Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The FURY road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The FURY road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The FURY road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The FURY road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The FURY road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The FURY road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The FURY road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The FURY road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The FURY road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The FURY road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The FURY road

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The FURY road - Page 3 Empty Re: The FURY road

Post by Topher Mod Tue May 03, 2016 11:30 pm

added some more to Cassie's attack, as UFF gave me permission...please re-read it.. thanks

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Wed May 04, 2016 9:41 am

Before the first match of Saturday Night Genesis, Fury appeared on the top of the ramp with a mic. The crowd more divided than it was Monday night, despite the fact she was a heel it seemed that there was quite the following for the Urban Warrior. This was proof that not all of the CMV fans wanted a girly girl like Quinn-Belle for Vixens Champion.

The Fans wearing ‘Slaying the Dreamer’ shirts cheered, while the ones wearing ‘Queen of Botchvile’ booed her.

“I know i’m not booked tonight but I just want to shoot down the accusations before they start. Cassie Mavericks actions against Quinn-Belle after that bullshit handicap...I’ll make it clear I had no part of that, remember me and the Cow-girl can’t stand each other now. That attack was for her own gain seems the two wanna be page 3 girls have a disagreement on who is the better bimbo.”

That got a good laugh from her fans, and a few scowls from Kittys.

“Theres nothing much more to say, so i’ll let you all enjoy the show.”

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

The FURY road - Page 3 206
The FURY road - Page 3 Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
The FURY road - Page 3 DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:04 pm

Before the start of Genesis

Fury was in her locker room, preparing herself for the Co-Main event, firing herself up for her match with Jade Divine. The Urban Warrior was punching away at the air while throwing in the odd kick now and then, but not using up to much energy. Mac Thompson entered the locker room.

Mac: Fury mind if I ask you a few questions before your match? You’ve been unusually quiet since Purgatory.

Fury: Ever had one of those days where nothing seems to go your way, Purgatory was one of those days. I’m not going to let the events of that night hold me down.

Mac: Ok, what do you think of Kittys lost to Morgan Black on last weeks Genesis?

Fury: Kitty has just learned that its not easy being champ, thats all I got to say about that. For now I’m not focused on her.

Mac: If Kitty isn’t your main focus, its surely the first Annual Queen on the Ring thats got your full attention.

Fury: I’ll be lying if winning this tournament isn’t my goal, but right now i’m driven to go into that ring and do as I said I would beat my way through the entire Vixens Roster. I’m going to make the CMV universe see that although i lost the title it doesn’t mean i’m down and out. I might lose but i come back meaner than ever, I proved that against Cassie and I also done so against Jade Divine.

Mac: you still have to wait for your first round match, but guess your going to take your fury out again on Jade Divine tonight?

Fury: Jade might need momentum for her title shot in 5 weeks time but that doesn’t mean i’m going to go easy on her, I let ego get in the way at Purgatory I’m not going to make that mistake again.

Mac: I guess I’ll let you get back to your warm up.

Jenny Wheeler

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:12 am

Pre-Show Genesis

Tonight the second finalist for Queen of the Ring will be decided, Lisa Evans was roaming backstage hopping to speak at least one of the semi-finalists that to enter the ring tonight. She spots Fury as she parked up her Harley Davidson.

Lisa: Fury got a few moments to spare?

The Urban warrior just pulled off her shades folding them up and placing them in a pocket on her leather coat before making herself comfortable on the motorcycle.

Fury: Sure I got time, what you got for me Lisa?

Lisa: Tonight could possibly be the fight of your career as you step into the ring with Casey Wilson. Its a fight that the CMV universe believe will be a real slobber knocker. You both have similar powerhouse fighting styles so whats you thoughts? Do you think you can pull out a victory here tonight and take the remaining spot in the Queen of the Ring Final?

Fury: I did my homework on Casey, I watched her matches in CMV and her MMA career. I’ll admit it will be a tough fight but i’m not going to back down, I have some years experience in MMA and in Boxing myself. I just have one problem with her, since she debuted and had a little undefeated streak, Casey thinks that she can preach on how only those who don’t let their emotions control them in a fight gets the win.

Well Casey that might work all the well for you, but for me that is complete and utter bullshit. I mean look at most my matches, most the time there is a clear point the match were you see me snap and then i usually win after i let loose my fury. So while you claim to fight better when calm, I clearly fight better when i’m pissed off.

Tonight win or lose it doesn’t matter to me, I’ve already shown that despite losing at Purgatory i’m still a force in the division. If I lose I’ll just come back meaner than ever and even scores.

Lisa: Ok, earlier in the week after Fusion i interviewed Cassie and she had this to say

Lisa plays back Cassie’s interview to Fury. While Fury isn’t to bothered about what the Cowgirl has to say, its the bit where she speaks about her and Lovely Lewis that pisses her off.

Fury: That Bitch, Cassie you bitch. Keep my husband out of this!! You got a problem its with me. Me and Lovely Lewis’s relationship is nothing to do with you. Reguardless on who wins tonight you better watch yourself Cowgirl.

Thoroughly pissed off now Fury storms off, leaving Lisa Evans behind. Only time would tell if she would calm down by the time of her match, or if she would take out her anger from Cassie’s comments on Casey.

Jenny Wheeler

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:40 am

Before Genesis is about to kick off, Lisa Evans was looking to get a few words from the Urban Warrior, she checked the Vixens locker-room but there was no sign of Fury in there, though one of the other Vixens pointed Evans in the right direction.

She made her way to the boiler room as it was now a makeshift locker room for the toughest bitch of CMV. She knocked on the door, opening it as she heard “Its open” from the other side. Lisa Evans was greeted by the sight of Fury making herself at home in the boiler room. A locker, some steel chairs and a table had been placed in there for her, though it was most likely Fury stole them from the locker room.

Lisa Evans: I thought the other vixens were kidding when they told me you were sent to the boiler room....do i even want to why?

Fury: Well lets just say Sampson and the other higher ups gotten fed up of my locker room rampages and terrorizing the other vixens before the shows, so as off now i’m banished to the boiler room until I learn to play nice. For the record thats not gunna happen.

Lisa Evans: Ok then....So on to business tonight your up against newcomer Angelica Jones, who put up a win on the live show last monday against Ward, your feelings?

Fury: Well it seems I get to be the welcoming comity for her debut on the main show, i seen the greeting she gave and got from Kitty..damn bitchslaps galore to bad it was broken up i was enjoying watching it haha.

I’ll be sure to give Jones a warm welcome to the main show, lets see if she can go toe to toe with the top vixens. I’ll be sure to give her a beat in.

Lisa Evans: as always tough words from the badest bitch on CMV, time to get back to the show.

Jenny Wheeler

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:38 pm

Lisa Evans: Welcome to Saturday Night Genesis, i’m here with one of the vixens looking to secure the last remaining place in the Vixens 4-woman ladder match at Battle Scars. The one and only Fury, so Fury judging from how we’re back in the boiler room i guess its fair to say your still exiled from the Vixens locker room.

*Lisa pauses to let the camera pan the room, it now looked more like a locker room now. A pair of lockers in the corner, a table and some steel chairs and a mini-fridge*

You clearly made yourself at home here.

Fury: Yeah, I been out looking for stuff to add to it. Make the room my own you know, but i have to run some additions by Sampson first, pissed me off that he turned down my request for a jukebox, i had to make do with a Ipod with those big boom box like speakers.

Lisa: So your up against Mya Cruz, who pulled a shocker of a win against Divine. How you feel about your chances on winning tonight and getting that last spot in the Vixens ladder match. Kitty has her place are you going to be joining her? Are we going to have two Irish vixens in the match?

Fury: Mya Cruz oh yeah i remember her, she called me out before her debut and I put her in her place. I’m not going to jynx myself here but if i’m not the one coming out the victor tonight its nothing more than a minor setback. A lost every now and then isn’t going to stop me for long, i’ve sure as hell proved that many times now.

As for two Irish vixens in the ladder match, the Irish is already represented by Kitty, and Ward even though she isn’t in the picture for the ladder match. I’m as I said before I’m only half Irish, in fact identify more with my other ethic group. You got Kitty as the pride of the Irish, Jade and Aura for the Japanese, Casey Wilson for Canada. I am here to represent the Isle of Man, the Manx men and women. And the Manx have a saying that I think fits me ‘No matter what way you throw me, I will always stand’ So win or lose tonight I will stand and I will keep on doing what I do best and thats being the baddest bitch on Fusion and Genesis.

Lisa: Well thats you all fired up, I won’t take up more of your time good luck in your match thats up next.

Jenny Wheeler

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:26 pm

Before the preshow for Battle Scars is about start, Fury walks out from backstage followed by Grid and Animal. She stops at the top of the ramp, glancing over her shoulder to the two Samoans who nodded to her as she led them down the ramp.

There was no theatrics' from the trio as the marched down to the ring. Grid and Animal stepping over the top ropes, while Fury was the last one in the ring as she took a moment to grab a microphone before she hoped into the ring.

The two massive Samoans stood beside the Urban warrior as she raised the mic.

Fury:" Now the boys here"

She points to Grid and Animal before she continued on

"Asked me to speak on their behalf, I agreed seeing as I got a few things to say myself before the Vixens 4-way ladder match.

Now Grid and Anny would like it noted, that they do not appreciate being used as mere cannon fodder for a rich boy agent to test out his wanna be signings. The Blood Brothers beat V&D the first time, they beat them again on the last Fusion. What is the fucking point in having this stupid rematch on the pre-show, I mean one victory out of three tries isn’t exactly a strong case for getting a contract.

Now wether or not I'm allowed to be at ringside to support my friends, I will still support them. I wasn't going to cause trouble, I was going to make sure Royce played fair and not get involved in the match and let his clients get on with match on their own.

Now boys anything you want to add before I talk about the vixens ladder match?"

Grid takes the mic

Grid: "We won twice, so victory tonight isn't a priority, we're going to hurt V&D as Royce desided to put them at risk so they could prove themselves."

With nothing more to say Grid hands the mic back to Fury, she moves towards the ropes, leaning onto them with one foot on the bottom rope.

Fury: “Its fair to say that since Purgatory my head has been feeling messed up, a lot of things on my mind. Purgatory, Queen of the Ring nothing but screwjobs. Now before you all shout out ‘hold on you costed Cassie Maverick the finals by attacking her beforehand’, I considered the Casey Wilson the lesser of two evils in my head. Besides did you all really think I was going to let the Cowgirl bitch try and one up me and have a chance to become a three times vixens champ before me?.

Now it hasn’t been all losses for me, I mean I had quite a few wins In the bag before Kitty had taken the belt and the same for when I was forced to lose to the so called undefeated Casey Wilson in the rigged Queen of the Ring. And it seems I now have another chance to get a shot at the title should I win the 4-way ladder match.”

The Warriors in the crowd go wild at the thought of Fury getting a title shot. The Urban warrior raised her hand quieting them.

Fury: “I hate to get your hopes up, but I’m already walking into that match believing its going to end up another screwjob. But I am going to walk into that ring at Battlescars aiming to beat the living daylights outta one of the other contenders, who that could end being I dunno I’ll take the opportunity when I see it, same if I see a chance to get up the ladder. But don’t be surprised if I don’t walk out with that shot at the title.”

With that Fury leaves the ring tossing the mic to one of the sound crew, leading the Blood Brothers backstage for some final preparations for their match.

Jenny Wheeler

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:51 pm

The night before Genesis, Fury was out drinking in a local bar. Well she was till she had gotten into a brawl with another patron, it wasn’t know what or who had started the brawl all we know was that Fury had finished it. Thankfully the bar owner was used to this kind of thing from Fury so she wasn’t thrown out. The Urban Warrior had just returned to her stool and drink when Lisa Evans arrived.

Lisa E: Fury a few moments please, the CMV universe has just gotten word of a long awaited match between you and Rose Punish is finally happening tomorrow night on Genesis.

Fury: Big Fucking Deal, I couldn’t care less. I’m only slightly more interested in the Eliminator chamber match at Exodus, the final PPV of the season.

Lisa E: But this could be a good chance to get some momentum for that match. You could make history as the first 3 times Vixens champion and start off the next season as Champion.

Fury: Don’t bloody remind me, forgive me but I have a feeling that any momentum that i could gain on Genesis is going to be wasted the next week.

Lisa E: How?

Fury: Because each time i get some momentum from singles action, I get screwed over in a tag match thanks to my fucking so called team mates. But still I can’t back down. We’ll see just what happens from tomorrow night to Exodus.

Jenny Wheeler

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:30 am

Back stage after losing to Rose Punish, Fury stops of backstage running into Lisa Evans.

Lisa E: What happened out there?

Fury: I told you before I didn’t care less about that so called dream match, so I let Rose win. I have better things to do than risk getting injured by the big dumb bitch. I would have won that match if i really wanted to.

Lisa E: What you mean you let her?

Fury: Serious i left myself open, I let her reverse my stuff. The stupid bitch can go in think she’s all dominant, but lets face it if she really was big and bad she would have stayed in Unmatched and Intensity and defeat the other stupid bitch Jade Dynamite for a belt thats second rate to the Vixens title.

Lisa E: On to the Elimination Chamber match, Next week on Genesis all six of you will fight in a over the top rope battle royal to determine the who enters the chamber in which order. How do you think you’ll fair.

Fury: This is the first time i’ll fight in that type of match, I’ll be happy if I can enter within the last 3 in the chamber. Of course last one in would be preferable.

Lisa E: so you do care about the title match.

Fury: Not really, I’ve accepted that multi-vixen matches aren’t my strong point. I need to get myself in a one on one title shot instead of all these bullshit opportunity matches that Dave and Johnny boy seem to be so fond of as of late. I should have been number one contender many times by now as up until I let Rose win tonight i’ve been undefeated in singles action since Ascendance. Note I said singles action, Tag matches don’t bloody count if theres no vixens tag division.

Either way win or lose at Exodus, sooner or later that vixen title is coming with me and theres not a damn thing the rest of the division can do about it. It don’t matter if they like it or not I will become the first 3 times Vixens champ. I’m going 3 for 3, 3 vixens reigns to go with my previous 3 title reigns in the previous promotion i was in.

So Rose enjoy my gift of a win, but I will even the score, I am still the BADDEST BITCH IN ALL CMV!!.

With that Fury pushes the camera man out the way.

Jenny Wheeler

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:19 am

Day two of Exodus was about to get started, in the boiler room the blood brothers were celebrating their win on the pre-show while Fury was pacing up and down the room.

The Urban Warrior wasn't nervous about the elimination chamber match, no she was more pissed off than usual. She storms up to the lockers, bracing herself before head-butting one off the lockers, in-between each load clank she shouts.

Fury: "This is Bullshit!...that battle royal was Bullshit!...this Elimination chamber is bullshit!"
Before she could bust herself open Grid steps in and drags her away from the locker.

Grid: "Settle down, save it for the match"

Fury freed herself from the giant of a Samoans hold.

Fury: "Settle down? That's easy for you to say, you haven't been getting screwed over pay per view after pay per view.

I'm the best Vixen to ever step inside the Fusion/Genesis ring. A legend, a two time champion, the baddest bitch in all of CMV.

Yet here I am entering the chamber match as an underdog and mere canon fodder, and why? because of all the rigged bullshit. I haven't had the chance to fight Jade Divine one on one since she won the belt.

And whys that? Its because everyone is scared that I will win, after all every singles match I had against her before I won.

One on One I can win the title, but no I'm being held back by stupid multi vixen opportunity shit. Getting screwed by so called tag partners, now I'm getting called 'The self proclaimed baddest bitch on all CMV' and assholes are talking shit about me because off rare single losses....

Animal: "Boss, as you would say 'Fuck what they think' You are the baddest bitch in CMV, other than Cassie who else on fusion can say they are a two time champ?.."

Grid: "Who else can say they been in an Iron woman match? Who else been forced to fight in a one on three handicap while despite being injured? Sure you lost that one, but you dominated all three of you opponents in that match till exhaustion got them the win.

Fury: You boys have a point I'll give you that.

Grid: "You still have a chance of pulling the upset and win"

Animal: "Sure you start the match, but think of it this way if you lose, its only because the other vixens in that match wanted to hide in those pods till they think you been softened up enough for a cheap pin."

Fury: "Since when were you boys the voices of reason....Your right win or lose the title will be mine sooner or later. The only reason I've been stressing about this match is because the Cowbitch won herself the IC title, on the little girls show. I don't know why I'm mad about that considering that the Women's IC title is a third rate title, the bitch would have to win it three times just to match winning the Vixens title once.

...Fuck tonight, if I get eliminated then who ever walks out the champ tonight had a cowards victory."

Jenny Wheeler

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down