Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Anarchy Justice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Anarchy Justice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Anarchy Justice Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Anarchy Justice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Anarchy Justice Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Anarchy Justice Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Anarchy Justice Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Anarchy Justice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Anarchy Justice Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Anarchy Justice Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Anarchy Justice

Go down

Anarchy Justice Empty Anarchy Justice

Post by Bloody_justice Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:03 am

We zoom in on Bloody Justice who is in the back getting stitches in his head after his match with Fidel De LaRosa and in comes the interviewers Lisa Evans who saw Justice Getting the stitches inserted and she decided to ask

Lisa
Bloody Justice I want to congratulate you on your win against Fidel De LaRosa now we of the CMV universe want to know whats your plan and can we be expecting your face in the Anarchy Championship picture?

After the doctor finished Sticking Bloody Justice up he looks at Lisa and replies with this to say

Bloody Justice
Miss Evans i appreciatethe congratulations on my citory and as to your question well let me tell you this I'm after the big game im after that global belt that virtue has and if I have to wait my turn so be it while some other people hash it out then so be it but I have to say it should of been me to get that shot at the global belt because didn't you see the huge fight me and cloudcutter had last year? Didn't you see how hard we fought tooth and nail to get to the finals of the deadly games? So yeah I belive I should have been a contender for the global championship.
BUT seeing as I have to put that on the back burner for now I have to switch up my game plan so henceforth im putting a warning out to you Fidel De LaRosa watch your back because you got a spider hunting for you and let me just say you won't be seeing HIM anytime soon I don't plan on letting him out this season im going to purely be using just my own strength and with it I swear I WILL become anarchy champion so keep that belt warm or else you will become OBSOLETE and you will be DELETED! ​

And with that Bloody Justice walked out of the Medics room to go home to the Bloody Forest with a lone spider being seen crawling on the floor after him

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Anarchy Justice Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down