Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Injury Report From the Desk of Jackson Letter  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Injury Report From the Desk of Jackson Letter  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Injury Report From the Desk of Jackson Letter  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Injury Report From the Desk of Jackson Letter  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Injury Report From the Desk of Jackson Letter  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Injury Report From the Desk of Jackson Letter  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Injury Report From the Desk of Jackson Letter  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Injury Report From the Desk of Jackson Letter  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Injury Report From the Desk of Jackson Letter  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Injury Report From the Desk of Jackson Letter  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Injury Report From the Desk of Jackson Letter

Go down

Injury Report From the Desk of Jackson Letter  Empty Injury Report From the Desk of Jackson Letter

Post by Tim Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:01 pm

CMV doctor Jackson Letter stands looking at the camera. XRays behind him are illuminated by the backlight.

Dr. Letter
Hello, I'm Jackson Letter and I'm the official doctor of CMV. A lot of people have been asking about the status of Nick Blake after being the victim of a brutal backstage assault last week. There's good news and there's bad news. The good news is that Blake did not sustain permanent damage but the bad news is he won't be back for 4 to 6 weeks. He sustained great trauma to his sternum and a minor concussion. To his fans he assured he would be back and better than ever when the time comes and to look out for that. With that said, he needs to rest and I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Thank you.

The cameraman exits the infirmary as the door closes and the shot fades to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down