Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
How to: Tag Team Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
How to: Tag Team Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
How to: Tag Team Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
How to: Tag Team Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
How to: Tag Team Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
How to: Tag Team Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
How to: Tag Team Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
How to: Tag Team Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
How to: Tag Team Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
How to: Tag Team Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

How to: Tag Team

Go down

How to: Tag Team Empty How to: Tag Team

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:41 pm

Outside the arena in a classroom setting Fusion's own T and Lee are finishing up a seminar on Tag Team matches with some NXT talent taking notes. 

"And that's... How to: Tag Team. What are your questions?" Kevin Lee opens the floor to discussion and Q and A.

Goliath raises his hand, his recent haircut and trimmed beard makes him almost unrecognizable, "someone said something about new clothes?" 

"That's right, I have designed some uniforms for some that may like to try them on. You see, Tim and I never had synchronized outfits. But we don't need that, cuz we have chemistry. Nothing screams team-player than wearing something similar to your partner."

Blizzard, standing at the back of the room with his European Championship over one shoulder and a pamphlet in his hand, scoffs a little, "The advertisement said we would be getting free belts... I'm just going to assume they are the plastic replicas of your tag team championships?" Anna Arctica looks to Blizzard in disgust, and walks out the room. 
Both of Fusion's Tag Team champions enjoy the view as she leaves. 

"That's where you're wrong!" Tim chimes in. "Kevin Lee has been so kind as to Provide each of you you're very own Karate style belt! That is of course if you sign up for his 8-week class on How To: Karate. Sign up sheets over there.

Outside the classroom door, "Damn, Daniel..." Can be heard from the hallway. "Back at it with the...white socks aga-...." Followed by gurgling and choking sounds, then the thud of a body dropping. 

The door swings open, and everyone in the room is shocked.

"Mr... Wentworth?!?" Tim can't believe his eyes as #ThegodofDeaf's ears perk up.  But Lee knew the surgery would world work.

He speaks like he heard the words, and his own voice is no longer the echoed and hollow sounding Finland accent. In a raspy tone, Mr WentWorth reveals, " Daniel Wentworth is dead... I am Turbo... And I am here to show you How to: Tag Team"

In the back of the classroom, Goliath has an usually scared look upon him... While Blizzard quickly puts on one of Kevin Lee's badass uniform and belts to match... And smiles.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down