Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
My Greatest Failure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
My Greatest Failure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
My Greatest Failure Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
My Greatest Failure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
My Greatest Failure Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
My Greatest Failure Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
My Greatest Failure Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
My Greatest Failure Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
My Greatest Failure Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
My Greatest Failure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

My Greatest Failure

Go down

My Greatest Failure Empty My Greatest Failure

Post by krzy Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:07 pm

Subject V-002,

It should not have come to this--us at odds. Me without power, you grasping for fragments of who you used to be.

You’ve come back to me in pieces, desperate pleas for help radiating from you at a pitch only I can hear. But I can’t. I can’t help. I don’t have the means. I lack the tools. And so you will persist as you are…and for how long remains to be seen. Once again, I find myself locking horns with those far too ignorant to be as belligerent as they have the audacity to be. They pride themselves on standing in my way, constantly seeking validation with their half-measured heroism.

Fools.

All of them.

Look at how they chain themselves to the patch of the world they know, terrified to take even a step into the unknown. Watch how tightly they clutch their morals and beliefs then bat away any knowledge that would threaten to pop their bubbles. I’ll explore that world; I’ll chase that knowledge, and they despise me for not being weighed down by the same cowardice that paralyzes them. Making a show of opposing me is much easier…and that’s my fault.

I’ve made it too easy.

When I first came to CMV, I was a trojan horse--my true ambitions and motivations were concealed until I found the perfect opportunity to strike.

And then you came along.

And then I had my purpose.

But I underestimated Ken Donahue’s desire to maintain his status quo; I underestimated The Alliance’s hypocrisy; and I’ve surely underestimated whoever tried to finish what those vermin started. Despite all that, I’ve nearly underestimated Janet Torre too. But she had her shot and didn’t go for the killing blow--that will be her downfall. That will be the last time I’ll make that mistake.

Setback after setback after setback have brought me here. I’ve arrived at a crossroads. People thought me cold-hearted and ruthless before--that was me holding back. I see now what must be done and who must be dealt with. And that’s what brought me to you.

You represent everything I plan to eradicate. Women who pillaged and plundered this division for all it had to offer, abandoned it when it became barren only to return at the first signs of life to repeat the process. I want you to enjoy it while you can. Win that championship. Savor the waning moments of a soon-to-be-obsolete era. In the new women’s division, the weak will be culled and the overreachers will have their arms snapped. In the new women’s division, those who think they’ve outgrown it will be cut down by my Arsenal.

Our match will determine if there’s anything left of you for me to save. When the time comes for the days of old to crumble, we don’t have to be enemies--but if you leave me no other choice, you’re a sacrifice I’m prepared to make.

This division will change for the better, with or without you.

It will no longer be the stepping stone, and it will become the destination.

It will be the division I should have given you years ago.

Maybe then you never would have left.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down