Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Who is Mike Kersh (For real this time guys) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Who is Mike Kersh (For real this time guys) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Who is Mike Kersh (For real this time guys) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Who is Mike Kersh (For real this time guys) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Who is Mike Kersh (For real this time guys) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Who is Mike Kersh (For real this time guys) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Who is Mike Kersh (For real this time guys) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Who is Mike Kersh (For real this time guys) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Who is Mike Kersh (For real this time guys) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Who is Mike Kersh (For real this time guys) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Who is Mike Kersh (For real this time guys)

Go down

Who is Mike Kersh (For real this time guys) Empty Who is Mike Kersh (For real this time guys)

Post by TheQuinceyShow Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:33 am

*Mike Kersh is clasping his hands together in front of his face*

Mike Kersh-My name is Phillip Kurs but you guys know me as Mike Kersh. I was born in Kula Hawaii on 9/13/91. I have 2 brothers, one older and one younger and I have an older sister. I grew up living the dream, my Dad was a real estate agent and my mother worked for the military so we had money. I went to school and took up a hobby in Basketball. I was pretty good at it and I made my team to the state championships, we lost but that's Ok, I'm not angry about it. *Pretends to get angry and laughs* But seriously I graduated high school and wanted to go to college for political science but I dropped out to become a pro wrestler. I'm in so many companies and hopefully CMV becomes a place where I can win my first championship. What can go wrong? *Eats an almond joy*
TheQuinceyShow
TheQuinceyShow
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark and Puns

Back to top Go down