Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
On The Road Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
On The Road Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
On The Road Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
On The Road Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
On The Road Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
On The Road Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
On The Road Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
On The Road Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
On The Road Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
On The Road Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

On The Road

Go down

On The Road Empty On The Road

Post by Shay UA Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:30 pm

The camera comes in to cell phone video facing NGW wrestler: Janet Torre. Janet is walking with an aggressive stride down a white corridor. She talks while looking straight ahead, rather than at the screen.

NGW. What is it? The best damn wrestling show in the world. Where is it? Fuckin everywhere apparently. So here I am, Denver International Airport, waitin for my flight to wherever I have to go. While I’m waiting, somethin here catches my eye.

She stops walking and looks down, turning the phone towards the ground while doing so. We see a yellow wet floor sign, along with a puddle near it.

Here we are. Now I know what you’re thinkin, “Janet, what’s the problem here?”

Janet squats down, by the sign, bringing the phone down with her, and turns the camera back towards her.

Well the problem here, dear viewer, is that I’ve been sitting here starin at this sign for fourteen gotdamn minutes. Four. Teen. Minutes. You know how many people walk around an airport in fourteen minutes? You know how many people walk around in fourteen minutes distracted by their phone, or a window, or some stupid thing like a fuckin spider on the wall? A lot. A whole lot. And you know what happens when even a single one of these idiots steps in your fuckin puddle, Denver International? That idiot falls, and that idiot gets hurt. Then what? Then your ass is grass, Denver International! Because you didn’t clean up this gotdamn puddle!

Janet shakes her head, frothing with anger.

Why? Why are there so many people nowadays that just can’t do their fuckin jobs anymore?! Does nobody have standards these days?! It doesn’t make life easier, ignorin your problems. I’ll tell you what it does, it fuckin pisses me off! And when I’m pissed off, you got a mighty big problem!

Janet reaches out and grabs the wet floor sign. Standing up and with sign in hand, she does a quick circle for moment before throwing the sign as far as she can down the hall.

Gotdamnit!

The sign launches down the corridor, finally hitting the ground around a large crowd of people with multiple loud bangs. The crowd part ways, screaming at the projectile. Janet slowly directs the phone back to here, where she can be seen breathing heavily with rage.

I thought it was just our women’s division, but no, this entire fuckin country has gone soft. Y’all really need someone to demonstrate how to actually finish a job? Y’all really need that? Fine. Tomorrow night, me and Amy Winters, we’re gonna show you how to be an actual fuckin adult when we clean the gotdamn floor with Rose Beauchamp and Ms. Riley Van Wilson. We’ll show you why it’s a fuckin problem, Denver International, when people fall and get hurt! Because those two, oh trust me, those two are gonna fall a mighty amount of times, and they're gonna get hurt real, real bad! Who knows, maybe everyone watchin will finally get the fuckin message through their thick fuckin skulls, and NGW will finally have some fuckin standards around here. Maybe when you see a woman who can actually do her fuckin job, it’ll inspire you. Here’s fuckin hopin.

Janet shakes her head once more and walks back where she came.

Fuckin disgustin, I swear…

Midstride, the video stop, cutting to black.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down