Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Failure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Failure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Failure Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Failure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Failure Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Failure Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Failure Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Failure Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Failure Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Failure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Failure

Go down

Failure Empty Failure

Post by Gumble Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:30 pm

The crowd erupts as the returning Rhys Matthews stands victorious as over Ashley Amell, Amell leaves the ring and heads to the back, Matthews gestures for a microphone from the timekeeper’s area.

Rhys Matthews

Well, well, well… It’s good to be back, I’m in the best shape of my life and I’m ready to focus on what really matters…

Rhys gestures to the crowd

The Undisputed Championship.

The crowd boos

Oh, you guys really thought I was going to say the CMV Universe?

Rhys laughs and shows off his perfect set of pearly whites with a smug grin

You guys thought that I'd still care about you? After what you did to me? After you made me what I was? You see, I gave you my all, I gave you everything and what did you do? You threw it back in my face! You turned on me!

Rhys paces the ring getting angrier with each word that spills from his lips.

I’m done with caring what you ‘people’ think, I’ve come to realise that it’s what made me weak, that’s what made me not fill my true potential, every week I’d come out here trying to make you laugh, trying to gain your love and attention. Where did it get me? Nowhere, all that time and I have nothing to show for it. Wasted. So I’m done trying, I’m done being the ‘funny’ guy, I’m done being the ‘former undisputed champion’ because my past only shows failure. Failure to meet the potential I know that I have. I’ve come to understand that Failure and the CMV Universe go hand in hand, I could wager that none of you have had any meaningful success in life whatsoever, that’s what makes you so bitter, so toxic, so eager to drag people down before they can reach their peak...

The crowd’s boos get louder as Rhys continues his tirade

...and so you hate, you see someone with a spark and you drown them in negativity until they snap, until they depend on you, you see that’s what I was, dependent. Over the last few months I’ve realised that the best moment in my career was when you decided to discard me for a newer, shinier star, when you abandoned me I became free, so just take a second to think about this, I’m here in the best shape of my life but... Where’s Marvin? Where’s the man that you abandoned me for? I feel for him, I really do, another talent lost to you leeching parasites…

Rhys moves over to the center of the ring, his eyes fixed on the hardcam

I guess, in a roundabout way, what i’m trying to say is… Fuck the fans.

Rhys throws the mic out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp, not even glancing at the furious CMV Universe before walking to the back.
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down