Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Los Felinos Juntos de Nuevo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Los Felinos Juntos de Nuevo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Los Felinos Juntos de Nuevo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Los Felinos Juntos de Nuevo Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Los Felinos Juntos de Nuevo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Los Felinos Juntos de Nuevo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Los Felinos Juntos de Nuevo Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Los Felinos Juntos de Nuevo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Los Felinos Juntos de Nuevo Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Los Felinos Juntos de Nuevo Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Los Felinos Juntos de Nuevo

Go down

Los Felinos Juntos de Nuevo Empty Los Felinos Juntos de Nuevo

Post by Shay UA Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:07 am

The camera comes in on a dark yet starry night on a Mexican street. We see cars racing by. As soon as they all pass, we can see a familiar figure leaning up against a wooden fence. In full bright orange gear, we see NGW luchador, The Danger Cat, with a rusty cup in one had and a cardboard sign in the other.

Gatita necesita dinero, por favor.

Reduced to begging for scraps, loss after loss has torn down the poor feline. Couples pass by, ones Danger Cat happily begs to.

Hello friend, can you spare any change?

The couple completely ignores Danger Cat, walking past with no regards.

Okay, Gods bless you.

He looks back down to the ground, shaking his head. He sighs.

What has happened to the Danger Cat? When did my life become so reckless?

Another couple walks by, and the cat looks up to them. He wants to talk to them, but his heart just doesn’t have the energy for more rejection. Instead he watches the two men The two men walk hand in hand, one’s head on the other’s shoulder.  

Oh Hernandez, I don’t know what my life would be without you. You just complete me.

The two lovers embrace as the walk down the street, until they see Danger Cat. Their look worried being around the cat suited homeless man, and quickly walk away. Danger Cat’s eyes slowey widen as an idea pops into his mind.

Oh my Gods, that’s it! My life was a luxorious one, filled with so many gatitas and hierba gatera, all until I came to NGW! All until… I lost my tag team partner…

A strum can be heard in the background as Danger Cat looks up to the sky.

When you wish upon a star
It makes no difference who you are.
Anything… Your heart desires
Will come… to… you.

The camera pans up, showing the starry night sky. We pan down once more to see Danger Cat sitting on the wooden fence, starlight beautifully behind him.

If your heart is oh so cold
You need a friend who’s made of gold.
Like dreamers do.

Friends are kind
They bring to those they might.
The sweet fulfilment
Of a tag team fight.

With a moonsault with extra bend
They keep fighting… till the end.
I need… my… friend…  

A shooting star, golden against the moonlit sky, dashes in front of Danger Cat. He smiles as a single tear runs down his cheek.

Suddenly, a soft breeze rolls through the area, and seemingly from nowhere, a glowing golden orb comes along with it. Danger Cat watches with amazement as the orb begins to grow, shining brighter, until it fades away, revealing a figure standing in its place… Golden Cat!

Que? Where am I?

Golden Cat looks around in bewilderment, before seeing Danger Cat atop the fence, and smiling at his old friend. The smile fades as quickly as it came as Golden Cat, realizing that he’s in full gear, begins to understand the gravity of the situation.

Peligrosso… What have you done?

Danger Cat hopes off the fence, his smile shining brighter than ever before.

Dorado! Mi amigo! I have summoned you here with a completely original and non-copyrightable song!

Golden Cat blinks a few times, as though processing the information.

You know, it’s… A bad time. I was in the middle of mi tia’s funeral, and you know how mi madre is about familia and tax evasion… But, anyways, I will skip the “how” and just ask… “Why?”

Danger Cat walks toward his feline friend, slowly bringing hands to his shoulders.

My friend… I want to bring the team back together!

The look on Golden Cat’s face can be politely described as someone realizing that every nightmare he’s ever had has become a reality. But, as though resigning to his fate, he sighs heavily.

Well, seeing as I’m already here and most likely unable to leave due to already being summoned once against my will… What the hell? Let’s do it!

Danger wiggles his shoulders with excitement, all his dreams finally becoming a reality. He reaches into the back of his tights, pulling out a stuffed mouse toy. He throws it into the air and catches it in his mouth, providing a thumbs up and a wink to El Gato Dorado.

Lef do it!

Together they turn to the camera, and strike their signature pose, and with renewed enthusiasm, they speak their mantra;

Los Felinos Fatales! Nine Lives of Fury!

A whip crack can be heard as the starry background is immediately replaced with a high energy orange and golden one. Suddenly, words slide in from the top and bottom of the screen.

Los Felinos Fatales!

Coming to NGW soon!

The screen fades to black, and a quick logo flashes on screen.

Brought to you by EA Games. Challenge Everything.
Loot boxes are not gambling.

Los Felinos Fatales are not responsible for any financial damage, gambling addiction, or negative game reviews. Please game responsibly.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down