Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Conspiracy Cats fight back Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Conspiracy Cats fight back Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Conspiracy Cats fight back Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Conspiracy Cats fight back Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Conspiracy Cats fight back Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Conspiracy Cats fight back Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Conspiracy Cats fight back Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Conspiracy Cats fight back Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Conspiracy Cats fight back Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Conspiracy Cats fight back Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Conspiracy Cats fight back

3 posters

Go down

The Conspiracy Cats fight back Empty The Conspiracy Cats fight back

Post by krzy Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:22 pm

The boos have never been this loud before. The crowd is furious at the events that just transpired inside of the ring. The Bringers of Despair scurry out of the ring befor a riot can breakout after this one-sided hyped-up tag team championship match ended in the most controversial of fashions.

Kurasuke tends to his fallen brethren checking to make sure that he’s okay. Nce he’s satisfied with Foster’s condition, he rolls out of the ring to get himself a microphone.

{{Kurasuke}}
How could this happen? This is not the match we were promised. I saw the poster on the computer and I liked it so much that I printed it out.

Kuraske pulls out a sheet of paper from under his mask and holds it up for the camera to get a good look at.

The Conspiracy Cats fight back Eo6k3

{{Kurasuke}}
Look! It said Elimination Tag team match! So how could it be over? We prepared so hard in alternate dimensions to harden our bodies and sharpen our skills. Why would they lie to us like that? Why do they hate us?

Foster groans and rises into a sitting position and motions for Kurasuke to hand him the microphone.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The Conspiracy Cats fight back Empty Re: The Conspiracy Cats fight back

Post by Batman Sun May 01, 2016 1:38 am

{{Gerald Foster}}
The man.....is holding us back.

He stood up still groaning in pain.

{{Gerald Foster}}
We are forced to play as pawns in his chess game. Where the only special pieces are gifted to those who pleasure him in ways that are far too low for us to stoop. We are wrestlers! We are not interested in games. That's why we came here to CMV. To make a name for ourselves. But for some reason, it's obstacle after obstacle that pushes us further and further form our dreams. We've been given false hope only to fall victim to the same acts that have us believing in a conspiracy within this arena.

Foster holds his gut before continuing.

{{Gerald Foster}}
You know who you are.....don't deny it. You're playing games. But now......i'm knocking the damn controller out of your hands! We aren't backing down! And we will capture gold. Not just for the sake of holding the belts, but for the sake of proving that our careers mean more than just a snack for your Beasts.

Foster looks mighty pissed as he looks at Kuraske.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun May 01, 2016 10:09 am

???:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

The duo of Kurasuke and Gerald Foster look around the arena in confusion not quite sure as to where the voice is coming from.

???:
Up heeeeeeerree!!!!

Foster taps Kurasuke on the shoulder and points to the Titantron which is covered in smoke blocking the view of the actual titantron. Vague shapes can be made out, the shape of a star, and the moon, and a figure, pacing back and forth.

???:
Do you not understand? I have had power over this tag division for many moons, and many months to come I shall play you all like puppets as I sit up here above the clouds, in the nebula. Controlling you all like the pawns you are as lay slain by my minions. Nobody can control me, not Sampson, not Kane, not even the COO, Triple H. For I am Spacebound, out of reach by the common man. Come for me if you dare, but you'll be coming into a black hole...

A flash of lighting hits the arena causing the lights to go out for a split second, as the come back on the fog and mist begins to disapear, revealing the Titantron, the solar system in full rotation. The camera pans back to Foster and Kurasuke who remain confused at all this.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun May 01, 2016 11:09 am

Kevin Nash wrote:
{{Gerald Foster}}
The man.....is holding us back.

He stood up still groaning in pain.

{{Gerald Foster}}
We are forced to play as pawns in his chess game. Where the only special pieces are gifted to those who pleasure him in ways that are far too low for us to stoop. We are wrestlers! We are not interested in games. That's why we came here to CMV. To make a name for ourselves. But for some reason, it's obstacle after obstacle that pushes us further and further form our dreams. We've been given false hope only to fall victim to the same acts that have us believing in a conspiracy within this arena.

Foster holds his gut before continuing.

{{Gerald Foster}}
You know who you are.....don't deny it. You're playing games. But now......i'm knocking the damn controller out of your hands! We aren't backing down! And we will capture gold. Not just for the sake of holding the belts, but for the sake of proving that our careers mean more than just a snack for your Beasts.

Foster looks mighty pissed as he looks at Kuraske.

Kuraske helps his brother in arms, his tag team partner up onto his feet and at their show of solidarity, at their willingness to fight on despite how badly they were screwed over for no reason, the crowd breaks out into a chant of their name.

Mighty Cats!

Breakfast Cats!

Solid Cats!

It seems to warm their spirits a little bit, making what they endured here tonight almost seem worth it. This show of support, this respect, this love that this duo is getting from the fans can’t be bought, it can’t be forced, it can’t be coerced, they earned it, and the people here is this record-setting crowd clearly feel they deserve it.

Kurasuke takes the mic back from foster as there’s still things that can’t go unsaid.

{{Kurasuke}}
It’s broken, my heart. I thought it would be different here. My career, my life, it was going nowhere...nowhere at all. Nowhere like the car with cinderblocks for wheels. I was depressed and I was sad and I thought that I would never be able to love wrestling again. But then I came here, a place where the grass was greener. And I found a friend, someone whose suffering, it was so much like mine. So we made a pact, a promise between men to never suffer again, but the names and the faces have changed, though the stories remain the same.

Kurasuke pulls himself away from Foster so that he can turn to face him.

{{Kurasuke}}
My apologies, my brother, my friend. I made you believe this time would be different for you. That you would find success. But I made it worse. I made you get so close, just a fingertip away. Then it was ripped away from you. I didn’t expect that they would go so far to deceive us. I didn’t think that they would string us along for so long then cut the cord. I didn’t let myself believe that they would break our hearts so ruthlessly, just because they wanted records to be broken, not careers and lives to be changed.

The sadness and pain in his voice is enough to bring tears to the dryest eyes.

{{Kurasuke}}
They have embarrassed us in front of the world and they laugh with childish glee. You say you want to try again. Try to win the titles. But I’m scared. What if they do even worse the next time? I can’t let that happen to you. Maybe there is no place in the world for The Martyr Cats. I am sorry.

Kurasuke turns to walk away, and the world waits to see if Foster will do anything.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun May 01, 2016 1:09 pm

As Kuraske began to walk away, Gerald Foster grabbed his arm and raised the microphone to his black lips.

{{Gerald Foster}}
We got screwed. A conspiracy holds us down. But these people? These roaring fans are still by our side. If not for me....if not for yourself.....do it for them. They want to see the heroes prevail!

He holds his arms up as the crowd goes wild.

Dancing Cats!

Furious Cats!

Caribbean Cats!

Gerald looked at his partner, his friend in the eyes. He smiled sort of letting him know that he feels the same pain. The same fear. But he's not willing to just give up and walk out. At first in the heat of the moment he was. But that passed once he realized how much they are adored by the fans. It'd be a crime to walk out now.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun May 08, 2016 10:52 pm

Kurasuke pulls Foster into a tight hug.

The Slimy Cats will live to fight another day.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down