Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Ready to Fight Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Ready to Fight Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Ready to Fight Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Ready to Fight Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Ready to Fight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Ready to Fight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Ready to Fight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Ready to Fight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Ready to Fight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Ready to Fight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Ready to Fight

Go down

Ready to Fight Empty Ready to Fight

Post by HunterQuinn Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:27 pm

Quinn would be in the trainer's room after his match with Blake Virtue, getting the cut that he got in the match closed up.

Doctor: "It's a good thing that it was just a little cut in that match, you didn't worsen the injury that you got after Rose hit you in the back of the head with the baseball bat. Even though you will still continue to fight like you always have, but I would advise taking it easy and try not to take too many shots to the head."

Quinn: "I know that I should take it easy and try not to turn the baseball bat to the head into a full on concussion or something, but I want to get revenge on Archer Rose after what he did last week."

Doctor: "With the match that you will be going into tomorrow, I trust you, but I am just hoping that I don't have to see you in here again."

Quinn: "You got it doc. I'll make sure that I am fine after the match tomorrow."

Quinn would walk out of the Trainer's office with the Anarchy Title now around his waist with a towel around his neck and a interviewer would walk up with a cameraman following behind him

Interviewer: "Hunter Quinn, could I ask you some questions involving your Anything Goes match tomorrow at Absolution?"

Quinn would simply nod to the Interviewer and would wipe the sweat from his face with his towel

Interviewer: "We know that your first defense of this second reign as CMV Anarchy Champion you will be going one on one with Archer Rose in a Anything Goes match. What are your plans after being attacked by Rose last week with a baseball bat and now him getting involved during your match against Blake Virtue leading to Virtue getting the win in the match?

Quinn: "Well, I'll do what I have always done when I am not One hundred percent and a match type like this could not be in my advantage. I simply do all I can to get the advantage, it'll be especially easy with the both of us being able to do whatever we want to get the win in the match. Even if it takes breaking multiple kendo sticks over Rose's back, sending him through some tables, bashing his head in with a couple of chair shots, I will still be the CMV Anarchy Champion, no matter what!"

Quinn would walk off to the locker room leaving the Interviewer alone with the Cameraman as the screen would fade to black
HunterQuinn
HunterQuinn
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down