Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Hi Guys! We’re the Soul Sisters and We’re Gonna be Stars in CMV One Day!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Hi Guys! We’re the Soul Sisters and We’re Gonna be Stars in CMV One Day!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Hi Guys! We’re the Soul Sisters and We’re Gonna be Stars in CMV One Day!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Hi Guys! We’re the Soul Sisters and We’re Gonna be Stars in CMV One Day!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Hi Guys! We’re the Soul Sisters and We’re Gonna be Stars in CMV One Day!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Hi Guys! We’re the Soul Sisters and We’re Gonna be Stars in CMV One Day!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Hi Guys! We’re the Soul Sisters and We’re Gonna be Stars in CMV One Day!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Hi Guys! We’re the Soul Sisters and We’re Gonna be Stars in CMV One Day!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Hi Guys! We’re the Soul Sisters and We’re Gonna be Stars in CMV One Day!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Hi Guys! We’re the Soul Sisters and We’re Gonna be Stars in CMV One Day!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Hi Guys! We’re the Soul Sisters and We’re Gonna be Stars in CMV One Day!

Go down

Hi Guys! We’re the Soul Sisters and We’re Gonna be Stars in CMV One Day!  Empty Hi Guys! We’re the Soul Sisters and We’re Gonna be Stars in CMV One Day!

Post by krzy Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:03 pm

A webcam-quality video begins playing, uploaded to the YouTube channel of two up-and-coming female wrestlers. They have gained notoriety on the CMV forums for documenting the painstaking journey to go from not knowing the difference between a torture rack and an accordian rack, to impressing even a couple of CMV talent themselves with how their natural ability allowed them to quickly improve in the ring.

One of the women is white, multicolored hair flowing down to the middle of her back, the other is black, thick, curly hair framing her face. They’re all smiles, barely able to contain their joy as they hold up a piece of paper in front of the camera.

Amaiyah:
Sup everyone? It’s ya girl Amaiyah Williams aka Maiya Soul.

Felicity:
And I’m Felicity Toussaint aka Felicity Soul.

Both:
And we’re the Soul Sisters!!

Amaiyah:
And this video will be a reintroduction of sorts, because what you all see on your screens is a freshly inked CMV developmental deal!

She dramatically sniffs the paper.

Amaiyah:
Which of course means a whole heap of new eyes on what we’re doing, and it’s only right that we get acquainted with our new fans ahead of time.

Felicity:
Before all that, though, we just want to thank all of you who have been here since day one, encouraging us to keep our heads up and to keep pushing forward no matter how hard, or painful, things got for us.

Amaiyah:
Y’all been our ride or dies, believing in us when I felt like taking my sorry ass back to the hair salon where at least I knew what the hell I was doing.

Felicity:
For those of you who may not have noticed, we’re not real sisters, but we’ve been inseparable from the moment we met and it only felt right that we take this journey together.

Amaiyah:
It’s like my boy Stevie said: ebony and ivory in perfect harmony; I don’t even trust some of my family members, won’t name any names, to have my back, because ain’t none of them came through for me in the clutch like Felicity has.

Felicity:
Now we finally get to continue this wacky journey of ours in CMV! Mr. Donahue called us personally and said that we’d make for a perfect addition to the Crossfire Women’s division.

Amaiyah:
Yesterday we’re wrestling in gyms, tomorrow we could be going toe to toe against Huggin’ ‘n’ Sluggin’ or CHN-POL connection? Girl, pinch me, cause this don’t make any sense.

Felicity:
First we gotta get through our tryout match.

Amaiyah:
If they don’t like what they see, then we’ll just find a company that employs people with working eyes. Simple as that.

Felicity:
We convinced them to record the tryout, because, as you know, we aim to be as transparent with our journey as much as possible and--

Amaiyah:
--and when we make it big time, our DVD wouldn’t be complete without showing where it all began for us.

Felicity:
Wow, we haven’t laced up our boots yet, and you’re already acting like a bit of a diva.

Amaiyah:
Look, all I’m saying is that after all we’ve been through, we’re too good to fail. We’re gonna show up and show out at the tryout, then I say we give it a month before we waltz up and take that Women’s Championship.

Felicity:
Easy girl, let’s not make any enemies before we get to the locker room. By the time we’ve uploaded this video, our match should be uploaded by the Official CMV YouTube channel. Until then, thank you all for watching! We’ve got so much more planned for you guys in the future.

Amaiyah:
Catch y’all on the flip side.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys! We’re the Soul Sisters and We’re Gonna be Stars in CMV One Day!  Empty Re: Hi Guys! We’re the Soul Sisters and We’re Gonna be Stars in CMV One Day!

Post by krzy Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:59 pm

And we all know what's happened since that fateful tryout match.

The rest, as they say, is history.

But history doesn't have to be all dark clouds and despair.

There can be light.

There can be hope.

The kind of hope that shows up when you least expect it, and yet always just when it's needed most.

Help! Help!

The shrill shriek echoes down the hallway. The cameraman rushes to the scene and finds Rami Young cornered by a barbed-wire bat wielding Miasma.

Help!

But as the camera zooms in on Rami’s face, it’s evident that those screams weren’t coming from her.

Help! Miasma wails as she raises the bat above her head. Rami puts her arms out to block the incoming blow...but a third voice spares her.

“Maiya?”

Startled, Miasma drops the bat. She turns around slowly, eyes wide like she’s seen a ghost.

Help... Miasma repeats in a whisper.

Miasma looks like she’s ready to faint, and the woman rushes over to catch her before she does.

“It’s okay,” the woman says, “It’s me. It’s Felicity, remember? She’s gone. I’m safe. You’re safe.”

Felicity holds on tight to Miasma as they sink to the ground together under the weight of this unlikely, emotional reunion. Miasma shakes, sobbing uncontrollably, but Felicity doesn’t let go, a silent affirmation, indeed a testament to the strength of their bond.

And there it is.

Hope.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys! We’re the Soul Sisters and We’re Gonna be Stars in CMV One Day!  Empty Re: Hi Guys! We’re the Soul Sisters and We’re Gonna be Stars in CMV One Day!

Post by krzy Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:42 pm

1!

2!

3!

The match is over! And it's not quite how the Soul Sisters wanted to make their CMV debut...but they've made the most of the opportunity presented to them.

The match is over. And Felicity finally releases the breath she'd been holding during the pinfall. It's still unknown where she's been or what she's been through, but the look of heartbreak in her eyes when she sees Miasma...Amaiya, tells the story of a woman who desperately wishes she could turn back time and undo the damage Tailcoat Val has done.

The match is over. And so is Felicity's dream of pretending the past year never happened. This is her reality, one that she's committed to making the most of. Her head snaps around when she hears a horrific, animalistic scream, and, to her own horror, that wretched sound is coming from Amaiya who has Cinnamon cornered, seemingly unaware that the match is over.

Indeed, the match IS over, but Felicity finds herself back in action, racing across the ring and tackling Amaiya to the ground, holding her tight until her friend...her sister stops trying to break free from her grasp.

"You're not Miasma anymore. You're safe." And Felicity repeats that until the conviction in her voice drowns out Amaiya's bloodlust.

The match is over. And in time they'll realize, if they don't now already know, that some of the toughest battles are waged outside of the ring.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down