Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Takeover  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Takeover  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Takeover  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Takeover  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Takeover  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Takeover  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Takeover  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Takeover  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Takeover  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Takeover  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Takeover

Go down

Takeover  Empty Takeover

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:25 pm

A video erupts onto the screen as the CMV Website opens up. It opens to the Rising Star of Supremacy, Deshaun Williams, standing in front of the camera, wearing a hoodie and a Nets’ hat. He also has a cigar in hand, as he takes a puff from it in the first few seconds, with a devilish smile on his face.

“You all know who I am. I am the protege of the legend himself, Jaquan Shay. I am Deshaun Williams. And lately, a friend of both Jaquan and I has erupted into my career. A man by the name of the Pitbull, Perry Heenan. Now in the past, Jaquan and Perry have had a not so friendly relationship with one another, being that Jaquan stole the Anarchy Championship from Perry some time ago. But now, the wounds are healed, and we are onto better and BIGGER things.”

“First off, the Tag Team Championships. Brett Curtis. Jason Spade. The two of you are our main targets. And being that we’ve beaten your “competition”, I believe it is a blatantly fair deal to give us a chance at dethroning you. I mean, with my athleticism and high speeds and Perry’s strength and die hard attitude, we’d reshape the Tag Scene as far as competition. So step aside, for the news kings of Tag Team Wrestling are approaching fast on your reign.”

He chuckles, before taking another puff of his cigar. He chuckles afterwards, smoke funneling from the sides of his mouth.

“And secondly...the CMV Anarchy Championship. I’m sure by now you know the history Jaquan Shay and that Championship have had, which is why I will dethrone this Subject Zero and bring back some dignity to the Anarchy Title Scene, just like my mentor those many months ago. The championship itself is currently beaten down by a superb class of superstars who don’t even know what the hell being an Anarchist is. I’ve lived in the gutters, I’ve seen Anarchy. So Zero, I’ll shoot you the message. A ‘call to arms’, if you insist. You give me a shot, and I promise you, I won’t miss. And I’ll burn down whatever expectations CMV has for me, and rebuild it by ten-fold. So CMV, are you ready for the takeover? Cause I’m only getting started…”

The scene fades to darkness, only to reveal the small clouds of smoke from Deshaun’s cigar, ruffling through the darkness through a dim, yellowish tinted light, as it continues to fade to complete darkness.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down