Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Shift In Power Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Shift In Power Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Shift In Power Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Shift In Power Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Shift In Power Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Shift In Power Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Shift In Power Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Shift In Power Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Shift In Power Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Shift In Power Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Shift In Power

Go down

Shift In Power Empty Shift In Power

Post by Jason Spade Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:48 pm

The scene begins with The Cabinet, together in their exclusive locker room. Fortune has long since come to an end, and the group is waiting patiently for their leader, Senator Shay Hoxton, to address them. Senator Shay exits the shower room, fully dried and dressed in one of his immaculate suits, and beckons the camera man closer, before turning to his men and beginning his speech.

"Gentlemen... Tonight we lost. We were embarrassed by those... Miscreants. Never in my entire career have I ever been so utterly humiliated."

Jason Spade yawns loudly. Shay Hoxton ignores him.

"This is a major setback. We need to regain our ground. With Hunter Quinn moving to Crossfire, that just leaves Pierre Thompson. With all of us together, he won't stand a--"

Jason Spade yawns again. Cameron Kray and Jordan Nicholson exchange worried looks. Irritably, Shay turns his attention to Spade.

"Something on your mind, Chief?"

Jason Spade locks eyes with Senator Shay, before standing up.

"No offense... Boss... But how about, for tonight, we let the winners make the plans, huh?"

Senator Shay Hoxton looks utterly furious at his underling's audacity, but the Chief of Staff does not back down. Through gritted teeth, Senator Shay Hoxton smiles and sarcastically gestures to the imaginary podium. Jason Spade takes the cue and begins to address the Cabinet.

"Senator Shay is right about one thing, this night was one The Cabinet will not forget any time soon. We had our ups, and our downs... But most importantly, we've begun the next chapter in our lives, and our careers. Hunter Quinn has moved on to greener pastures, while Pierre Thompson has reached the mountaintops, and grabbed the brass ring right out from under us. We should- all of us- be glad for Pierre. Yes, even you, Senator Shay. As bitter as it may taste now, we are in the best position... Because now, we have nothing to lose."

Spade turns to the camera.

"Pierre Thompson, enjoy this night of celebration. Please, by all means, you and Hunter both. You've earned it... But don't rest on your laurels. Don't think that your time with The Cabinet is up, because we are not done with you. You now have something that belongs to us, and- more importantly- something that belongs to me."

Spade moves to the side, causing the camera to follow him until both he and Senator Shay Hoxton are in frame.

"Senator Shay Hoxton was granted a rematch clause, one which- as per our agreement for my joining the Cabinet- now belongs to me. That's right, Pierre, you won't be facing Senator... Or should I say, Representative Hoxton for the Championship again, you'll be facing me. It's not a matter of if, but when and where. Even I don't know... Isn't that exciting?"

Spade gestures to Cameron Kray and Jordan Nicholson.

"Behind me are two of the best men in this business... You'd be hard pressed to find a technical wrestler on par with Cameron Kray, a true master of British Strong Style. And nobody in this business has the tenacity, the cerebral ability, of Jordan Nicholson. And Senator Shay Hoxton has brought them all together... Along with me.

These men are good, Pierre Thompson. These men are the best... But there's one thing you and all of them know, deep down..."

Spade turns toward Senator Shay Hoxton, and looks him in the eyes.

"I'm better."

Senator Shay sneers angrily, but doesn't respond. To the camera, Spade continues.

"Your war's not over yet, Big Dog. It's only beginning. Sleep well... Tomorrow, the next battle begins."

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down