Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The FURY road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The FURY road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The FURY road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The FURY road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The FURY road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The FURY road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The FURY road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The FURY road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The FURY road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The FURY road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The FURY road

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The FURY road - Page 2 Empty Re: The FURY road

Post by Rage Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:20 am

Cassie was shocked and appalled. The match didn't nearly go the 20 minutes and it was over during the first fall!? She stared down the new champion with utter disgust. Then came the confirmation that the fix was in when FEAR arrived and slipped an envelope full of cash to the crooked referee who then left the ring a very rich man. FEAR then snatched mic from Fury and mocked everyone who witnessed the debacle.

"Yes! I was the one who changed the match! I make good on my promises and it was very rewarding to see you lose your title again dear sister! And now, Fury owes me that which is mine! The Amulet! You made all these allies dear Cassie but in the end, none of them could do a damn thing! Not even the Corporation can stop the Unholy Alliance!"

At this point, the cowgirl heard enough and suddenly charged FEAR, kicking him square in the balls to drop him. All the former vixen could see now was her hated nemesis, mounting him and pummeling his face until it was a red ruin. FEAR enjoyed the pain and taste of his own blood, grinning during the beat down.

Unfortunately, during her vicious assault she completely forgot the danger in the ring right behind her...

(Open to Fury)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:28 pm

Sure enough it was revealed that FEAR rigged the match to be in Furys favour behind her back, the old bastard admitting it when he took the mic from Fury and bragging about it to Cassie. Though Fury didn’t like that she had a controversial win over the cowgirl.

“I wanted the title back in a fair match Col. Sanders!” Fury shouts to FEAR as she climbed out the ring for a few seconds, leaving Fear and Cassie alone in the ring for a few moments. The Urban Warrior was up to something but suddenly the crowd’s attention was back on Cassie as she low blowed Fear and was now on top of him viciously beating the bastards face in.

Cassie was too distracted with her beat down on Fear to see Fury roll back into the ring with a steel chair. The Urban Warrior raising the chair and cracking the cowgirl hard on the back of the head.

“I had no part in FEARs rigging, but THAT was for the first cunt punt!” she blasted as Cassie was knocked off of FEAR. Fury then taunted towards Cassie as she got back onto her feet, bad move as the cowgirl brought the fight to her.

The two vixens traded vicious blows to each other for a long while, it seemed that Cassie had the upper hand as she busted Furys face open, the new champ distracted trying to wipe the blood from her eyes as Cassie looked to line up a cunt punt to Fury, she took a few steps back and started the run up....

Only for Fury to catch her mid run with a Spear, the two vixens hitting the mat hard. Fury barely managed to get to her feet while Cassie was downed. The Urban warrior panting and worn out. But she wasn’t done yet.

“That Spear was for the second punt, and this......is for the third one!!!”

Fury hoisted Cassie onto the middle rope in a very familiar way, she was going to hit Cassie with her own cunt punt. With Cassie dazed on the ropes Fury took a few steps back to the middle of the ring, taking a brief moment to flip the cowgirl off before charging in and hitting Cassie with a very painful punt.
Tired out from the fight Fury grabbed the mic back of the rings mat.

“I told you I was going to get payback and that only one of us was going to be walking out the ring tonight. I said that it was going to be me and I delivered!”

Done with Cassie for now she turned her attention to FEAR. “You came through on your side of the deal, despite me wanting it in a fair match. Cassie got the living daylights beaten outta her. You’ll get your Amulet just give me two days to retrieve it” She dropped the mic and left the ring with the title going backstage, leaving FEAR to mock the cowgirl some more if he so wished to.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

The FURY road - Page 2 206
The FURY road - Page 2 Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
The FURY road - Page 2 DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:55 pm

Before the show on Friday night Genesis. Furys Music hit the PA system, the current vixens champ stormed down the ramp. Since she wasn’t booked for tonight she wore her street clothes instead of her usual in ring attire, she had also left her title belt behind for now. The Urban warrior wasn’t going to be sticking around for long though she just wanted to get something out of her system.

Ducking under the bottom rope to get in the ring, she motioned for a mic to be handed to her. She was handed on by one of the camera crew. It didn’t work so she glared at the man and she was heard saying.

“You going to give me a mic that works, or do i have to beat the crap outta you”

Finally with a working mic hand Fury paces around the ring.

“Before the show starts I gotta get a few things outta my system.”

“First off all..... Jade Divine” Sarcastic clapping

“Bravo you pinned me in the last match, too bad that victory and the elimination tag match means absolutely nothing. Tag victories means nothing if theres no vixens tag division to make an impact on. And pinning me in the triple threat match, it was more like a handicap match it took you and Alexia Stroud several signatures and finishers for you to steal the pin. I don’t care what you or your fish brother says you have never beaten me in a true one on one match, true one on one where there is no pain in the ass third wheel... Enjoy your pointless wins because at home coming your going to need some Divine Intervention to put me down one on one!!

Secondly about all these Tag and Triple threat matches I’ve been getting booked in lately, is a load of shit!! Not only that I’ve been constantly being booked against the number one contenders each bloody week!! To the Management backstage particularly the Booker what the heck are you thinking, putting me in matches where i’m always outnumbered. You aren’t giving me a chance to fight someone else than the usual suspects , your giving the number one contender all the momentum and making sure I’m the underdog. You want a good vixens title match for Home Coming you better give me some singles one on one matches, not one vs one vs one.

Now that I got that of my chest....”

Done for now Fury drops the mic, her music again playing on the PA system as she leaves the ring and hopping over the arena barrier taking her leave of the arena.

Jenny Wheeler

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:27 am

Fusion Episode 35
Just as Jade Divine’s feet touch the floor outside the cage and celebrates her victory, her music is cut off and replaced with Furys.

The Vixens champ appears at the top of the ramp a mic in hand, but before Fury said anything she raised her hands and clapped sarcastically, before raising the mic to her mouth.

“Bravo bravo, Miss help my brothers a fish. Nice cowardly win there. What a shame you took the easy way outta the match, if you really wanted to send me a message you would have fought and pinned Cruella De Vil. The only message you sent tonight was that you would rather take the easy out than see the fight to the end”

Fury takes a moment to glance around for any signs of the unholy alliance; she knew FEAR was looking to get her for that fake amulet. With the ghost clear for now she turns her attention back to Divine.

“Talk all the crap you want about your hollow victories, At Home Coming don’t you dare think I’m going down easy, Now since I have the week off I’ll be going”

Done for now she tosses the mic back to the sound crew before walking off backstage, wanting to be out the building before any of FEARs tag alongs knew she was in the building.

Jenny Wheeler

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:24 am

Fury was not happy, she had been enjoying her week off by spending time with her boyfriend whenever he wasn’t booked on NXT. First their time together had been interrupted when Rick was booked in a Triple threat match, made worst since Rick had been busted open in that match. And Now she had gotten word that Amber Briggs had the nerve to involve her in her little games with Cass LaFave.

Annoyed she allowed a CMV camera crew a few minutes of her time to address the fact, She was sitting on a sofa with her feet up and a cool root beer in hand, while Rick was hitting a punch bag.

“First off please take note, that I do not repeat do not appreciate my alone time with my man being interrupted. Secondly Amber Briggs you have some fucking nerve dragging me into your little games Timmy boys mama, I have enough shit to deal with without you wasting my time. But your lucky as Cass Lafave made a big mistake tweeting that I’m a dead woman, so i’ll do you this little favour just the once.”

One Root beer done Fury walked off camera for a few seconds as she grabbed another one.

“Now where was I?...Oh right, Timmy boys ma. Cass now before that tweet i was more pissed off at Ambers nerve and was just going to treat this upcoming match as something that I just want over with so I can focus on other things, Ya know? I have no problem with you, but now because of your tweet now its personal, me a dead woman? Your mistake, you wanted to piss off the toughest bitch on fusion, Bravo you done it”

Riled up Fury finished this little address to the CMV universe over by punching the Camera.

Jenny Wheeler

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:42 am

After losing to Cass it was up to Grid to come down to the arena to drag the unconscious Fury bad to her locker room, a few moments and a bucket of cold water later the Urban warrior was brought back to her senses. Just in time too as it seemed that an Interviewer wanted to see how pissed off the Urban Warrior was about that lost. They kept a good distance away with the camera giving Furys history with punching them. Grid handing her a cold root beer knowing it would keep her calm for a while at least.

Oddly enough Fury seemed not to be pissed off for once.

“Ha I bet I fooled all of you with my little act in the ring huh, especially the whole knocked out part. Guess what Mama Cass that whole match was just an act. You see before the match i was thinking, and changed my mind about what I said before. I wasn’t going to let Amber Briggs think that she could use me in your little game, and thought what better way than to cost her a win in your pick your poison game. And you fell for it too, I couldn’t believe you didn’t see that I wasn’t even trying to win that match.

And you want to know why I didn’t try, because there was nothing in it for me. Why should I waste my time and effort putting away an old bitch for someone else when I could be saving it for my title defence on Sunday. Even acting and not giving it my all, it took a little help from the hammer and several signatures and finishers for you to ‘win’, And Amber better luck next time, hope you don’t make the same mistake again, think that you like Cassie M could use me your for own gains HA!, Now Grid do me a favour and get these guys outta my sight”

Not wanting to mess with Grid the interviewer and there crew legged it as fast as they could.

Jenny Wheeler

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:13 pm

Before the start of Homecoming

Fury had just pulled up on her custom 2012 Harley Davidson Softail Fatboy motorcycle in the arena’s parking complex, other stars of the CMV universe had also arrived, once tonight was over there could be new champions leaving the building. And already the interviews were pestering the current title holders and the challengers, trying to get the hype up for the card.

The Urban Warrior had just set her cycles kickstand up when ofcourse the same interviewer and camera crew approached her. Fury just grinned as she remained sat on her chopper and leaned against the handlebars.

“Fury can we get a few words before Home Coming kicks off?, Are you prepared for your title defence against Jade Divine despite your lost to Cass LaFave Monday?”

“First off all I’ll like to correct you all and Kevin Lee from his and Timmy boys broadcast, Cass Lafave didn’t defeat me, I allowed her a one up over Briggs. I made it clear after that match that I was acting and wasn’t even trying to win, I am I clear?”

The Interviewer and their crew nodded before Fury continued.

“Secondly this is a message to my opponent, Jade Divine. Tonight we square off, the toughest bitch in Fusion vs Americas Sweetheart. I’ll get straight to the point, I made it clear I don’t give a shit about this Vixens title, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to let you take it from me without a fight, bring your best”

Deciding that it was time to hit her locker room and prepare she left the interviewer and camera crew behind. Walking through backstage Fury could help but have a bad feeling about tonight and it wasn’t about the title defence.

Jenny Wheeler

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:18 am

(Moments after Furys title defence at Home Coming)

Putting down Jade Divine wasn’t easy, America’s sweetheart tried her best but in the end Dreams were Slayed on Home Coming. One challenger down and only a whole vixens locker room to go. Whoever was next clearly isn’t going to get as close as Divine was from taking the title from her. Once the title was handed back over to her, Fury was quick roll out the ring and storm up the ramp cradling her injured ribs. She’ll make Divine pay for that another time, for now the Urban warrior made it back stage, walking straight pass a hidden Cassie.

Fury stopped only briefly at a vending machine, managing to get a can of Coke out of it without putting a single dime in the machine, just as she picked the can up did she get a bad feeling. Unfortunately before she had a chance to turn around she was grabbed from behind, one arm hooked around her while one hand with a cloth covered her mouth. Something on the cloth making her start to drift off, but she fought it kicking out low to whoever was behind her. The blow hits it mark and she heard FEAR curse behind her and his grip on her loosen. Fury tried to free herself of his grip but FEARs little tag along Darrell Richards appeared in front her off, slugging Fury hard in her injured ribs. The pain and the chloroform from the cloth kicked in as the Vixens Champion blacked out.

Jenny Wheeler

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:12 am

After the vixens tag match on Genesis and all the vixens had left the ring, Furys music hits the P.A, and for the first time since her ordeal she walked down the ramp in her street clothes with a mic and a steel chair in hand. Slowly the Vixens champ enters the empty ring.

She waits for a moment for noise the from the crowd to die down, it was a mixed reception for her.

“Well I’m glad at least some of you missed me, hope you don’t mind me taking a seat”

She sets the chair up in the middle of the ring.

“I’ll get down to business. Obliviously i’ve been out of action since Home Coming because of FEAR. But now I’m back, I’m not 100% yet thanks to Jade busting my ribs and knees and i’m not afraid to admit it. Despite that thanks to Ziegler, you asshole I’m booked in a Handicap match against not one, not two but three other Bitches. Cruella De Vil you made a mistake in thinking you can use me in your game with Timmys Ma. Meowth can’t do a move right, you couldn’t even earn a shot at me by yourself, had to get Ziegler that asshole to get you this match. Finally Mariah, you won a few matches but you still haven’t earned the right to take me on mono a mono.

You three must be so happy to all get a chance to take me on together, especially since i’m a wounded animal and is hooked up on the pain killers like crazy. But you know what like a wounded animal i’m a dangerous thing to mess with, I’m the Toughest Bitch in Fushion and even if you three beat me i’ll be back meaner than ever, so you know what Bring It!!. Come Fusion i’ll ditch the pain meds and let the pain fuel my Fury, I might go down but i’ll be sure to do as much damage as possible to all of you before one of you manages it.”

Fired up Fury kicks the steel chair out of the ring and taking her leave with her arms raised high.

Jenny Wheeler

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Mon May 02, 2016 7:57 am

With Monday night Fusion about to start kick off in a few short hours, Fury pulled up to the area on her bike. The fact that she was unfairly forced into a 1 on 3 handicap match and that she had given up the pain killers for the night meant that she was in a very very foul mood, and was in a berserk state of mind. A CMV camera crew stayed a safe distance away from the vixens champ as she went on a little backstage rampage.

Fury was storming about trashing equipment, flipping over tables. Thankfully anyone else witnessing this was wise not to get involved for now. After flipping out on the catering table she stormed off limping towards the locker rooms, and located the three locker rooms she was looking for, her opponent’s locker rooms. The enraged Fury hammered on each door hard.

“Come on out you bitches!!! You three all want a piece of me I’m right here!!! Why wait till the match. I’ll fight the lot of you now!!!”
She paced about before kicking each door. “I’m ready how about you!!, Come and have ago if you think your hard enough!!”

Finally Grid appeared to stop this rampage of hers, grabbing the Urban Warrior in a masterlock.
“Save it for your match, you’re only going to injury yourself worst this way” the giant samoan tried to reason with her, but Fury didn’t let up struggling to get out of his hold.

“Let me go!!! They have it coming!!!, You’re in luck for now bitches, one of you might get the pin on me tonight and leave with a title shot. But I will enter and leave that ring with my pride!! That once again it took three cowards working to together to take the toughest bitch in fusion down!!” Fury shouts as Grid dragged her away to her locker room.

Jenny Wheeler

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Tue May 03, 2016 7:29 am

As the victorious Kitty along with Mariah and Briggs, the defeated Fury crawled over to one of the corners, hosts herself up using the ropes and leans with her back up against the turnbuckle for support and arms slung over the ropes, she motions for a mic.

“Well well, I told you all that I wouldn’t be going....Down without a fight. Kitty you might have stole the win tonight, but you have nothing to brag about remember it took you and you’re so called teammates to beat me. Even 3 against 1 I took the fight to all 3 of you and had you running to tag each other to escape the beating I gave you. So Mariah I remember your little threat to break my arms and neck, how was this little preview of fighting me for you? You still think you can break me? I had you running to tag your one time team mates and remember I wasn't 100% in that fight, so you better think wisely if you want to fight me one on one. Briggs you call that payback for me letting Timmys Ma have a one up on you, please you just shown your not the same vixen that beat me durning my early CMV days”

The Urban Warrior took a moment to catch her breath

“Once again I proved that It takes 3 cowards teaming up to take me down, Kitty don’t think you’re going to take the title from me in 2 weeks. I pulled the upset against Jade Divine, she got close i’ll admit that, but you are nowhere near her level. Plus you won’t have help this time, its one on one at Absolution, Botches won’t help you then! So enjoy your cowardly win, I walk out here with my pride”

Fury tosses the mic into the crowd and slowly climbs out the ring. Limping up the ramp with her head held high.

Jenny Wheeler

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue May 03, 2016 3:35 pm

Mariah and Briggs make there way back up the ramp, leaving Kitty Quinn-Belle alone in the ring, Quinn motions for a mic after hearing Fury’s comments. Kitty stands in the middle of the ring her eyes locked on Fury who is now at the top of the entrance way looking back… The fans start a BOTCH chant, Quinn smiles and waits for it to die down…

Kitty : Yea you’re one tough S.O.B I'll give you that, But anything can happen here in CMV. When I debuted no one took me seriously hell some still don’t but I’m The Queen of Botchville for a reason, do not underestimate me. Your  former friend  in Cassie Maverick thought she was going to have an easy night when she faced me 1 on 1 but I hit her with a flying uppercut from the ropes and rolled her up for the 3 count. I’ve also defeated another former vixens champion in Amber Briggs twice I may add. Thinking about it I have pinned every vixens champion in CMV. I don’t need “team mates” to pin you, mark my words I’ve done it before, I’ll do it again but at Absolution I’ll be taking the crown jewel and become the new Vixens champion.

Fury holds the belt up high and booos are heard all around the arena…. Quinn-Belle climbs the turnbuckle and motions title around her waist which is met by a chorus of more Botch chants…. Fury walks off and goes backstage....

Out of no where Cassie Maverick jumps into the ring and pulls Quinn-Belle off the turnbuckles and kicks her in the gut and goes the Cassie’s-Clash…. As soon as she hits it she quickly slides under the bottom rope leaving the number 1 contender curled up in agony. Cassie looks under the ring and pulls out a cowbell attached to a rope and slides back in... Not even waiting for Quinn-Belle to get up, she starts beating her over the back with it over and over again followed by a strike to the back of the head....Then she wraps the rope around her throat and starts choking her out.... Quinn somehow manages to get up to her feet.... But Cassie walks over to the turnbuckle with the rope still around Quinn's throat/neck.... Cassie climbs up and sits on the top turnbuckle applying more pressure.... Quinn is loosing consciousness... It's a disturbing sight as referee's and officials come running out forcing her to let go..... Ziegler also comes down to ringside demanding for medics to come out.... Cassie has run off through the crowd, leaving Quinn out cold.  

Last edited by topher316 on Tue May 03, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 4 times in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next