Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Do You Want Me To Retire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Do You Want Me To Retire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Do You Want Me To Retire Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Do You Want Me To Retire Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Do You Want Me To Retire Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Do You Want Me To Retire Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Do You Want Me To Retire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Do You Want Me To Retire Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Do You Want Me To Retire Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Do You Want Me To Retire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Do You Want Me To Retire

Go down

Do You Want Me To Retire Empty Do You Want Me To Retire

Post by HellishxHades Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:10 pm

As Supremacy returns from commercial break, we are backstage with Lisa Evans who is sitting down in front of an empty chair.

Lisa Evans:
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are moments away from our interview with one of the men in a match we honestly didn't think we think we’d see two weeks ago. He will be facing the returning masked man himself, Suraci. He is CMV A-Lister, the man who will have his final match at Ascendance… Tyson Cage.

Tyson Cage walks into the shot, and takes the seat in front of Lisa.

Thank you for joining me Tyson.

Tyson Cage:
Thank you for having me.

Lisa Evans:
Tyson, two weeks ago you were reiterating that at Ascendance your wrestling career ends, and you wanted to do something for the next generation. But before we went off camera, you were attacked by Suraci. A man that some thought was your friend, a man who was the other half of The Bickering Duo. And he accepted your challenge. What's your thoughts on facing your former friend at the Show of Shows.

Tyson rubs his nose, and looks around him before answering.

Tyson:
I'm gonna be honest. I'm happy that my last match will be against Suraci. He was the first big thing that happened to me when I joined CMV. He was the one that elevated me, that put me on a bigger stage. And he is the one that I had to turn my back on to protect. Now he is better, now he had the balls to come back to CMV after he quit 2 years ago. And he attacks me, when I'm trying to give the future the same chance he gave me 2 years ago. I'm ready for this fight, I'm ready for this war. I'm ready to stand across from Suraci, on the Show of Shows and beat him, and retire with a perfect 3-0 Ascendance Record.

Tyson smirks with his movie star bright white teeth shining to the camera.

Lisa Evans:
You mentioned last week that you needed your Old Ego. Suraci proclaims that your Ego hasn't ever changed. What's your thoughts?

Tyson:
My Ego has changed. I thought I was bigger than Suraci when we first started teaming. But then I saw us as equals. Which is what broke my heart when I had to turn his tag down. I admit that I was the reason he left, not because I didn't like him, but because I cared too much about his mental health.

The door behind them opens, cutting Tyson off.

What you doing here Suraci!

Suraci:
You cared too much? What are we, in some kind of long-running, award-winning Spanish soap opera?

Suraci glances in Evans’ direction.

Pardon the intrusion, but from what I heard from under the crack in the door, you haven’t been asking the right questions, Miss Evans. Answer this one for me, won’t you Tyson: How does it feel, that after TWO YEARS of me not being around, people are only just now starting to care about you now that I’m back?

He doesn’t give his ex-------tag team partner a chance to respond.

No, I got a better question: How bad did it hurt that no matter how much you paraded around and shouted from the rooftops that Ascendance would be your last-ever match, that people just didn’t care? You woulda had your match against some sorry sap who didn’t have better plans that night and walked out of this company without any fanfare. All of a sudden it’s a must-watch match.

Suraci laughs dryly.

I wonder what changed. THAT’S what really makes you happy. Doesn’t matter that it took years, people finally care that you’re going away giving you one last boost to your ego before you hang it up. That’s why I’m doing what I’m doing. I’m going to overshadow you on your big night, and years down the line, people won’t even bother to remember whether or not it was your last match.

Tyson stands up and gets in Suraci face.

Tyson Cage:
You want the truth, Suraci. I'm pissed off at you. I'm pissed that what you're saying makes sense. I'm pissed that I became a two time Anarchy Champion and the people that matter didn't care. I'm pissed that I became a big Hollywood star, and the people I cared for the most didn't care. I'm pissed because it seems like these people only care when you are in the picture.

Suraci raises his hand, but Tyson smacks it back down, and continues.

Suraci, I don't give a shit about the people. I don't care about how they see me, if they remember me 10 years down the line, or even the day after Ascendance. I never cared about any of them. I only cared for one person in my life. That ain't my parents, I ran away from home at 16. That ain't the fans, because you proved they will turn on a dime. The only person I God damn cared about was you Suraci. You're the one that allowed me to be your partner. You allowed me a chance to be me on a big stage. You believed in me.

You want the truth to why I left you that night two years ago…

Suraci nods.

I left you because the only person in this world I cared about, you turned on me. You wouldn't answer my calls. You wouldn't answer your door. Hell I stood on the beach and called you and you didn't respond. I turned on you because you turned on me way before Ascendance V. So Suraci, you got anymore questions for me, no? I got one for you…

Tyson sits back down.

Do you want me to retire?

Suraci flinches as though the question manifested itself into a physical object that smashed him in the chest. A kaleidoscope of emotions play across his face and never settles on one at the same time that a flurry of words dance on his tongue but never make it out of his mouth.

Finally he sighs, his eyes searching Cage but not seeing whatever he's looking for.

The heavy silence is deafening.

The thick tension is stifling.

Suraci exits the room.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down