Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
You've Failed Us All General! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
You've Failed Us All General! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
You've Failed Us All General! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
You've Failed Us All General! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
You've Failed Us All General! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
You've Failed Us All General! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
You've Failed Us All General! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
You've Failed Us All General! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
You've Failed Us All General! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
You've Failed Us All General! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

You've Failed Us All General!

Go down

You've Failed Us All General! Empty You've Failed Us All General!

Post by Master Ogon Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:31 pm

This battle at Christmas Clash was a failure.

Bob Luger after the many altercations the two had managed to finally nail one down by spiking Quantum’s crown into the mat with a Luger Landing. The big gold belt is his property now. By extension, Kliq’s property. Sure Slate & King lost and Josh Wolf got himself covered for the 1-2-3 but Borton can always just get them another title matchup. Quantum doesn’t just have to swallow the failure pill but prepare for a rematch like so many other world champions did, no, he has to swallow the failure pill with knowledge he might never get another shot at what was once his. Borton is the house and the house always wins. As long as he’s at the head of the table in the black leather spinny seat, his partners in Kliq can spin slots as many times as they want until eventually they get a jackpot. They can get all the rematches they want until eventually, they get every other title Crossfire has to offer. And as we all can see with this backstage camera view of The Future Man right after all the events…

He’s not taking it the best.

Shaking his head constantly and a saddened expression on his eyes. Fidel just met a possibly permanent end at the hands of Josh Wolf. Knee injuries have a habit of pushing people to give their career up. The man with the most wins in CMV history is bruised and aching after everything, the night has been awful for him most of all you could say. All he needs is some time to himself to relax and find some solace before picking up what’s left for the very soon coming Tug Of War match. However, what does he really need?

Well, the answer to that is pretty simple. All he really needs is for this loud-mouthed noshower to stay far far away from him.

Tracy James enters the scene dressed like a military rambo, a master of guerrilla warfare, he was really prepared too bad HE DIDN’T EVEN SHOW UP. His face is painted and everything he even got his camo pants on, he really focused on getting the look down for this show. Just didn’t focus hard enough on getting there on time. Quantum lets in and releases a deep breath before turning to Tracy. He really really doesn’t want to deal with this right now.

Quantum:
Where were you?...

Tracy places his hands on his hips and lets out a disappointed sigh.

“Soldier Boy” Tracy James:
Look, my dad's truck popped a tire on the way to the arena so I had to hitchhike a ride here. Shame I couldn’t make it because it seems you really needed me. Seriously Mister Former Global Champion? You just HAD to cost us all the night?

Quantum’s eyebrows go from docile to hostile. His posture completely changes. It’s hard to believe Tracy ACTUALLY just said that to him and Quantum isn’t sure he had the guts and absolute disregard of his own failure to even plant the thought in his head of saying that. The Future Man wipes his eyes and places his hand on his ear beckoning for Tracy to talk again.

Quantum:
Repeat what you just said.

Tracy antagonistically pushes into Quantum’s chest with his finger. Doesn’t make Quantum budge even an inch, instead all it does is make him ever so slowly glance down at that finger. Something just screams “Quantum is fighting against a very strong urge to break his finger for doing that.” right now.

“Soldier Boy’ Tracy James:
The general of this war is you and you signed up for it with your recruiting alright?! I had a lot hanging in the balance here and you failed me most of all. Kliq didn’t even target me once yet but when they do, do you think Quinn or Bolek would save me? This was my opportunity all you had to do was win. Yet yo-YEAH YOU took my bravery and used it to wipe down the filthiest public bathroom you could find! Failed the goddamn platoon! I’ve always been at the most risk here!

With the same hand he delivers his blunt trauma-inducing superman punches he grabs that finger of Tracy and shoves his hand away. Not only that, Quantum takes a step toward Tracy and stares daggers right into his eyes without considering blinking. At the very worst time he is making the ultimate worst person extremely annoyed. To most people’s surprise though, Tracy isn’t backing off.

Quantum:
Contributions? That’s what you’re on about here? What did you contribute this entire time? Fidel isn’t going to be around anymore and part of blame can rest uncomfortably on your shoulders since you WEREN’T HERE. TED went out there and did more than you ever did against two people and he lost. Bet on the chances I get another shot at the Global Championship without tricking my way there again and you’d end up poor. What happened happened Tracy but you could of prevented one of the things that happened tonig-

The disgusting audacity this identity switcher has. He takes his two hands and shoves The Future Man backwards. Even after he almost loses his footing and falls he just moves right back into the face of Tracy almost begging for him to do it again so he has full permission to toss his ass.

Be quiet for a second alright and realize what you’re partaking in. The captain of this whole rebellion is putting blame on one of his most devoted privates? I was late, no I wasn’t just late I blew it completely. Feels awful I assure you but I can sleep at night fine, former Global Champion. I promise you that since If I even supported TED and rolled up Silva it’d be in vain because at the end of the night you’d damper it anyway with your inability to beat the guy you already beat several separate time-

Quantum:
How do you explain your inability to beat anyone at all then?! Your inability with all the time you’ve been “loyal” to add ANYTHING? When have you even-

MY record isn’t positive, I know that! My record isn’t a highlight! Look at who those losses came from and you’ll figure out a repeating pattern. Anyone who disrespected me or shamed me got a match with me. You’re no exception.

One more word and this turns into a brawl. Surprisingly, maybe because some brains kicked in or maybe Tracy has some self-respect and doesn’t want to exchange fisticuffs with a beat up man, he takes a step backwards finally creating space between them. This isn’t the time for that, an honorable soldier wouldn’t do this.

Hell since you’re so focused on that part and the reputation I have? Get the match set up and make SURE to tell ‘em to make it inside a steel cage! No panicking and retreating from me, Fidel deserves that. Fidel deserves to see the captain who choked and got him put on the shelf get what’s coming to him!

Oh and push for it to be the main event. I need that.

Before making his way away from whom he filled with fury he just takes one last look at the “war hero” he admired so much he stole a move from. One last look at the general that let Fidel go down in the crossfire between the two armies. So he thinks anyway. Most of everyone else is just thinking Tracy is such a waste of space.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down