Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Zero G Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Zero G Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Zero G Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Zero G Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Zero G Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Zero G Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Zero G Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Zero G Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Zero G Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Zero G Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Zero G Challenge

2 posters

Go down

A Zero G Challenge Empty A Zero G Challenge

Post by HellishxHades Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:50 am

CMV Crossfire returns after a commercial break with the screen blacked out. Sounds of laughter can be heard in the background.

???:
I played to many games. And I came here to be serious. And it cost me my oppurtunity at Ascendance.

Zack Angel walks forward from the shadows into the light.

Zack Angel:
I ain’t here to play games. I let myself get lost in the dreams of this society. I am not waiting in line. I’m not here to follow the traditions of society. I’m not here to make riddles, I’m not here to be nice. I’m here to make a name for myself. And the best way to do that is to become a champion. So. I keep this nice, short, and sweet. Jason Spade. I’m letting you know. That Zero G Championship of yours is something that I want. So I’m putting it out there, the balls in your court if your man enough to accept the challenge or not.

Man or Beast.
All will fall.
Champ of Chump.
You all will crumble.

The screen cuts back to the ring for the next match.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

A Zero G Challenge Empty Angels Fall

Post by Jason Spade Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:07 pm

The scene fades in to reveal Jason Spade, standing in the center of the shot with the Zero G Championship slung around his waist. He's facing the camera and holding a Kendo stick, point down and with his hands resting atop it as though it were a cane.

Jason: The ball's in my court, but you're going to wish it wasn't. You think you're the first person to try and make a name off of me, Zack Angel? My legacy is built on the corpses of pukes like you, and every time one of you steps up, I get to climb one step higher. Times be changin' here in CMV, Zachariah, but there's one thing that'll remain constant: Me holding this championship.

Spade pats the belt around his waist.

Jason:
So you can go ahead and speak your little riddles, sing your little rhymes and talk about how badly you want my championship, because at the end of the day, wanting is as close as you'll get.

Spade takes the kendo stick and draws an imaginary line in front of his feet.

Jason: You want it? Come get it.

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down