Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"Are you tired of the same old shit? You want things to change? Well, call BOB LUGER TODAY!" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"Are you tired of the same old shit? You want things to change? Well, call BOB LUGER TODAY!" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"Are you tired of the same old shit? You want things to change? Well, call BOB LUGER TODAY!" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"Are you tired of the same old shit? You want things to change? Well, call BOB LUGER TODAY!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"Are you tired of the same old shit? You want things to change? Well, call BOB LUGER TODAY!" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"Are you tired of the same old shit? You want things to change? Well, call BOB LUGER TODAY!" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"Are you tired of the same old shit? You want things to change? Well, call BOB LUGER TODAY!" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"Are you tired of the same old shit? You want things to change? Well, call BOB LUGER TODAY!" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"Are you tired of the same old shit? You want things to change? Well, call BOB LUGER TODAY!" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"Are you tired of the same old shit? You want things to change? Well, call BOB LUGER TODAY!" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"Are you tired of the same old shit? You want things to change? Well, call BOB LUGER TODAY!"

Go down

"Are you tired of the same old shit? You want things to change? Well, call BOB LUGER TODAY!" Empty "Are you tired of the same old shit? You want things to change? Well, call BOB LUGER TODAY!"

Post by Batman Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:01 pm

Quantum gets the hard fought W. He throws his hand up in victory as Leon rolls out of the ring and BJ sits on the opposite side in disappointment. However, we all know damn well that Quantum's victory means jack in Xander Slate's world. Xander comes on out to the stage, mic in hand, smirk on his face and a glimmer in his shades covered eyes.

Xander Slate
Nice win Quantum! Really. You did good my man. But, I feel like you can still go another round. You know what, how about, we restart this match? Yeah, that's a good idea. You're so good, you can probably go home with the two wins tonight.

Quantum shakes his head. "You serious" he says as from behind, Leon nails him in the back of the head. His brother now joining the fray begins to stomp away at his back before picking him up with the help of Leon. They place him in the corner as Leon then irishwhips him into a big boot from BJ.

It's not looking good for Quantum as the referee reluctantly calls for the bell. The rematch begins and the two continue hammering down at the Future Man. The referee tries to bring order into the match, trying to at least find a legal man on the opposing team but neither brother cares. Their orders were obvious. Win or not, they need to teach Quantum a lesson for defying their leader.

The referee eventually rings for the bell again but it doesn't matter. Quantum may of won on paper, but to the eyes of the CMV universe, he's pretty much lost. A chair is now brought onto the crime scene as Leon nails down on Quantum's spine. He lifts it high above his head once again but he's unable to bring it down. Something's holding onto it. He turns around to see Bob Luger standing on the apron holding his steel chair. And with a quick jab to the nose, he releases his hold of the chair, giving it to the returning Work Ethic Titan.

As Luger enters the ring, BJ goes on the attack but is quickly met with a chair to the gut followed by a steel slap across his back. Leon then tries to get payback for the jab but he's met by a boot to the gut this time followed by a vicious Luger Landing. The crowd is on their feet as the ring is cleared of the Justice family. BJ helps his fallen brother up the ramp, as they make their escape.

Luger offers his hand to Quantum who is now slowly recovering in the corner. He takes a second accepting the help, but finally he takes his hand and is pulled to his feet. Luger receives a microphone from one of the generous members of the ring crew and begins to speak words of justice. (See that pun? It's because the last names of the guys he was just fighting is Justice. Clever right? Thanks I actually take great pride in coming up with puns on the spot. Like I didn't even think about it I just threw it down. It's a gift.)

Bob Luger
A couple weeks ago, I had nobody. I was fighting these guys by myself because nobody would come to my aid. Nobody had my back.......except you. And for that, I owed you one. You're not alone. When it comes to this war on those assholes......you can always count on me King.

He throws out his hand once more, this time calling for a handshake. Quantum once again, takes a second. But, despite Luger being one of the biggest assholes this company has ever seen in the past, he can see the change in his heart being pure. He sees a man he can actually respect holding his hand out to him. And even the greatest warriors need to accept help so he throws his hand out to connect with his and they shake hands.

While this happens, the two notice Slate returning to the stage with a microphone in his hand. Wildly upset at what's transpired.

Xander Slate
Listen up!

Bob Luger
NO YOU LISTEN!

Xander steps back, thrown off by the sudden passion in his voice.

Bob Luger
You've been trying to END my career for a long time now. You some how weaseled your way into a position of power and you've been making my life a living hell for months. You dangled a title shot in my face just to break my body down to nothing before to make sure I make it in a hundred pieces. Then you try and take out anybody who's bold enough to call themselves my ally. It's sickening and it's gone on for far too long. I don't just mean the tyranny, but this never ending story between you and I Slate. How long has it been going on, huh? Or does it even matter at this point?

I can see it in your eyes, you thought you had me beat. Is that right? Nah man. I told you before and I will keep on telling you until you give up, YOU CANNOT BREAK ME! I am not going anywhere. This story is never ending because you can't comprehend that. So let's just cut the bullshit. Let's stop the useless tactics to rid this place of one another and do what we as wrestlers DO when a rivalry reaches this point. Let's get in this ring again, together. And let's FIGHT!

The fans go wild and even Quantum who's still in the ring listening raises an eyebrow at the idea.

Bob Luger
You had Val put a chair to my throat. You had all your goons give me countless beatings. You've had everybody put their hands on me, but you. You've sat behind your little desk acting like you're a man when we both know I castrated you at Ascendance. So how about you come down to this ring and prove to me that you aren't some nutless COWARD! FIGHT ME!

The fans are lit as Slate is livid at his harsh words. He raises the microphone to his lips only to be cut off by a VERY fired up Bob Luger.

Bob Luger
If you don't say yes right now, you will never get the chance to even in the score with me. You will remain the coward behind a desk and I will keep on knocking off your goons one by one. You want to take care of me? Meet me in that ring. Take me out YOURSELF!

Slate finally brings the microphone back to his lips. This time Luger doesn't cut him off. However, he doesn't have to. Slate doesn't say a word. Obviously he's in a position where he can't make a decision right away. Instead of explaining that thought, he waves him off and walks backstage. All while Luger shakes his head and boos along with the thousands of fans.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down