Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Tag Team Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Tag Team Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Tag Team Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Tag Team Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Tag Team Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Tag Team Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Tag Team Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Tag Team Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Tag Team Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Tag Team Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Tag Team Challenge

Go down

Tag Team Challenge Empty Tag Team Challenge

Post by Topher Mod Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:55 am

Wait a minute, what's this... Don Bishop's music hits the PA system. Don walks down to the ring, giving his usual bang, bang taunts … he rolls under the bottom rope  and gets a mic… The fans cheer his name..

Don : Ok, OK, OK, settle down guys, so it’s been another disappointing week for The Drifter. I was eliminated in last weeks Battle Royal which meant I didn’t get to go to the main event at Nightmare Before Twisted to Face Brett Angel in the Career Vs Champion match. But I did get some payback on Marko Punish by eliminating the big guy first in that Battle Royal. He was so pissed, poor guy didn’t expect to be eliminated first and by me of all people.

Well Marko we’ve had many battles in the past you won, I won, you won, and then I ruined your chances to main event Nightmare Before Twistmas. You see I haven’t forgotten our history and this week at the live house show how about we do it 1 more time, but this time you bring another NXT monster in Ivan to be your tag team partner, and I’ll find someone to be mine. Don’t know if anybody back there has the brass balls to team with me to take on 2 of NXT’s biggest monsters. So Here’s to anybody, doesn’t matter if you like me or not, if you want to show the world what you’re made of then come on down and team with me for one night only, so we can put on one helluva fight.

An eerie theme is played, OMG it’s The Puppet Master Tops Newsome. Newsome who is accompanied as always by Tia Powley  enter the ring.

Tops : So you need a tag team partner, Well I guess it’s your lucky night, as I accept. But don’t think for one minute that I like you. I’m only accepting because I want to. I want to show everyone what The Puppet Master is all about, JustIN Sane found out even after he kicked my damn face off, I still pinned him. But that was then, this is now. Now I want to show these 2 monsters the same treatment. So this week Don you have your tag team partner. It will be me and you taking on Ivan and Marko Punish No Strings Attached.

Don Bishop nods his head in agreement and puts his hand out for a handshake, Tops Newsome shakes his head and he and Tia exit the ring.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Challenge Empty Re: Tag Team Challenge

Post by Topher Mod Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:38 am

Ivan And Marko Punish celebrate their tag win over Don Bishop and Tops Newsome and then make their way back up the ramp. Don is still down and out, Top’s is in the ring looking down at him and shaking his head. We see Tia Powley now at ringside with a mic in her hand.
Tops helps up Don and raises his hand, He acknowledges his tag partners help and nods, But then out of nowhere, Top picks him up and delivers a devastating No Strings Attached (sit down tombstone) .

Tia : Hahahahaha, poor Don Bishop, you fell for it, look at you. Once again you’re on your ass and tasting defeat. You see we didn’t care about the tag match or teaming with you, like we said last week, we don’t like you, we aren’t friends, we never will be. This is about us, Tops held his own against the big men, hitting his big moves. But then tags you in and what do you do? You do what you do best and lose.

Tia passes the mic to Tops.

Tops : That’s right, Don you came out last week begging for a tag partner, when you should have been begging for a miracle. You’re weak and pathetic, you’re a loner, you really think anybody backstage would team with you. When you were asking for a partner, I thought to myself no one is going to help you, So I decided what a great way to make another impact on NXT, like Tia said I held my own, you on the other hand not so much as I predicted. So when Ivan chokeslammed you to hell, I watched as he pinned you.
I told you last week that I would team with you No Strings Attached,  but I guess you didn’t quite understand what I meant. So let me show you again….

Tops Newsome throws the mic down, and goes to Don, He grabs his hair to pick him up and delivers a second No Strings Attacked to Bishop.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down