Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Origins of the Fatal 4 Way  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Origins of the Fatal 4 Way  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Origins of the Fatal 4 Way  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Origins of the Fatal 4 Way  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Origins of the Fatal 4 Way  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Origins of the Fatal 4 Way  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Origins of the Fatal 4 Way  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Origins of the Fatal 4 Way  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Origins of the Fatal 4 Way  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Origins of the Fatal 4 Way  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Origins of the Fatal 4 Way

Go down

Origins of the Fatal 4 Way  Empty Origins of the Fatal 4 Way

Post by krzy Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:56 pm

The story of how the blockbuster fatal four way match at Fortune between Joy Justice, Shou Rong, Janet Torre and Subject: MIASMA came to be is a gripping tale told in four parts. It all occurred on one kind of warm night--you know, the type of weather where it’s okay to go out in a t-shirt, but the minute the slightest breeze blows, you’d wish you had a light jacket-- during the airing of Crossfire.

PART 1: YOU CAN’T WASH AWAY THE PAIN
~With success comes enemies...especially when that success comes after you suplexed a woman off of a ladder.~

The camera comes in to Janet Torre pacing in the Crossfire parking lot with a mop and bucket in hand. Back and forth back and forth, eventually a group of three security guards approach her.

“Janet, what are you doing?”

Janet keeps pacing, not even looking at the guards.

“I’m waiting for Shou Rong. That girl pissed me off! That briefcase was mine, mine! She started a fight, I’m gonna end it!”

The front guard sighs.

“Janet, I get it, but you lost. Shou Rong won fair and square, you aren’t getting the briefcase.”

Janet stops and stares the guard right in the eyes, fire filling her soul.

“You think I want the briefcase? I lost, it’d be cowardly to take it. Are you calling me a coward?”

“Wh- no, I just”

Janet turns and slowly approaches the guard.

“Shou Rong has wronged me! I’m not gonna to take her briefcase, I’m gonna make sure she can never cash it in! I’m gonna teach her a lesson she’ll never forget!”

The guard quickly realizes what Janet is planning here and decides to do his job.

“Okay, no, I’m afraid you’re going to have to leave. We can’t have these things happen outside of the ring.”

The guard grabs Janet by the shoulder and the other two come to lead her out of the arena.

“Wh-, don’t you touch me!”

Janet swings the water bucket and hits the first guard square in the head. Water flies everywhere as he drops down like a stack of bricks. The other two freeze in surprise. Janet jabs the left guard in the face with her mop, charging forward, lifting him up, and hitting him with her backbreaker. The final guard tackles her down to the ground as even more guards run in to restrain her. Pressed against the ground, Janet shouts to the heavens.

“Let me go! They started it! They started it! Shou Rong! I will break you Shou Rong! I will break you!”

The guards zip tie Janet’s wrists together as the camera fades to black.

PART 2: THERE’S NO JOY IN BEING OVERLOOKED
~Shou Rong took a moment to remind Danielle Davis that she has a target on her back, so it’s only fitting that someone does the same to Rong.~

We see Joy walking backstage looking for someone. After a few minutes, she found whom she was looking for.

“Rong, I have a bone to pick with you!”

Joy walks up to Shou Rong getting into her face and says:

“Listen, I respect you as an individual...you’re a hard worker, but you have something that belongs to me. I should of made it to the magnificent six match. I SHOULD of climbed the ladder and gotten that case. I've been here for quite awhile and management keeps passing me up for that push towards the titles while the newer people like you, heck like Project Miasma,  are getting these shots before me. So I'm warning you: watch your back. Because I'm gunning for you-- more specifically, I want that case. And, if I have to, I'll face you in a match for it.”

Shou Rong is swaying from side to side as Joy is talking to her. Joy stops talking an Shou  speaks.

“I see. You want an opportunity.........You wanted to be the holder of the briefcase........I feel your pain.......I earned this fair however.........I went to hell and back........I won't give it up that easily.”

Shou looks at the briefcase then looks at Joy.

“I will be watching my back....watch your own as well.”

PART 3: A (TRIPLE THREAT) MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN*
~*If you consider Ken Donahue’s office heaven, for some reason.~

The general manager of Crossfire sits comfortably at his desk, a stack of paper to his side to make it look as though he’d been extremely busy and not watching fan-edited memorial highlight packages of Ashley Rayne before she dubbed herself royalty and broke everyone’s heart.

“Well well folks, seems Shou Rong winning the Magnificent Six ladder match has caused quite a stir, although only two women seem poised to do anything about it. The last thing I want is for Shou to be attacked backstage and put out of commission so close to Ascendance, or for somebody to steal away the briefcase, in the shadows of the night, that she risked life and limb to win.”

Donahue slides a manilla folder in front of him, but leaves it closed for the last minute.

“Janet, I get it, you sacrificed so much in that match, only to come up short...in the most painful way possible. And, Joy, you and your family have been a staple of CMV programming for years; I can understand the frustration of thinking you deserve more than what you’ve been given. I don’t have any biases, and I don’t play favorites, and frankly, I love seeing the two of you take the initiative to make the opportunities happen. That’s why the two of you will be in the Queen of the Ring tournament...and wrestling against each other in the first round!”

He chuckles as he opens up the folder.

“That’s not all! Let’s give the audience a little taste of what that match will be like, shall we? Since you’ve both taken issue with Shou Rong lately, the contract in front of me is adding a last-minute match to Fortune: Miss Rong will be joining you two for a good, ol’ fashioned triple threat match!”

He signs the contract, and triumphantly places the pen back on the table with a soft bang and snaps the folder shut.  

“Now, I just want to make clear that the briefcase will not be on the line at Fortune. This is just a way for the three of you to blow off some steam inside of the ring. Best of luck to you ladies.”

He hands the folder to his assistant who leaves the room with it.

PART 4: THE AFTER-CREDITS SCENE
~So much can change in a split second...~

The assistant closes the door behind him and goes about his business with the folder Ken Donahue handed him tucked under his arm.

He turns a corner and stops dead in his tracks.

Another step at that pace, and he would have collided with the masked figure in front of him. Instead, the assistant regards the figure in the plague doctor mask for a few seconds.

Then he nods.

The figure retrieves a folder from beneath the robes and exchanges it with the assistant.

Without a word uttered, the assistant continues along his path as though nothing were out of the ordinary, while the masked figure slinks back into the shadows.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down