Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Interviewing Bill Maverick  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Interviewing Bill Maverick  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Interviewing Bill Maverick  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Interviewing Bill Maverick  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Interviewing Bill Maverick  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Interviewing Bill Maverick  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Interviewing Bill Maverick  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Interviewing Bill Maverick  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Interviewing Bill Maverick  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Interviewing Bill Maverick  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Interviewing Bill Maverick

Go down

Interviewing Bill Maverick  Empty Interviewing Bill Maverick

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:36 am

We zoom in on the seen of Bloody Justice cleaning boss house dune what as like he was having company over and in the be background you can here the match of the unholy alliance VS the fallen and archangel going on because his brother Jared Leon and his girlfriend Haley 'the hooligan' Quinn were curious on how it ended. Then there was a knock on the door and Bloody saw that it was Bill Maverick Bloody Justice: aw my lord I see you decided to take up my interview thank you
Now onto the questions first what caused you to become what you are today besides the fake emulate?

Bill Maverick Society breeds it's own vipers. While vipers hiss and strike to claim the lives of their victims, I take it a step further. I claim my prey's pain and fears before reaping their very souls.

Bloody Justice The second question mylord is What did you see in me that caused me to stand out and what exactly are you needing me to seek out for the unholy alliance my lord?
Bill Maverick You have great power within you that I wish use use to benefit the Unholy Alliance as a whole. Your destiny is now your own. Do as you wish but always remember to let the purity of evil guide you.

Bloody Justice The third and final question is when we were facing archangel and the fallen I felt a presence in the arena did you fell it if so what was it?

Bill Maverick That was Satan's firstborn guiding us towards victory. This was all a test created by Ramallah himself. We've shown our master that we are indeed fit and worthy to carry out his will! Archangel is nothing we need to concern ourselves with.

Body Justice: thank you my lord for letting me have this interview with you and I will remember that. Also thank you for your help on the you know what in my head. So everyone thank you for toning in on this episode of darkness oh and DJ archangel I'm still worrying for replies have a good night. (Open to DJ and archangel. )

Back to top Go down