Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Tired Of Losing. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Tired Of Losing. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Tired Of Losing. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Tired Of Losing. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Tired Of Losing. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Tired Of Losing. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Tired Of Losing. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Tired Of Losing. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Tired Of Losing. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Tired Of Losing. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Tired Of Losing.

Go down

Tired Of Losing. Empty Tired Of Losing.

Post by Parriyah Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:17 am

Following his loss at Aftermath, PainWrecker would storm backstage, bloodied and bruised. He'd just pace around the area, visibly furious, all the blood on his face making it an even scarier sight. Suddenly, he just lost all control, walked near a table and knocked everything off it and flipping the table in the process, letting out a blood curdling scream.

I'm so sick...and tired...I'm so sick and tired of this. Just losing...over, and over, and over. and OVER! PainWrecker would then kick down a trashcan next to him, then picking it up and tossing it across him, sending it crashing into the wall. Then he'd just mumble to himself like a man gone mad. It was definitely strange for someone like PainWrecker, an optimistic young kid, to be going through this stage.

I've had enough of this. Everyone thinking I'm just a joke, just someone that they can have their way with all the time. Talking down to me, thinking they're all that. Briggs mocking me on twitter, Quantum belittling me cause he shook my hand...No. Not anymore. I've had enough. I'm tired of losing. I'm not letting them have their way anymore. I'll be in charge this time, and they'll learn exactly what I'm capable of. They're gonna learn...They'll learn the hard way...

Following the tempter tantrum, PainWrecker would look at his arms, then his entire body with a disgusted expression.

But if I'm gonna do that, I'll have to sort this out first. I won't be able to beat any of them with this much muscle.
Parriyah
Parriyah

Back to top Go down