Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Dirty Laundry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Dirty Laundry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Dirty Laundry Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Dirty Laundry Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Dirty Laundry Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Dirty Laundry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Dirty Laundry Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Dirty Laundry Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Dirty Laundry Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Dirty Laundry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Dirty Laundry

Go down

Dirty Laundry Empty Dirty Laundry

Post by Shay UA Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:32 pm

The camera comes in the parking lot of New York’s Manhattan Center. We see a crowd of people standing around some semi trucks, lined with the faces of NGW’s greatest. They all group around the parking garage ramp, waiting with bated breath. Small murmurs can be heard throughout. The garage door slowly begins to open, and the crowd falls silent. Now open, no car drives out. Instead, out walks the woman of the hour: Janet Torre. She’s still in her ring gear, as well as sporting a plain white shirt. The crowd immediately starts cheering.

You see that?

The crowd roar up once more.

Now I’ve always been a kind God fearing woman, but I swear… I have never met such a walking piece of garbage like that in my life, and that pissed me off!

In unison, the crowd yell back, “Pissed off!” Janet starts walking up the ramp.

I swear! I came here to clean up the locker room, not be a maid for Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dipshit!

Chuckles spread through the parking lot.

If I ever see those twins again, I’m gonna shove my boot right down their throats!

. . .

Actually, I’m gonna do it anyways!

Janet points straight into the camera.

You, get over here!

The cameraman approaches the crazed custodian. Janet gets close to the camera, breathing heavily and shaking with rage.

Amy Winters, you listen to me you trashbag heffer! I am sick and tired of bustin my ass for your big mouth! I was promised a better NGW, a cleaner NGW, and all I’ve gotten so far is you crappin all over my work, you treacherous cow! Am I a joke to you? Is that it? Are you tryin to piss me off? Well congratu-f**kin-lations, you’ve pissed me off!

In unison, the crowd yell back, “Pissed me off!”

I tell you what, Winters. If I were you, I would and I would run. I would run, and I would never come back! You’ve been boilin this pot for far to long, and now it’s ready to explode!

Janet jerks up towards the crowd.

What should I do if I find her?!

Punch her out!
Put her through a table!
Break her back! Make her humble!

Throw her in the trash!

Janet turns towards the last voice.

Throw her in the trash, is that it? Hmm…

. . .

Nah, nah. I’m an eco-loligist, see? I want to save the turtles.

I’ll throw her in an incinerator instead!

The bloodthirsty crowd roars in approval.

Janet! Janet! Janet! Janet!

Janet walks through the crowd, getting more and more riled up with every second. People are cheering, people are chanting, and streamers are flying!

. . .

Streamers are flying, right onto the ground. Janet stops in her tracks, and the deafening crowd becomes dead silent. Janet looks down, picking up the mess. As she stands back up, completely stone faced, the crowd part ways, showing one man, trapped in a ring of people with Janet Torre.

Uh… woo! Janet! Th… Throw her in the Incinera-Torre! Janet! Janet! Jan-mph!

In one smooth motion, Janet simulatiously shoves the streamer straight down the man’s throat while also sweeping his leg from behind. Now off balance, she uses her hand to push him down straight to the concrete, where he lands with a loud thud.

. . .

. . .

Woo! Janet! Janet! Janet!

The crowd light back up and crowd in, taking turns to kick the man while he’s down. As this chaos ensues, Janet walks towards the NGW semi trucks. She opens the door and steps right in. The cameraman quickly runs over to intervene.

Wait, Janet, you can’t take those! Those are private property!

As he gets closer, the camera is met with a boot to the face. It falls to the ground, leaving us with a sideways view of the world. Roaring diesel and wild yells will the NGW parking lot as Janet Torre drives off into the sunset.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down