Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
King Of The Injury. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
King Of The Injury. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
King Of The Injury. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
King Of The Injury. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
King Of The Injury. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
King Of The Injury. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
King Of The Injury. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
King Of The Injury. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
King Of The Injury. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
King Of The Injury. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

King Of The Injury.

Go down

King Of The Injury. Empty King Of The Injury.

Post by Master Ogon Wed May 26, 2021 1:02 am

In the CMV medical facility, Blake Virtue sits up on his bed in his hospital gown, a bothered look on his face. That face is probably from the loud yelling from his best friend Archer Rose as he slams and holds Virtue’s doctor against the wall as the doctor yells for help, but no one comes.

Archer Rose:
I SWEAR TO GOD IF HE’S NOT BACK IN FOUR WEEKS AND YOU FAIL TO DO YOUR JOB, YOU’RE GOING TO BE THE ONE IN A DAMN HOSPITAL!

Virtue calls out from his room with a strained, hurting voice.

Blake Virtue:
Leave him alone, Archer.

Rose shakes his head slowly and mumbles something under his breath then removes his hands from the old doctor. He instantly stumbles and falls in an attempt to escape quickly from the Australian. With no concern for the wellbeing of the fleeing doctor, Archer simply walks into the room pretending nothing happened with his arms crossed.

Archer Rose:
Really, how’re you feeling?

Blake Virtue:
You’re not saying that because that’s the first thing on your mind, you just want me to answer then you want to get to grilling me and telling me that you were right. I’m injured, you know that and was yelling about it two hours ago. Don’t try and act coy, I feel like shit.

Archer snickers and shakes his head.

Archer Rose:
Fine, yeah, let’s not waste time. Tell me then, what the hell did I say before the show? No matter what happened, it wouldn’t be rolling toward you and no matter what happened, Proudfoot would be the only thing in the way for you. Wolf is booked up for pay per views and Proudfoot is getting every opportunity known to man while you know what you’ve got so far Virtue? Killing yourself in one match then injuring yourself in the next after returning a few weeks ago, we didn’t even appear at Showdown At The Senate. Tell me how that Proudfoot match went again, you put everything on the line kept pushing but-

Virtue aggressively inserts himself midway through the conversation defensively and Rose sarcastically stares wide eyed, he doesn’t want to hear what Virtue has to say because he knows what Virtue is going to say.

Blake Virtue:
I almost won, injuries happen. How many god damn times do I have to remind you what I want to do here, what WE should do here?  We’re-

Archer pays him back by interrupting Virtue this time. He paces back and forth, avoiding looking Blake in the face while he tightly clenches his firsts.

Archer Rose:
Not here to be one of them, we’re here to do things the “right way” and most of all, the real way. That’s what you’ve been saying every mistake, every time we dip a bit further, every time we’re not on people’s minds. I’m tired of that shit Blake, I’m tired of the bullshit that’s you ignoring the reality of what’s happening on Crossfire. We had one match together against The LoAD, what else did we get as partners? Nothing, quite literally nothing.

Blake Virtue:
You haven’t even been here for two months Rose, what do you think you know about the brand that I don’t know? You don’t know shit about what’s going on and you complain every week about how we’re not doing what we could, then I have a match. not you. No one could of won against Proudfoot after the match I had just before him and people aren’t dumb enough to act like I was ragdolled then pinned right away, we went the distance and there’s a conversation if a fresh Virtue beats a fresh Proudfoot. I didn’t lose anything, I’m having my shot at the championship after Proudfoot.  You know what we lose though if we cheat or go the path they go? Respect.

Rose claps right in the face of Virtue who just stares at him, he’d shove anyone else away from him if they got this close and disrespected him this much but he’s too hurt and has known Rose for way too long. After the clapping, he gives a sarcastic thumbs up and starts to make his way right out the door before making something clear.

Archer Rose:
Oh yeah of course, respect, the thing I’m sure you’re still going to have if Proudfoot cashes in on you. The thing Proudfoot I’m sure cares about because if he loses to Wolf or King, he can just cash in the next day and not even have to beat them fairly. Hear me out, Patch Mondo, whether I like him or not, is our ally right now because he’s against Wolf and Proudfoot. You can pretend it makes you the worst person on earth to have enemies that you do everything to take down and you can keep getting injured, I’m going to go help us and make an ally that might need assistance holding onto his briefcase.  I’m running Crossfire until you heal up, once you’re back we can discuss letting you do something absolutely naive again.

Virtue quickly rises to his feet out of anger but quickly has to sit right back down, he’s too sore to be doing anything like that. He wouldn’t lay a hand on Archer either, no matter how upset they might ever be with each other, that’d never happen.

Blake Virtue:
Don’t you dare…

Rose completely ignores Virtue and just makes his way into the hallway, saying one last thing on his way out.

Archer Rose:
Stay down or I’m making you stay down. Watch the show next week, you’ll see results.

Virtue just shakes his head and stares down at the floor disappointingly. He can’t stop and talk Rose out of this, neither can anyone else on Crossfire.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down