Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Los Felinos en el Espacio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Los Felinos en el Espacio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Los Felinos en el Espacio Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Los Felinos en el Espacio Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Los Felinos en el Espacio Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Los Felinos en el Espacio Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Los Felinos en el Espacio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Los Felinos en el Espacio Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Los Felinos en el Espacio Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Los Felinos en el Espacio Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Los Felinos en el Espacio

Go down

Los Felinos en el Espacio Empty Los Felinos en el Espacio

Post by Jason Spade Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:12 pm

Minutes after the conclusion of NGW Impact, Golden Cat leaves the trainer’s office, an ice pack on one shoulder and several children’s bandages on his mask. He makes his way into the locker room, only to find a note pinned to the door.

“Dorado! Meet me in the boiler room! It’s time for a fiesta!”

Bemused, Golden Cat pulls the sticky note off of the door and does as instructed, making his way down the conveniently-placed stairs to his left and into the boiler room. He knocks a few times, and after getting no response, he pushes the door open and steps inside.

Peligrosso? Where are you, amigo?

Golden Cat jumps in surprise as the lights flicker on and confetti flies everywhere, as a banner drops from the ceiling reading ‘Dos Victorias!’ in bright orange lettering. Danger Cat pops into frame, holding a huge cake with the same words emblazoned on it, also featuring the emblem of Los Felinos Fatales, the Yin-Yang Feline! Now available for purchase at a retailer near you.

We did it! Congratulations to us!

Danger Cat pulls out a kazoo and starts playing La Cucaracha. Golden Cat, for some reason now holding the cake, looks down at the pastry before looking back up at his partner.

But… I lost my match.

Danger Cat stop his song and waves off his partner.

Ah, amigo, you can’t just prepare a party in twenty minutes! I bought all of this hours before you disappointed me! But do not worry, for at the end of the day, Los Felinos Fatales still stands stronger than ever! Let’s celebrate!

Danger Cat shoves his hand in the cake, pulling off a glob of frosting to reveal something quite… appealing? This is not vanilla nor chocolate, nor carrot cake because they don’t hate themselves. This cake is a custom made catnip flavored cake. Made with 100% genuine catnip, and the confusion of the bakery worker who made it. Golden Cat does a double take.

Peligrosso, how many times must I tell you… Catnip does not go in cake!

Danger Cat laughs.

But it worked so well at you niece’s quinceanera! I have never seen a party quite like that!

Even through his mask, the look of sheer mortification on Golden Cat’s face could be seen from a mile away.

You are no longer in charge of preparing the meals.

Danger Cat’s eyes drop.

Aw, but I make a great quiche!

Golden Cat seems to consider this for a moment.

That is true… Very well, you are no longer in charge of dessert.

This brings a smile to the dangerous one.

Ah… compromise! This is why we make such a great team! Let’s dig in, amigo!

Danger Cat cuts off a corner piece using his claws, placing it on a cat themed paper plate. He hits play on his conveniently-placed boombox located on the trainer’s desk.

Why is there a trainer’s desk in the boiler room, Peligrosso?

Before Golden Cat can say anything else, an incredibly large white and black cat jumps onto the table, knocking off several stacks of paper cups and utensils. The obese feline makes a sound that can only be described as a strained grunt, before sitting down on its large posterior. It is wearing a large red bandana around its neck, which Golden Cat appears to be confused about.

Ah, I see Angus is here as well… Though I am confused about his choice of attire.

Hmm…

Danger Cat walks towards Angus and inspects the bandana.

Que es esto? Why do you have this, gatito?

Mrowr.

Angus is a cat of few words.

Danger Cat unties the bandana and turns it around. He immediately drops it in horror, letting out a loud gasp.

Ay carumba, Dorado, look here! This is not a bandana! This… this is a durag!

Golden Cat recoils.

Angus! How many times have we told you not to hang around shady corners, insurance companies, and/or the Krew? Is this some kind of phase? Are you leaving us for the Krew?

Angus blinks, before attempting to eat the durag.

Ay! No no, gatitio, is not food!

Golden Cat pulls the durag from Angus’ mouth. The cat looks as though it would be offended if it had the energy to.

What does this mean, Peligrosso? Has my loss against DC turned our feline companion against us?

A tear rolls down Danger Cat’s mask. He brings his hands up to his face in shame.

I fear so! Our dear Angus, has fallen into the wrong krowd! We must stop the Krew, before he becomes the Gangster Kat!

Danger busts out crying, saddened by the mere idea.

Golden pats his friend on the head.

Do not fear, my orange friend! The Krew may be strong, they may be larger and meaner than us, they may even be… Dog lovers.

Both cats shiver at the mere thought.

But we will defeat them! We will avenge my defeat at the hands of DC, and protect the honor of our impressionable young Angus! For we are Los Felinos Fatales!

Both men turn to the camera, striking their signature pose.

Nine Lives of Fury!

This episode of Los Felinos in Space was brought to you by the Trump Administration. Donald Trump: Enjoy your drinks with a side of ICE.
Los Felinos Fatale encourages their litter of fans to drink responsibly.
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down