started rocky, because had shaky foundations. But when you think about it, am I any different? Did I start perfect? No. But over time I grew and became the star I am today. If I end up Genesis, It'll be my goal to rid that brand of that very same negative stigma that I myself gave it. I'll pick that brand up, just as I picked Fusion up in the past, I'll carry it on my back week in, week out, just like I've done for the majority of my career. Except this time.. This time, I won't be carrying it alone, this time I'll have the legions of fans that have supported this company over the years, this time I'll have all the Superstars that make this company what it is carrying it along with me. Because saving this company? Bringing it back to its former glory, is bigger than me. Now I might not be a big guy, I'm only 5'10. Well, 5'11  with my wrestling boots on. But I've shown in the past that your stature means absolutely nothing when it comes to how successful you can be and while it may look like Genesis is a small show, as somebody who's not exactly a big guy, I can attest that just because I look small, doesn't mean I didn't have the potential that got me where I am today, and if I go to Genesis, that's exactly what I'll do. I'll bring out it's true potential and I'll make it the show it's destined to be.

Again the crowd roar in excitement, this side of Hayden has rarely been seen throughout his time in CMV but boy are they eating it up, he looks out to the crowd pointing at them "this is for you" he says off the microphone as they chant his name.

Hayden Kiteley:

It all depends on where I end up, that's up to the guys up top. Hayden Kiteley is home, and he's here to stay. There's no showtime anymore, there's no blade. This isn't a character this isn't a gimmick, this is me, this is my home, and I'm here to save it!

Hayden throws the microphone to floor as his music hits the PA system once again, he climbs the turnbuckles and raises his fist while the crowd continue to chant his name, he remains on the top rope soaking in the crowd reception as the camera slowly fades to commercial.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down