Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Trust All That I've Done! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Trust All That I've Done! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Trust All That I've Done! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Trust All That I've Done! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Trust All That I've Done! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Trust All That I've Done! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Trust All That I've Done! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Trust All That I've Done! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Trust All That I've Done! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Trust All That I've Done! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Trust All That I've Done!

Go down

Trust All That I've Done! Empty Trust All That I've Done!

Post by Master Ogon Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:00 pm

1!
-
2!
-
3!!!!!

Ashley Rayne has just pinned Amber Reed! The crowd while it was a back and forth endeavor is somewhat shocked that again Amber Reed loses. Noticeable silence takes place after that pin before a rise in reaction when it sets in.There’s the opposite of silence somewhere though.

An opened Uno pack and all heads looking toward a flatscreen, Renaissance is roaring in their seats!

Lipnick is laughing and clapping his hands and giving a thumbs up to the television.

Ace Reeves is frantically nodding his head and lets out the meatiest slap on the table.

Robert Cross just stares into space.

Chris Diamond just grins since even if his bet didn’t make him break the bank, Reed lost and then got continually assaulted after the outcome.

John Lipnick:
Ooooooh haha! About what I expected truthfully, girl hasn't been the same after what happened. Want me to cover what you paid down or?

Lipnick stands himself up tall and composes himself easily, he’s always been great at that. He reaches into his pocket presumably to pull out his wallet but he stops when Chris Diamond joins him on his feet and shakes his head dismissively.

Chris Diamond:
No need.

John Lipnick:
I got money and no worries about sharing it, material possessions aren’t important here. No need to cut the loss when you enjoyed the outcome either way I suppose though. To the more important subject even if we all could have oh so much fun talking about Reed, our matches at Bloodsport. Take a seat again. Run through 'em real swift y’all.

Despite his clear joy in the outcome of Amber, ignoring all emotional conflict he had relating to her only a month ago, he regains his seat. Something subtle is going on here that would be ignored or unnoticed if it wasn’t Lipnick’s meeting. All chairs are tilted just ever so slightly in Lipnick’s direction meaning he’s constantly always in sight. Was this on purpose? Probably. At the front head of the table is John and to his left and right accordingly is Ace and Cross. Across from him is Diamond. The first to be addressed is the bagged Cross and Lipnick begins to rub his hands together at the prospect of what’s to come for his friend.

John Lipnick:
Robert you absolute dog! Getting in that chamber and making Ace clean up the lil’ mess you made with the midget? Hehehe I like you a lot. Made you how you are now and you’re grateful for it. Show me how grateful you really are though and push as much as you can to win. I want another person with an achievement at my side, makes us all look good.

The growing smirk fades when it’s time to address the next match, Chris Diamond Versus Amber Reed. Serious for Diamond so it’s serious for Lipnick.

John Lipnick:
This is it for you. Kill those memories of any doubt or inferiority that might have spawned from back then. New man and just some old rusting woman that I beat again. Development of character triumphs over consistency of being an annoying hassle. I believe in you but you know that. The good fellas win in the end and this is your time. Worst comes to worst which it isn’t but y’know, you have a safety net in us. Amber Reed doesn’t, no friends for that broad. Shove her off the tightrope she’s been walking ever since challenging me and watch her go splat on the ground.

John attempts to replicate the gesture of someone falling and going splat with his hands and it sorta looks like that. The loud audible “SPLAT” he makes adds to it. Next up is Ace and John just looks sort of uninterested in this one.

John Lipnick:
Now Ace, my golden boy. What’s there to say? It’s PAINWRECKER! Be the selfless man you are and clean it up for Cross over there, our International Champion shouldn’t deal with pests.

Quick and easy but it’s important to talk. Meeting over.

The Great Redeemer rises and gestures for the others to stand with him which they all do besides one, Chris Diamond. Instead he raises a finger.

Chris Diamond:
You have a match too John, shouldn’t we talk about that?

John laughs uncomfortably and awkwardly, he crosses his arms just to then uncross them and scratch his balding head right after. He walks away from the table before stomping back and slamming both his fists into the table which catches Diamond in specific very off guard. The Mastermind points right at Diamond but pauses before speaking.

John Lipnick:
No no I talked to the top people, I told them to call this off or make it a non title matchup. This is silly, this is incorrect. It’s treacherous toward the meaning of The Undisputed Title that I supplied it with! Why isn’t it cancelled?

John begins to pace again and something is off. The usually composed face the usually secretive poker face, is well rattled. His eyes are widened and for the first time it feels like ever

John looks panicked.

Chris Diamond:
Why’re you so worked up about this?

Lipnick again slams his fists into the table at that question causing yet another bang. Chris doesn’t GET to assume he’s worked up, he’s fine, he’s The Undisputed Champion! That’s what he’s trying to convey anyway. The other two are just remaining standing not reacting to this but it’s not difficult to read the face of Chris. He’s answering his own questions about what’s going on here and they aren’t positive answers. John knows that and he retaliates by grudgingly forcing his lips to curl upwards.

John Lipnick:
Listen Chris listen I’m not angry im just….

SEVEReerrrrrrLLLLLLY DISAPPOINTED!

Then right away they stop curling and fall right back into a foul frown. That cowl that’s been darkening his reactions for once is being tugged of by no other than the idea of Kwame Bullet. The only man to have ever dissected him and ragdolled him.

John Lipnick:
Think about everything you’ve done so far Chris my muffin, my absolute SWEETEST SUGAR TREAT RECOLLECT! Many days spent in depression, of looking up from the bottom and biting your lip so hard it releases red. Amber Reed yeah that chick yeah, imagine if you never had to ever deal with ‘er. Life may be on easy mode right now but you’d be saddened because we know that through utmost pressure diamonds are formed. You’re GODDAMN AMAZING RIGHT NOW RIGHT? A-1! Requirement requirement of those events form you. An excellent top quality meat of you. YOU CHRIS DIAMOND, A GREAT CONTENDER! ME, JOHN LIPNICK, A GREAT CHAMPION! N-Now uhh… Im respectful but no man on Supremacy had to deal with any of that like we did to get to where we are si? Exactly exactly exactly I know you got it! So why must I beg and plead to whoever decided that match was acceptable to tell me what Kwame did that was SO CHARACTER DEFINING! DAMN IT!

He’s gone pale but not only that, he’s pretty much lost it. Almost just laying off the table he leans his entire top half over the table to get closer to Diamond. He clenches his right fist as ruggedly as he could manage and moves it just in front of the newest recruit’s face. This isn’t a threat toward him, no, it’s intended to be a threat toward everyone that John is painting to be disgracing all the time the two spent to get here. Soon as Chris processes that it’s there,  it’s gone and the panicked champion is shrugging his shoulders. Turned around hiding his face like he isn’t undefeated. Confident his heart pumps but Kwame is threatening this. The rookie that only ever won the Internet Championship.

John Lipnick:
So I win and suddenly anyone can dive in my sparkling gold in-ground pool? Hypocrisy! Hypocrisy! I sweated so much to build it but right as I’m finished, the idea of effort is flushed down the toilet. Hypocrisy. My sanctuary is violated and my day is ruined. Bet it was like an everyday thing for him, walking past my success. Was jealous and strived for in that oddly shaped head of his to “be just like Lipnick one day” then he got the call. Anyone could have gotten the call with how they’re picking contenders nowadays but it was him. Never upset me never even stood on the same ground I walked on. All the anti-prospect did was perform okay against me in matches he wasn’t even the featured attraction of. I helped him more than he helped himself! Because it was me who benefited him, my accidental kindness should be paid toward me not toward him! But now, possibly forever. That private pool of mine IT’S JUST LIKE THE OCEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! NOBODIES SEE IT AND THEY ARE ALLOWED TO DIVE IN. My heart is shattered because the CMV I loved is being annihilated by being too inclusive. All the mountains of glory I see are being turned into dust. This is broken and it should have been repaired. My sun over Supremacy is being plagued by the darkness of charity toward yellow bellies. But I am who I am, I know I can beat Kwame. I did it before. I did it twice. Clap!

Like this isn’t a bizarre request, the two originals do clap their hands. Chris joins in after just really slowly and confusedly. All John needed was this to return to his spot at the head of the table. He nods his head intensively before slapping himself across the face, who was he fooling? His moment of fear only builds the fact that he is a human, a loveable kind human. But the world doesn’t need that, they need a leader.

John Lipnick:
Kwame Bullet isn’t the name of the big shot. Kwame will never be a big shot. I gave him the fame every untalented person desires, easy with no consequences. No consequences if you’re not as dedicated as me when it comes to being an idol. I’ll intervene and I’ll put him to sleep. Everyone knows it. He’s no big shot. Just like Jay Young just like Cloudcutter, just products of my stunning character. Bloodsport, the award for the new hot act, is going to get spoiled. The moment is going to go sour. Trust me!

Come on, there's one more thing I want to do tonight.

John bolts off screen and through a door. Still shook by the idea but he’d never let the concept of losing live rent free in his smart head.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down