Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Justice reasoning Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Justice reasoning Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Justice reasoning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Justice reasoning Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Justice reasoning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Justice reasoning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Justice reasoning Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Justice reasoning Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Justice reasoning Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Justice reasoning Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Justice reasoning

Go down

Justice reasoning Empty Justice reasoning

Post by Bloody_justice Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:49 pm

We zoom into the boiler room where we see the unconscious Killen Redd white and blue whom is looking red white and blue with all the bruises he got from the epic battle that happen and in front of the furnace in his signature rocking chair sat non other then his opponent for fortune Bloody Justice who is slowly rocking back and forth and he stops and in a tone that many people recognized from when he first started in his crazed signature voice he said to the audience

Bloody Justice
HEHEHE you all wonder why? Why did bloody justoce distract Killen Redd WHY did bloody just make those creepy titantrons? WHAT WAS THE REASONING AND WHAT WAS THE MUSIC!?!? Hehe well the truth is because killen had something I wanted he has something I was so close to getting but then i was robbed of the chance. And he dishonors that which he holds by calling it something else well no more. Come Fortune it will be in my hands that's right all of this was to get my shot at what he calls the great american title but once it comes into MY hands it will be the European championship once more BUT it will be prestigious because I will defend it the day after because that's what type of champion I will be. I will be a champion. I WILL be a fighter. I WILL BE A FIGHTING CHAMPION.

At this final yell Bloody Justice hears security finally finding the boiler room which the camera pans to the stairs showing them coming down and when it goes back to where Bloody Justice sat he was no longer there the only indication he was there was the fact his rocking chair was still there and there was a note on it that said "Let them in and follow the spiders"

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Justice reasoning Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down