Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Interviewing the GOAT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Interviewing the GOAT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Interviewing the GOAT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Interviewing the GOAT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Interviewing the GOAT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Interviewing the GOAT Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Interviewing the GOAT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Interviewing the GOAT Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Interviewing the GOAT Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Interviewing the GOAT Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Interviewing the GOAT

Go down

Interviewing the GOAT Empty Interviewing the GOAT

Post by Batman Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:33 pm

"Hello I am Charlie Danfield, here with CMV Superstar, Schmidty and I-"

Schmidty cuts him off by placing his hand over his mouth then sliding the microphone out of his hand.

"You won't have a job here long if you continue botching your introductions like that. CMV Superstar? Because I work here officially I am grouped in with all of these toxic plagues who have done nothing but destroy the good name of this business? You give me the same label as them? Why? Is it because you don't know any better? Well, maybe that's the problem with this place. Nobody knows any better because nobody is willing to teach them. Consider me your professor Charlie. Yeah, i'm going to teach you how to give a proper interview and how to treat your CMV LEGENDS with respect." Schmidty spouted.

Charlie looks a bit taken back, but nonetheless he fears Schmidty. He's seen the brutality he's recently been capable of.

"I am here with this piece of trash noob to the GAME, Charlie Danfield. Charlie, how does it feel the your first shift on the new job you already messed up? Do you feel like this is just yet another example at the constant failure you've experienced in your life? When can you accept your place as a loser and give up on trying to better yourself? I mean some people can't be saved. Look at Paul Divine. He's no different than the other plagues on this business. Actually, he's the worst. He's been a constant thorn in my side since I first started here.

Ain't that right Paul? You've-" He pauses and looks at Charlie.

"Yeah you're no longer needed here buddy." He pushes Charlie out of view and continues. "You've always been there to piss me off. Wreck my plans and be a pain in my ass. I never liked you. Not once, nada. You're a complete fluke. You dress up in masks and paint and come down to the ring dancing and prancing around. It's not cute. It's embarrassing. You give this place a bad image. You never should of happened. Yet I slipped up and you blew up, bigger than you shoulda. And that's my fault so, it's my mess to clean up. I always came at it the wrong way in the past. I wanted to have "honor" in taking care of you. But what does honor do? Nothing. It's an overused word by today's society to over-complicate things that can be solved in the simplest ways.

What do you do when there's a big mess to clean up? You've tried but you can't quite get it? You know what you do Paul? You pick up the phone and you call a cleaning crew!!!" He smiles. "Good luck in your match tonight."

And with that, Schmidty winks and walks off.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down