Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Not Ready For Change Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Not Ready For Change Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Not Ready For Change Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Not Ready For Change Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Not Ready For Change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Not Ready For Change Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Not Ready For Change Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Not Ready For Change Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Not Ready For Change Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Not Ready For Change Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Not Ready For Change

Go down

Not Ready For Change Empty Not Ready For Change

Post by Kylo VII Sun May 30, 2021 4:15 pm

Blake Virtue is in his hospital room watching CyberSlam. George King just pinned Josh Wolf for his fourth fall. Virtue drops his head in shame and turns off the TV. Virtue leaves his chair and walks over to the window in his room. He opens the curtains and blankly stares outside.

What a disappointment. But maybe, just maybe, Archer was right. Nothing is the same as it once was. Maybe I should of waited. I wasn’t ready to be back yet. But this. This makes me furious. Not only did Adam Valentine interfere in Proudfoots match and absolutely not effect him in any way, our “great champion” Josh Wolf chokes under pressure. He had one job. Man Archer is gonna be pissed. But now with George King at the helm, Wolf has a rematch in his back pocket, and Chris Proudfoot has TWO guaranteed title matches. The old Virtue can’t compete with these guys. I barely scraped by in that King Of The Ring Tournament. The competition has evolved, everyone has grown more hard hitting and aggressive. There are no more definitive faces around here anymore. If I continue this shtick, I’ll be lost in the fold, another former star lost and destrought in his return to glory. I think it’s about time I-

Suddenly, there’s a knock at the door. This a brief pause, before the door is opened by a doctor.

Doctor- Hello there. Sorry to bother you. It was quiet so I didn’t know if you were sleeping or not. But I have some news you’d like to hear. You’ve been cleared. You may leave at any time.

Oh...Excellent.

Kylo VII
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down