Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Devil You Know Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Devil You Know Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Devil You Know Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Devil You Know Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Devil You Know Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Devil You Know Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Devil You Know Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Devil You Know Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Devil You Know Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Devil You Know Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Devil You Know

Go down

The Devil You Know Empty The Devil You Know

Post by C9 Suntan Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:37 pm

*The scene fades in as we return from commercial to see Jasmine Crossings sitting in her locker room looking into the mirror, almost staring at her mirror one would say, with trance like concentration*

Jazzy:

She really thinks that she’s untouchable. That she can do whatever the hell she wants and everyone will just accept it because she’s Amber Reed. Because she’s the champ you would think she’s used to having a target on her back but when I say I want my shot all I hear is crickets. As if my challenge wasn’t serious enough. But then as I go down for my match who appears in the shadows to try and take me out? Your “Ace” of this division. Funny how everyone else she waited till the match but me she doesn’t want to even make it to the match. That alone should tell you something.

*Jazzy spins her chair around and sits back down. This time looking directly into the camera.*

Jazzy:

That attack showed me something Amber. You might not want to and most likely won’t admit it, but when you tried and failed to take me out last week we both realized something huh. You realized that this challenge that is standing in front of you is more than you expected, and I realized that you are not untouchable. Not even close. But even more importantly when I stood across from you and looked into your eyes I saw all I needed to see. I saw shock, you expected me to stay down like the rest but the fact that I stood right back up sent a shock through your mind. I saw confusion, “Why is she challenging me? We just dominated her and her partner. Does she really think that she has a chance?” Like I said before we may have fell short as a team but 1 on 1 I know I can beat you. Now here’s the crazy part. Not only did I see shock, not only did I see confusion, but I saw Fear Amber. Now I won’t sit here and say you are Afraid of me no I’m not that naive, I know that’s not the case. But you are afraid, afraid of the unknown that comes with fighting someone like me. Everybody that has stood across from you so far has been somebody you are familiar with. Somebody you know what they can do, and what they can take. But I’m different huh. You may have an idea of what’s coming but you have no idea what I can really do.

*Now as she’s getting more and more serious Jasmine stands up out of her chair and steps closer to the camera*

Jazzy:

They say Better the Devil you know than the one you don’t, and you have no idea who I’ve been huh. Well Here’s a history lesson Ms Reed. I may be somewhat friendly now but there is one thing you might not know about me. I know how to hurt people. Actually let me rephrase that, I like to hurt people. As many ways that you know how to beat your opponent, I know that many if not more how to hurt my opponent. It's a constant internal battle to keep this new attitude that I got since coming to this side of CMV because I don’t like the place in my mind that I have to go to in order to inflict that type of pain. A few years back when I was on the unmatched Side of CMV I was in a little group called No Morality. We did what we wanted. We took what we wanted. We took out whoever stood in our way. There are multiple women whose careers have been ended by these hands. Now will that happen to you? Let’s hope not but as you said. I wanted to poke the bear right but all I did was annoy it. Well let’s try this again and this is a direct poke again. I can beat you. I will beat you. And if that’s what it takes, I will hurt you.
C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down