Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Quantum Entanglement  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Quantum Entanglement  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Quantum Entanglement  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Quantum Entanglement  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Quantum Entanglement  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Quantum Entanglement  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Quantum Entanglement  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Quantum Entanglement  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Quantum Entanglement  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Quantum Entanglement  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Quantum Entanglement

Go down

Quantum Entanglement  Empty Quantum Entanglement

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:56 am

Quantum is backstage, leaning forward in his chair, remote control in hand. AD the camera begins recording, he clicks pause on the remote with more animation than his most recent video.

Right there… there it it! And hello, there you are…” His eyes meet yours through your window into CMV. “Its all about the tape, the tale of the tape ladies and gentlemen. You gotta review tape…

Listen, first and foremost I have to address my utmost  APPRECIATION for our Crossfire General Manager, Randy Borton, and the lineup for last week. Amazing show, you finally did it! I doubted you, I know… at first… I thought, well they gonn fire his ass, hmmhmmm… but nope! You finally proved you got what it takes with a night like that! What an absolute win for the lockerroom, the fans, and damn did yall see the ratings? Well, well, well, I did say, Randy, that you would eventually either be fired, or you’d be promoted… but either way you’d fail. I said that..
So let’s get the petition to going then whatta yall say?”

He chuckles twice before returning attention to the tv and points with the remote.

Now, kids at home, you know it’s my responsibility…no, my obligation… to steer you in the right direction always. You know I need to make sure the timeline is secure always, but more importantly that everyone gets JUST the right amount of information to make the correct decisions.” He leans into the camera and whispers “its like, part of the gimmick… but speaking of gimmicks”

Back to the tape

With that said, I need to explain exactly how Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance, mkay? 6 Ps, remember that. Bob Luger was short on his first PP…
All about the tape, kids. You have to review tape. All the greats review tape. ALL my homes review tape. In fact, fun fact, they invented film JUST for the one sole purpose…. So you could review it… so go back and look at the tapes! It’s history, prerecorded, and its always got all the clues you need. Here, I’ll show you…again…

Episode 720… Christmas Clash.

He busts into an old folk song “Christmas is coming, the geese are getting faaaat. Won’t you please put a penny in the old man’s hat? If you haven’t got a penny, a half penny will do… and if you haven’t got a half penny? Well God Bless You….

Ah, we love Christmas, and once again its right around the corner… so here is how the past present and future come together again. 720. It’s the Quantum Spin.
It’s the plate trick, or the belt trick… I don’t want to deep into Quantum entanglement, let’s save all that for another day. Spin it back around again 720, let’s refresh.

See that? That was a Spin. Not the same as a loop. Important distinction kids. A loop will keep going after its complete but in a completely different direction. The spin? Nah, you could potentially spin 360 and NOT be in the same place you were before, but then spin 360 again and now you are?720… That the Bob Luger story… different than the Quantum Loop.
So let’s back it up BEFORE that beautiful Christmas, just because the first spin is the most important.

2K20… ya ya we all kinda remember. Do you remember there being Bob Luger, and his redemption story arc? Bob remembers the bingo hall, but do you remember Dashing always going on about ‘Bob Luger could get just get a win and spin this thing around’ cuz.. I mean… I feel like it lasted an eternity… all year at least, that’s for sure. And so when it finally culminated at Ascendance, he choose Quantum to be his big payoff. And how did that turn out?

Well I bring that up, cuz I saved everyone from 2k20. And the day we looped back to 2k19… the day after I sacrificed everything for the sake of your reality…. Christmas Clash! Aw, Ol Nasty Santa Bob wasn’t putting coal in your stockings last year, kids. No, Ol Father Time brought you the best thing that ever could have happened, cuz the alternative was literally nothingness, Loop back into 2k19 and another year of Quantum.

And what did we get at that Christmas Clash? A NAUGHTY N NICE BATTLE ROYAL… where Bob Luger gets his commentary lines rehashed, but the same… if only Bob Luger can spin this around and get a win… well I didn’t win that battle royal either… anyway

Flash forward… all year. What’s Bob Luger story? He’s just trying to spin this around and get a win.

Flash forward to Kliq Apprecation night..  if he can only spin this around and get a win…
That’s why you review tape. You prepare. Because of my preparation, I have seen past, present, and future come together time and tine again… that’s my gimmick… but because of my gimmick….
I have realized that Bob Luger’s gimmick isn’t that he’s the Work Ethic Titan… or any of all that other junk he tries to sell you. Bob Luger is the guy who’s always trying to spin it around so he can get a win. We get it.

Hats off, Bob, I'm sure you get some pulls on the heart strings of any of those grandmas at the bingo hall, if any are left that is...… and GM Randy Borton again, very compelling story to help tell. I’m glad this works in any other universe that doesn’t have Quantum. Because in the past, I was the one to stop you. Last week, I gave you a present, and in the future… we loop it back around. Only you knuckleheads get stuck in the spin, or the rotation, belt trick or plate trick? you decide… Either way I get on flowing through to the next loop.

Christmas Clash… Bob, you bring the coal I’m bringing fire. I know you won’t stop until you get this CMV Global Championship… and I guess that just means…”

He hits pause on the remote for the last time “ill have to stop…. You….” His eyes trail off with the camera feed.

Last edited by RiftedEnergy on Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fat autocorrected to "fucking hot" and I don't know if I can trust my phone anymore)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down