Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Don't Waste My Time  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Don't Waste My Time  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Don't Waste My Time  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Don't Waste My Time  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Don't Waste My Time  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Don't Waste My Time  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Don't Waste My Time  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Don't Waste My Time  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Don't Waste My Time  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Don't Waste My Time  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Don't Waste My Time

2 posters

Go down

Don't Waste My Time  Empty Don't Waste My Time

Post by RiftedEnergy Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:04 pm

Quantum is caught up with backstage

"Quantum? Can we get a few words? Can you explain what exactly we just saw?"

He stops, doesn't pause for long. Doesn't have to. He knows what he's gonna say, cuz its the same thing he has always said. He hates repeating himself, remember?

"Yeah, what did you just see? I could say it was an accident... if you get in a wreck, uh, you're in an accident. And, uh, pain... n... wrecks... n.. it's also like an accident? Like.. a crash.... alright nope I thought I had a thought there but I lost it...

let me say this... I have YET to get 1 single thank you for saving the universe from 2k20. From anyone. How ridiculous is that?

In addition, I had a vacation already planned and paid for years in advance.... I had to cut short for a title defense... which was successful at, and still never got a pat.

Never got a 'Preciate it' or even a 'tyvm' text message. I could have gone for a fist bump.

But you know who DID get a fist bump? Pain Wrecker, when I gave him props and told him to keep his head up. Legends don't win their debut. You know who does win their debut? Mighty Dude.... but a True Legend doesn't win their debut. I should know.

But But you know who gave me a fist bump after I lost on the grandest stage of them all? You know who told me to keep my head up? Nobody....

I had to do it myself. I had to go home, realize I fucked up, and I had to fix myself. And did I fix myself? Yes, yes I did. I came back, in spectacular fashion, and won The Intercontinental Championship inside a Hell in a Cell vs 5 other men.

Then? What? My brother catches wind of my success, hops on board and it's been history every since.

What did Pain Wrecker do, after I gave him the nod? He kept losing. Did he go home, reevaluate, revamp, and recover? Nope... probably went home, got on Ebay and tried to sell some of his ring gear cuz it was in the same ring as Quantum. Maybe I'll put a bid on his belt if I can snag it cheap, cuz you know I got a thing for accessories.

The only thing that's a painful wreck around here is that hindinburg of a career that never took off, and is now just smoking and smoldering... wreckage. I'll snuff it out, if you ever decide to show your face here again. Just for wasting my time"
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Don't Waste My Time  Empty Re: Don't Waste My Time

Post by Parriyah Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:14 pm

As Quantum finished his threat, the sound of faint footsteps emerged. Those footsteps getting closer and closer, going from faint to loud. Quantum, who would turn around to see who the source of the footsteps are, would be standing only a few feet away from the man he betrayed. Someone that thought Quantum was a true friend. It was the rookie, PainWrecker who's drenched in sweat, and holding his abdomen in pain. Surprisingly, PainWrecker doesn't seem to be angry, but instead, neutral?

"Quantum. I won't lie, I don't have a problem with what happened in that ring tonight. I don't have a problem with you attacking me after my match against Andrew Briggs. I don't have a problem with you wanting to distance yourself from me. After all, you're a legend and one of the best in all of CMV, and I'm just a mere rookie, someone with only a few matches under my belt, a rookie with no wins on my own. I understand why you did what you did in there."

PainWrecker would take 1 step closer, getting face to face with Quantum.

"However, I do have a problem with what you've said here, how you've mocked me, how you've undermined me. You could've just hit me and left it at that, we'd never have to see each other again. But no, you just had to rub salt in the wound. You had to talk down to me as if I'm nothing, like I'm some lazy bastard only here for a paycheck. Why? Just because you're one of the best? Just because you're an incredible talent? Just because you beat me once you think you get to berate me like that? No. I'm not letting this stand. I'm not gonna let you talk to me like that. I don't bust my ass in the gym every single day, pushing through the pain, through all the blood, sweat and tears just to let you do that. I don't care if you gave me a handshake in my debut, I don't care if you're the main reason for my only win. I'm tired of losing, and I'm tired of you. My losing streak is going to end, and it'll end with you. I'll prove to everyone just what I'm capable of. Having you as a notch under my belt will do that just fine."

PainWrecker would then walk a few steps away from Quantum, before stopping in his tracks, with his back turned to him.

"Speaking of belts, I heard what you said earlier, and guess what? I have it with me right here. You won't need to spend any of your precious money on a shady site like ebay. You can have it for free."

PainWrecker would toss his belt down to the ground, right beside Quantum's feet.

"Thinking about it now, it's only right for me to return the compliment. I think that belt of yours looks real good too. More specifically, that championship belt of yours. You can take my belt, and I'll be taking yours in due time. What better way for me to show you that you can't just get away with saying whatever you want other than taking something precious of yours away?

Finally, PainWrecker would wave goodbye to his former friend and now bitter enemy, Quantum as he walked away from the scene.
Parriyah
Parriyah

Back to top Go down

Don't Waste My Time  Empty Aftermath

Post by RiftedEnergy Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:05 pm

1...2...3 seconds later and Quantum adds a notch to his belt. Another night, another win. The ref goes to raise his hand and The Future Man sells a shoulder injury.... and motions for a Mic.

"Ahh... ow... man... good fight... I think I might have hurt my shoulder. At this point in my career, it's almost a repetitive stress injury... you know, GETTING MY HAND RAISED HIGH FOR SO MANY YEARS!"

He takes a moment to chuckle.

"So, Pain Wrecker, I need you to take some notes... REF GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE YOURE NOT DONE.... WAIT... until I'm done speaking then do your job, and raise my hand.

Now, take some notes. Guys like Jason Basham, that guy knows style. He's got a mask that I overwhelmingly approve of for obvious reasons. Guys like Christain Kai... we shop at the same armband store.... they got style. You got no style, Pain Wrecker. The coolest thing about you is that belt.... that belt....

That same belt you were wearing here on Aftermath when Levi Tuitama pinned you.... but wait this is AFTER you threw it on the ground when we last spoke??? Wait

Wait... I know I have this issue with space/time.... but the ONLY way that's possible is that after you huffed and puffed and said all that bit about me hurting your feelings.... after you stormed off and I left... you came back? And picked up your little lucky belt, probably gave it a hug and reassured you it was all gonna be ok.

That's cute. It's like a safety blanket. Well, Pain Wrecker... Ill accept your challenge. You want my belt I want yours, plain and simple. Im gonna wear that thing like a badge of honor in my Sunday clothes while you enjoy an early retirement."

He drops the mic and allows the ref to grab his wrist. Just as it's about to be raised he brushes off the official, laughs, and tells him to GTFO. "Don't waste my time" he shouts
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Don't Waste My Time  Empty Re: Don't Waste My Time

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down