Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Meeting the Devil Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Meeting the Devil Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Meeting the Devil Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Meeting the Devil Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Meeting the Devil Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Meeting the Devil Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Meeting the Devil Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Meeting the Devil Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Meeting the Devil Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Meeting the Devil Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Meeting the Devil

Go down

Meeting the Devil Empty Meeting the Devil

Post by Batman Fri May 07, 2021 9:13 pm

As Supremacy rolls forward we see a brutal replay of Schmidty's attack on his former right hand woman, Dara at Showdown at the Senate. The footage is a painful reminder of the kind of man Schmidty has always been. He's rotten to the core and no matter how much it seems he's changed for the better, his roots will eventually show. His wicked smile at the end is the perfect image to show anybody who asks what true evil looks like. And just as the footage cuts, we see him once more, this time live, with a very reluctant interviewer who's got every right to be afraid considering Schmidty's behavior during interviews.

Interviewer
Schmidty......most of us are at a loss for words after witnessing that.....brutal....beatdown on your former partner, Dara. Do you care to explain these actions...?

He shakes, holding the microphone to the Game Changer's face who has remained stone face the entire time the camera's been on him.

Schmidty
Try again......

He crosses his arms.

Interviewer
Um.....I don't under-

Schmidty
Ask me a question that matters. If I felt the need to explain those actions then I would of said something that night. Show me some respect and ask me what's next or something.

Sweat drips from the interviewers nose at the sound of Schmidty's frustrated tone.

Interviewer
I-

Schmidty snatches the microphone from his hand.

Schmidty
Do you have any idea who the hell I am?? Huh?? This is what I'm so goddamn mad about! Where's the respect? Everything I have done for this company and I got these no named interviewers asking me silly questions. Where's the questions that matter??? Like when am I going after Hoxton's bitch ass and getting back the Undisputed Title? Or will I Purge this pathetic ass show?? Those are the questions that need answers, not "why did you do that to Dara?". Dara doesn't fucking matter. She never did. She's a nobody. This story, that I have been telling since the day I started here, it's always been about me and nobody else. I use these people as the pawns they are because I fucking can. And when I am done with them, I toss them. Simple as that. Now I stand here, as the greatest LEGEND this place has ever seen, telling you that after every thing I have done, I deserve a little more respect. No......I deserve a LOT more respect!

The interviewer cowers back as Schmidty screams in his face.

Schmidty
I have walked out of the main event Ascendance with a world title.......TWICE! Two times I ended the grandest show of them all holding gold high above my head! I have had classic bout after classic bout! I have taken over shows! PURGED ROSTERS! CHANGED THE GAME ON MANY OCCASIONS! Then I lose my title and Purge and you all just think I'm ok with "starting over". I jumped ship and the first thing I do is go after the goofy ass tag team titles.........facing not one but TWO different teams that I barely had time to prepare for. I am being booked like I have been here a month........and that disrespect cuts DEEP! I have been here for years carrying this company on my goddamn back. And here I am, after a career threatening injury, doing all of this and the moment I slip up, I am expected to go to the back of the line while idiot twitter queens like Hunter Quinn get title shots??? I am not ok with that in the slightest. Do you know who the FUCK I AM???? I am the GREATEST PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER ON THE PLANET TODAY and the fact that I have been on Supremacy for a few weeks and have only been booked once is an absolute crime!!!!!

Everybody........EVERYBODY knows my name............I am a household name............a name that will live on FOREVER in this industry! So why the HELL would I be ok with being treated like a solid B when I'm a goddamn A+??? Nobody......not a goddamn soul is on my level, yet here's a roster full of assholes who believe they are! TZ Mass WHO?????? In the main event, where I belong! Yet-

In the middle of his relentless rant, Jason Spade walks in front of the camera, on the phone. Maybe he wasn't paying attention due to the conversation he's having, but regardless, he just made maybe the biggest mistake in his entire career. The switch was turned on in an instant. Schmidty stopped speaking completely and dropped the microphone. The interviewer could see something in the Game Changer's eyes that he has never seen in a sane man's eyes before. Time stood still as Schmidty stared at his former foe, walking away, on the phone, with no care in the world. He snapped.

Jason Spade suddenly felt a force behind him, pushing him right into a cargo bin, causing him to drop the phone and crash into the side. Schmidty then immediately picks him up and throws his face into a fire extinguisher box hanging on the wall, causing glass to shatter across his face. Once again, this draws a crowd as Schmidty angrily stares down at his former foe with evil intent glimmering from his eyes. He sticks his knee on his chest and begins to relentlessly pound his face with his right. Eventually, Jason's face is covered in his own blood as officials manage to pull Schmidty off. "Get off me! SHOW ME SOME RESPECT SPADE!!!!!!!!! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" He screamed.

As the medical crew finally get Jason on a stretcher, they begin to take him out to the parking garage where the ambulance is parked. However, before they reach the vehicle, they can hear the sound of tires squealing. The two EMT's carting him off have no choice but to move out of the way as a familiar truck backs into the stretcher, sending it flipping and flying. It wasn't full speed but enough to hurt him. Schmidty gets out of the truck as the medical staff plead for him to stop. However, he's insane, and it seems that nothing can stop him at this point. He walks over to Spade who's still strapped to the stretcher that's still tipped over from the hit, and unstraps him. He's badly hurt, yet Schmidty continues to beat him. The punches don't stop until eventually, cops arrive on the scene. They point their weapons, demanding that he freezes, in which he complies.

With the cold steel behind wrapped around his wrists, they lift Schmidty off of the ground and throw him in the back of the squad car. All while EMT's once again aid Jason Spade. What was just a simple night for him, has ended up being one of the most brutal nights he's ever endured, all because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Because Schmidty's fragile state was nothing more than a weakened shell, with the Devil bursting from the inside. Whether it was walking in front of the camera or just the wrong glance, somebody was bound to meet The Devil tonight, and it just so happened to be the former Undisputed Champion who's now being rushed to the hospital. Will he be ok? Will Schmidty weasel himself out of this? What's next in this story? Tune in and find out pussies.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down