Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Conspiracy the family thinks not Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Conspiracy the family thinks not Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Conspiracy the family thinks not Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Conspiracy the family thinks not Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Conspiracy the family thinks not Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Conspiracy the family thinks not Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Conspiracy the family thinks not Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Conspiracy the family thinks not Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Conspiracy the family thinks not Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Conspiracy the family thinks not Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Conspiracy the family thinks not

Go down

Conspiracy the family thinks not Empty Conspiracy the family thinks not

Post by Bloody_justice Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:05 pm

We see Bloody Justice still bleeding g from his head after his match slowly standing up in the ring Valentines music still going Bloody Justice against the wishes of the doctors ringside asked for a microphone then rolls back into the ring the crowd cheering him on and then Bloody Justice gives off a bone cheering laughter that is heard around the ring making the crowd go even more nuts and the cheers of delete louder and louder as everyone kept cheering 'LETS GO JUSTICE CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP LETS GO JUSTICE CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP'

Bloody Justice
Cut the music I have something I want to say and address first congrats Valentine you managed to make me bleed not many can say that but I have a little piece of information for you this "conspiracy" well guess what you think because you won the battle the war is over well guess what your little conspiracy all I have to say is its not just one person its a group of people AND I AM ONE OF THEM AND THE WAR JUST BEGUN AND ME AND LEON WILL MAKE SURE YOUR JUST DESERTS HAPPEN BECAUSE LIKE I TOLD DASHING I WILL MAKE TO THE SHOW OF SHOWS BE IT FOR THE TITLE OR BE IT AGAINST YOU I DONT CARE HOW I MAKE IT
At this the crowd pops off and the chants begin again and the light quickly go out and when the come back on we see BOTH Jared Leon who looks ready for war and as many would belive its Bloody Justice but no the man in the ring who is bow down is none other then archneo and Jared Leon has the Mic in his hands he say

Jared Leon
The ittsy bitsy Valentine went up the water spout down came the archneo and took the valentine out hehehehe this is why you should LET....THEM....IN OR ELSE YOU WILL BE DELETED

After this announcement the lights went out again and when they came back on there was no one in the ring

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Conspiracy the family thinks not Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down