Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Rising Legacy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Rising Legacy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Rising Legacy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Rising Legacy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Rising Legacy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Rising Legacy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Rising Legacy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Rising Legacy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Rising Legacy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Rising Legacy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Rising Legacy

Go down

Rising Legacy Empty Rising Legacy

Post by Batman Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:05 pm

As Fusion rolls forward, we are taken to the Luger home gym where Lex is seen standing in front of his son who seems to be doing one armed push ups, with as usual, not a single drop of sweat.

Lex Luger
As Ascendance comes upon us, we at the Luger Empire wonder.......

Lex glances back at his son, admiring his hard work before looking back at the camera.

Lex Luger
Who else takes this business as serious as that man behind me? Who else works their ass off every single hour of the day, every day, every week? Huh? I can answer that for you. Nobody. Nobody wants this as bad as my son, Bob Luger. They are all off partying on the weekend and tweeting about their losses and what not. My son, walks into the arena with every intention of putting it all on the line. And when he leaves that arena, he doesn't go to the bar nor does he go back to his hotel. No, he goes to the gym, and works on his week points.

Lex takes a moment.

Lex Luger
Some people say that working out too much can affect you in a negative way. But that's a theory based off of normal men. Imperfect men. Bob Luger is a perfect being chiseled by the gods who've blessed him with the will to get stronger at all costs. Bob's life is devoted to hard work and determination, that's what has gotten him to where he is today. And since I stepped into the picture as his on-air mentor, he hasn't lost a single match. Hell, he beat YOUR CMV Undisputed Champion. He's proven himself in that ring and in this gym. He's no man to just stand back and let all the opportunities slide. He takes those opportunities. And if none are presentable, he creates opportunities.

Bob continues his push ups, only switching arms.

Lex Luger
That's right, he came up with the brilliant idea to show his ultimate display of strength on the grand stage. The Bob Luger Arm Wrestling Open Challenge is the opportunity of a life time for ANYone to step in the ring and face the FUTURE of this business in a classic arm wrestling match. Anybody in the back. Anybody in the crowd. The referees. The commentators. The ambassador. Anybody can accept this challenge. But as a fair warning to the mystery challenger, coming from the Luger Family, be prepared for the long walk of shame up that ramp when my son. Because this man behind me. This BEAST! He's not preparing to lose. He's preparing to achieve the first step in fulfilling his legacy.

And with that, Lex turns back to his son as the camera fades away.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down