Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A monumental shift Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A monumental shift Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A monumental shift Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A monumental shift Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A monumental shift Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A monumental shift Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A monumental shift Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A monumental shift Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A monumental shift Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A monumental shift Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A monumental shift

Go down

A monumental shift Empty A monumental shift

Post by Miztacular Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:00 am

Monday Night Fusion opens up as usual to the pyro erupting around the arena, the camera panning across the crowd who are up on their feet in anticipation for this upcoming episode of CMV's flagship show. Cyberslam approaches soon on the horizon and the CMV Universe know what's in store for them, for this is the one time of year where the entire Pay Per View revolves around their choices. They eagerly await what is to go down on episode one hundred and fifty seven. The camera pans towards the commentary desk, where as per usual the voice of CMV, Dashing DJ Urie awaits.

Mr Dashing:
Welcome ladies and gentlemen, Dashing here! With another episode of Monday Night Fusion, bringing you episode one hundred and fifty seven of Monday Night Fusion. CMV's fifth hundred and eighty fourth episode in what is the longest standing weekly episodic television show on today! And boy what a night of action we have on our hands tonight. A huge Main Event, and a rematch of sorts from this time last year as the five time CMV Undisputed Champion Hayden Kiteley goes head to head, with the man he teamed with just last week, Andrew Briggs in singles action. What a match that'll be. But! Ladies and Gentlemen! That is but the final piece of the puzzle that is tonight's episode, we have many more matches to come before that. But before we get to any of them, I've gotten word that the majority share owner in CMV, the COO, Triple H will be here once again tonight to address the CMV Universe, in fact! It'll be kicking off the show with a very important message, to you, to me, the shareholders, to the superstars, to everybody around the world! I'm not completely sure what this message is, but we'll find out shortly!

Without a moments hesitation, The Game, Triple H makes his way out from the back onto the stage, the curiosity of this live CMV crowd quells them into a deep silence, in anticipation for what the COO's special announcement will be. Tonight's it's not about his personal animosity with Percy Simmons, tonight, it's about business, made evidently clear by the high end suit worn by The Game as he makes his way down the ramp, ditching his leather jacket for the night. Triple H makes his way around the ring towards the timekeepers area in retrieval of a microphone before turning back to CMV's squared circle and climbing onto the apron entering the ring. He stands in the center of the ring, with the microphone mere inches away from his mouth as he begins to talk.

Triple H:
There are many reasons why I could be out here tonight. I could be out here to run Fusion, I could be out here to punish Percy Simmons, I could be out here to drive show ratings. In fact. In fact it's a little bit of an all of the above type situation, you see I've always been about doing what's best for business. That's always been my mantra, I know Kane stole it for a while when he was running things down in developmental at the time. But that's what I've always been about. Doing what's best for business. Thanks to Dashing over there on commentary, you all know I'm out here to make an announcement here tonight. An announcement I've come to the decision with along with the rest of the shareholders.

You see, I made it very clear I'm going to usher in a new era in CMV, it's been a long time coming. You've been waiting and wondering what's been going on, I'm sure you heard the rumours and the conspiracy theories online. But here it is. Ladies, Gentlemen, boys and girls. The dawn of the new era is upon us, not tonight. Not Cyberslam. But the Friday after Cyberslam.

Why on a Friday you ask?

Because, it's official, the fallout of Cyberslam will see a new era ushered into CMV, under a new banner and a new name. The flagship show of Fusion has been running strong for years now, and it's time to mix it up. So as of Cyberslam Fusion and Genesis will become one, Supremacy and that'll become the NEW Flagship show for CMV. Why Supremacy?! Because that's exactly what it is, all of the big names, coming together, all of the roster coming together as one. One Major Championship, the Undisputed Championship. Only one man from both rosters can stand tall, one man can reign Supreme on the top of the mountain in CMV.

Triple H lowers his microphone for the crowd who rise to their feet once again in a standing ovation for The Game, practically foaming at the mouth at the potential new matchups with the merger. Triple H revels in his creative genius with a smirk drawn from ear to ear as the crowd cheer on the new era.

Triple H:
If that isn't best for business, I don't know what is, you see, week in week out, fresh, exciting match ups. Pay Per View Quality every single week!  But that isn't all! You see, a good show is brought to life, by a good General Manager. CMV has had it's fair share of bad, and I mean bad General Managers throughout it's history. But I've made sure, I've gone for the best general manager money can buy! A legend of this company, a future hall of famer for sure! But to find out exactly who it is, you're going to have to tune in to the first episode of Friday Night Supremacy.

Upon hearing the news that this live crowd won't see the new General Manager first hand, they resort to an uproar of boo's, raining down the negativity onto Triple H who stands in the center of the ring with a smile across his face.

Triple H:
You can boo me all you want I don't care! Your booing is only showing me one thing, that you're interested, you're excited, and most importantly, you're desperate to know who's going to be running the new hit show Supremacy. Well, like I said. I'm doing what's best for business, and right now. What's best for business is to use that anticipation, to use that curiosity and use it to even FURTHER entice you into tuning in to debut episode of Friday Night Supremacy. Because not only will you see hit matches, first time matches as the brand split comes to an end and the new era is ushered in, in its place, but you will see me there live! Unveiling the new General Manager and the face of the new era!

Trust me when I say..

You won't want to miss it.

Triple H smiles as he drops the microphone and the crowd continue to voice their discontent with the fact they'll have to wait over a week to get their questions answered. He makes his way out of the ring and up the ramp towards the stage with his head held high, knowing full well Supremacy will break company records on it's debut.

Mr Dashing:

Well there we have it folks! A new show, an end to the brand split, this certainly will be a whole new era for CMV and it is one that I and the fans alike are looking forward too, but the question on every-bodies lips has to be. Who is this new general manager?! It's looking very much like we'll have to wait until Supremacy to find out who. Boy can I not wait for this...

With that, The Game reaches the top of the ramp, turning to the crowd and looking over the Fusion landscape that has been his flagship show for the past few years as it comes ever closer to it's end, replaced, by a new era.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down