Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Final de la Línea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Final de la Línea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Final de la Línea Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Final de la Línea Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Final de la Línea Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Final de la Línea Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Final de la Línea Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Final de la Línea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Final de la Línea Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Final de la Línea Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Final de la Línea

Go down

Final de la Línea Empty Final de la Línea

Post by Shay UA Sun May 02, 2021 7:01 pm

Our scene picks up at Showdown at the Senate, in the midst of the fierce battle between Angus and Golden Cat! Golden Cat, drawing on the strength of the feline spirit within him, drives Angus to the mat with a DDT. Golden Cat takes a moment to catch his breath, before stomping on Angus and causing him to turn over onto his back. Golden Cat stands over the beast and raises his left hand.

“Elder Cats! Lend me your strength! The time has come to vanquish this demon!”

To the untrained eye, nothing happens- but to the initiated, and to those who believe in the power of the Elder Cats, Golden Cat’s hand begins to glow. As Angus sits up, Golden Cat latches on to the fearsome creature’s face, driving his empowered claws into Angus’s mask! Inside their minds, Showdown at the Senate melts away, and their very souls enter the swirling mass of the Cosmic Void!

Once inside, Golden Cat is blasted away from Angus, landing hard on his tuchus near a shining orange cage, inside which stands the remaining lives of Danger Cat!

“Peligroso! Mi amigo! Are you safe? Are you alright?”

Danger Cat runs up to Dorado and presses himself against the bars.

“Dorado! I’m so sorry! Everything I said to you when I was gaining weight, everything I did to you, I’m sorry! I’ve been watching the things Angus has done while he’s in control, and they’re horrible! You have to stop him! He’s a monster!”

Golden Cat grabs the bars of the cage.

“It is alright, Peligroso! I have been blessed by the Elder Cats. Angus will pay for his crimes here today, and you will walk free! Just sit tight for a little longer.”

Golden Cat turns to Angus, Angus’s soul that of a large black lion, and points a finger at him.

“Angus, you beast! Release Peligroso at once! You’ve been beaten… Don’t make me hurt you!”

Angus stalks towards Golden Cat. His mouth does not open, rather his words echo throughout the dimension itself.

“I see… the Cosmic Void trick… the Elder Cats truly did bless you after all, didn’t they? Unfortunately for you, this means you won’t fight me in that obese meat suit that Danger Cat built for me, but in my true form!”

Angus lowers, ready to pounce at any moment. His feline muscles could put even Killian Redd to shame!

“It has been three… no… four thousand years since I used this body! However, my astral form is immune to all rust. I want to thank you, Dorado. I would have to kill you eight times to deplete all your lives in the material plane, but here I only need to kill your soul once!”

Angus leaps jumping towards Golden Cat with his claws bared!

Golden Cat crouches, and his astral form shifts into the Golden Lion! With speed almost on par with Angus, the Golden Lion leaps head on into the black mass that is Angus! The force of the impact shakes the very world around them, rattling the bars of Danger Cat’s cage! However, Golden Cat cannot match Angus’s strength, and he is flung backwards from the impact, returning to his human form and bouncing hard off the bars of the cage.

“Hijo de puta!” Golden Cat says to himself. Angus lands gracefully on the ground, pacing back and forth, as Golden Cat shakily stands back up. Golden Cat glances at the lock on the cage, and raises an eyebrow, just as Angus pounces again! Golden Cat holds his ground, before rolling at the last possible second! Angus’s mighty claw scrapes against the lock on the cage, damaging it severely! Golden Cat again shifts into the Golden Lion, and grabs Angus by the scruff of his powerful neck, flinging him away from the cage! As Angus lands on his back and rolls back to his feet, Golden Cat returns to his human form.

“Angus… For so long you’ve fought alone, content with all your power and sure that you are the best… But even the best cannot do everything alone. And while you may be stronger, more ferocious, and infinitely more muscular… But I have the Elder Cats in my heart…”

Golden Cat’s claw glows again, and he strikes the lock, breaking it to pieces!

“...and my best friend at my back!”

Angus’s eyes shoot up in terror.

“What?! Impossible! Nothing can break open a soul cage!”

Angus steps backwards, his tail fur puffed out in fear.

“F-fine! Then I’ll just need to kill you both for good!”

Danger Cat steps out of his cage.

“Dorado… you freed me! The power of friendship truly can beat any challenge!”

The two felinos hug it out for the first time in forever.

“Now, speaking of challenges…”

Angus leaps towards Los Felinos Fatales once more! Golden Cat smirks and says,

“Let’s beat another!”

Dorado transforms into the Golden Lion while Peligrosso turns himself into the Danger Tiger! Together they match Angus’s charge and run into battle! Angus pounces at Golden Lion, but Danger Tiger intercepts it, hitting Angus at an angle and shoving him into the ground! As Danger holds Angus down, the Golden Lion springboards off his back high into the air! Angus pushes the Danger Tiger away as expected, but doesn’t expect the flying lion to land right on Angus’s back! Down once again, Angus is completely vulnerable to attack! Danger Tiger bites down on Angus’s scruff, completely paralyzing the ferocious feline!

Golden Lion gets off Angus, who is propped up by Danger Tiger, still paralyzed. Angus yells out.

“How could this be?! How did you two defeat me?! I am a god! The King of Cats! The ultimate feline! You two are just a bunch of freaks in fursuits!”

Golden Lion approaches Angus, before fading back into his human form. Golden Cat smiles smugly.

“It’s like I said, Angus… Even a god cannot do everything alone. All your anger, all your hatred… It is warranted. I hurt you so, disgraced you, and ruined your final life… But I will pay for my sins. Don’t let hatred goad you into becoming a monster again… You are our friend.”

Golden Cat places a hand on Angus’s powerful shoulder.

“We love you, Angus… Come home.”

Golden Cat smiles again- warmly this time- and hugs Angus. Angus is at a loss for words, but something seems to resonate with the beast, as he goes completely limp. In a flash of white light, Danger Tiger reverts back to his human form, and Angus reverts back to the form they know him best in… A chubby, black and white tabby cat. Golden Cat kneels down and pets the cat, scratching his ears.

“Peligroso, Angus… Let’s go home.”

Back in the real world, Golden Cat continues to wrench the Kitty Klaw into Angus, who goes limp. The referee calls for the bell, and Golden Cat releases his grip. After a moment of posturing for his fans, Golden Cat approaches the fallen Angus, and kneels over him.

“Angus? Are you… No, Peligroso… Are you alright? Is that you in there?”

Angus’s eyes open to reveal not a piercing blue, but the friendly orange we are all familiar with! Danger Cat is back in control of his own body!

“D-Dorado?”

Danger Cat reaches out and grabs Golden Cat’s shoulder. His eyes shoot open in shock and happiness.

“I did that! I moved my own arm! Dorado, I’m back!”

Los Felinos Fatales laugh and hug each other in joy.

“Oh, Peligroso! I am so sorry, I will never let you out of my sight again! I am so pleased… But, unfortunately, you are still fa… Ah, who cares. I am just happy to see you!”

Danger Cat laughs, but remembers a very key problem when he grabs his belly.

“Hey Dorado… uh… what’s going to happen to Angus?”

Golden Cat opens his mouth to answer, but frowns.

“I… I don’t know.”

Before he can say anything else, a ringside producer motions for them to clear the ring for the next match.

“Oh shit, uh… Come, let’s get you to the locker room. We will find Angus later, for now, let’s get you out of that smelly catsuit, eh?”

Danger Cat is confused.

“Catsuit? What are you..? ¡¡¡AI DIOS MIOS!!!"

Danger Cat notices the furry full body suit he’s wearing. He screeches out like a banshee and the two leave the ring, the audience completely confused as to what just happened… expect for one man in the fourth row. The camera zooms into him, his face obscured but a smile on his lips.

“So, he really is the Elder Cat Champion, eh? Very interesting…”

The scene fades out, changing to LFF in the Official Golden Cat locker room- now with an added paper sign that designates it as the Official Los Felinos Fatales locker room. Inside, Golden Cat is waiting by the showers, Angus’s mask and catsuit lying on a bench next to him.

“Peligroso, are you ready yet? I know you are quite a heavy man, but I made sure your costume was still your size.”

The scene pans out to the hallways of Showdown at the Senate. There we see a man in a hoodie. He is big, built like a tank, and has a folder in his hands. He’s mumbling to himself.

“Alright, this is it. Shay Hoxton is a corrupt criminal who made a drug ring and nearly killed me. I also have proof of him hanging out with the ex-Head of the Senate's son in law, who is apparently the man who got him to drop down. I also have photo evidence of the next part of his plan. Tonight is the election, where they will decide the new Head of Senate, and Hoxton has been greasing the palms of everyone there. I can’t let this go through, I can’t let him win…”

“I can’t let him ruin America!”

The man looks into the camera to reveal Vance Vintage! The sole fighter of Hoxton’s evil campaign, he has in his hand the folder that can ruin Shay Hoxton’s plan! He blinks, and his eyes suddenly turn into a sharp sky blue. Vance shakes, completely light headed all of a sudden, and takes a few deep breaths.

“Damn, it’s always trippy doing that… Thankfully my reincarnation power lets me take over any body without struggle, so I didn’t have to give this guy a heart attack like I did with Peligroso!”

Vance stands up and stretches.

“That’s right baby, Angus is back!”

Angus - now in Vance’s body - lets out a victorious laugh and goes to find the LFF locker room! He looks down at the folder.

“What is this? Eh, who cares, not like this guy will need it anyways.”

Angus tosses the folder into the trash, which is currently being collected by the CMV Custodial staff to be incinerated. Angus walks down the hall with a smile on his face.

Back inside the Los Felinos Fatales locker room, Golden Cat sighs impatiently.

“Peligroso, please, I am hungry. Battling a tyrannical evil spirit works up an appetite!”

Danger Cat finally exits the shower, dressed in his old orange gear. Golden Cat claps his hands.

“Beautiful! The dangerous one returns in all his glory! Now, I know how much you like pizza… Let’s head to Domino’s!”

Before they can leave, there is a knock on the door. Golden Cat raises an eyebrow, before opening the door.

“Vance Vintage? I thought you died tragically in a helicopter accident.”

Angus laughs.

“Dorado! It’s me, Angus!”

Golden Cat’s jaw drops.

“Angus! What did we say about taking over people’s bodies without permission?!”

“Nothing!”

Golden Cat goes to object, but Danger Cat slides into frame.

“I also don’t remember you saying anything about that.”

Danger Cat slides out of frame, Golden Cat just sighing. Angus walks in and grabs his black mask.

“Ah! Maybe this will be easier!”

Angus puts on his mask and turns towards his friends, posing powerfully!

Golden Cat gasps.

“Amazing! Peligroso, look, he did the pose… Does this mean… Los Felinos Fatales has an official third member?!”

Golden Cat jumps up and down with excitement.

“Amazing! Peligroso, this is wonderful news! And now we don’t have to go on another long and arduous quest to find Angus after vanquishing his hatred! Yes, Peligroso… And Angus… Together, we are Los Felinos Fatales!”

All three of them pose together.

“And together, we are unstoppable!”

This episode of Los Felinos Fatales was brought to you by the Official Los Felinos Fatales Power of Friendship! Now available in suppository form. Purchase now!

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down