Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Trust & Uno Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Trust & Uno Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Trust & Uno Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Trust & Uno Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Trust & Uno Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Trust & Uno Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Trust & Uno Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Trust & Uno Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Trust & Uno Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Trust & Uno Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Trust & Uno

Go down

Trust & Uno Empty Trust & Uno

Post by Master Ogon Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:55 pm

The scene starts with three men all involved in Ascendance, one of which are back to forcefully covering their face. John Lipnick and his two brothers, Ace Reeves & Robert Cross. The defeater of Jay Young is dressed in a nice turtleneck and is sitting on a long brown couch by himself. Ace Reeves who unfortunately failed to capture the briefcase is sitting on his lonesome on a rocking chair, his defeat paints a very obvious picture of why he looks ashamed over there. The last and the newest surprise is just standing, not really doing anything, just standing with a bag over his head. Not staring at anything worthwhile, not standing for any reason, just there. The location? Backstage somewhere, it looks pretty comfy.

Ace Reeves:
My friend, you taught me much about the dangers of being sorry for oneself and all howe-

John Lipnick:
Relax, it’s a new day! For you my ally, I will always grant you another opportunity. There was eight men in that match, a few ol time legends, my pride in you is infinite however, there was no true favorite in that match. You didn’t fail because you were defeated, you were defeated because luck failed you. Ya speak my language? It’s alright, be comfortable. I got us a fun game to play, back from when I was a kiddie!

Looking both ways with a big toothy smile on his face and then building the big reveal by making a long “duh” sound, he reaches down between his legs and onto the floor. The rustling of a plastic bag is heard. The magnum opus is revealed, the gift of all gifts! Sometimes no it gets you pretty furious actually, it’s a newly bought game of Uno!

John Lipnick:
Got this whole game for the three of us! Thought it could be some kinda relationship bondin, trust building! We’re all good buddies here, brothers even! Come ova here Cross, just one game! Everybody loves some Uno!

The bagged man hesitantly takes his steps toward the two, The laughter of Lipnick is jolly and inviting. Innocent seeming even which makes it all so much more unsettling. He slaps his thigh and hysterically starts to point at Ace and clap his hands! The Master Manipulating begins to join in, harmonizing in with a small but noticeable chuckle.

Then without hesitation,

In no time,

Instantaneously.

The wide open mouth shuts as if the laughing never happened, as if suddenly a dark joke became reality before his eyes. Joy burned away like it was a single leaf in a forest fire. Lipnick’s head snapped and was locked onto Robert. Disgustingly dead cold expression to be giving someone you called your brother one minute ago..

John Lipnick:
Spent money on it hoping for some fun. I wasted money on it I guess.

I can tell you aren’t fit to play any games with us yet. You made me get a gift for you just for you to deny it because of how despicable you are. I spent months of my time visiting you everyday when you were locked under there, turned the light on for ya. I gave you food. I brought you back here. You’re here and anything right now because I’m letting you be. But when I show my soft side for a second, you hesitate. Now when Mr. Lipnick whispers in your ear about all the good things he can give ya, all the belts, revenge, therapy that requires himself takin hours outta his busy schedule, you accept the deal you want all of that. However, as soon as Mr. Lippy offers you somethin that’s just for fun, just to put a smile on his own face and remind him of his childhood, you hesitate because it isn’t cravin into your greed.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YA? I GAVE YA EVERYTHIN OFF MY BACK AND GIVIN YOU SO MUCH MORE AND YOU CAN’T STAND TO JUST MAKE MY DAY A LIL BIT BETTER? YOU CAN’T ENJOY HANGIN OUT WITH ME FOR A BIT?!

Ace Reeves who missed the queue to stop enjoying himself is forced to pause when his last laugh turns into a nervous and shocked “Huh?” from the loud bang from Lipnick’s boot crashing into the side of the table, all his focus now is on Cross who just pissed his best friend right off. Yet still there’s no flinch or speck of humanity shown from Robert, half because his face is covered with a bag the other half is because of all those months locked away takes some “functions” away from a man. The now standing and huffing Lipnick’s left hand flies out and onto the exposed throat of his brother. But no gagging or suffiocating takes place, just the threat of it.

Why? Because The Mastermind always knows what he’s doing. Even if it seems like he doesn’t.

John Lipnick:
Goddamn it, I trust you! I gave you all this, I gave you everything I had out here! You were a horrendous greedy man back then and I’m starting to think you’re just as disgusting as you’ve ever been! I am the house! I run the gambles that go on so I don’t plan on losing gambles. Flight risk, that’s what you are Robert! Your face is remaining in the dark because I trust you with my entirely but you don’t trust me yet. This is your fault I got on yer head, I’m nursin my family back to a good mind but I don’t think you are entirely grateful for that! Selfish greedy shell of a man is what you are if you don’t give me credit, if you don’t pat my back when I’ve patted your back so much my hand is sore. Mr. Lipnick is why you’re here and Mr. Lipnick is who decides how ya life turns up. End your career I could at any moment, I could sell you out!

I could get on “his” good side and he could tell Amber Reed she should honor me a shot at that world title!

But I’m not because I’m a good man who really, god damn it, REALLY wants to help you. Yet you want to be a party pooper, I have the power here and can end the party anytime I want and it wouldn’t impact me. I have the power here get that through your thankless skull!

Cross stands still, despite after all that, still nothing. No retort just submissively letting himself to get yelled at and letting his throat be teased. The disappointed, very emotional seeming Lipnick turns away from Robert. Instead he plants his eyes on Ace Reeves who is just onlooking, shocked at Lipnick showing any emotion that intense for the first time in their few month partnership. One deep heavy intake of fresh air and one release of it after, John looks behind him at the planted solid bagged man.

John Lipnick:
Having a match aligning with uhhh...

“him” tonight…

Undisclosed expression unable to be told but mentioning “him” (we all know who) clearly invokes some feeling into Cross. It’s always something tiny when he’s mentioned, a small twitch and his frozen body movements are disrupted by it.

John Lipnick:
Trust me I wish I didn’t. His entire existence bugs me, he took what was sacred between Reeves and I but most of all, the worst thing he did? Was be despised by you. Despite all mah ramblin, that’s the worst someone could do here. I care that much. My heart bleeds that much for you. I’m not there to help him, I’m just there to win. If I could, I’d lock my heavy arms around that annoying brit man and make his eyes haunted by a black abyss. That ain’t in the cards right though tragically, but every thought in your head I consider. Every dislike every like every small lil interest you have, John Lipnick considers. All that before ain’t me dislikin you, I couldn’t have any disdain toward you no matter what Robbie! It’s just I can’t stand heartbreak. I care so much just show me you'll really try for me. Okay?

The Mastermind nods his head repeatedly at his new partner in back of him but this time, he nods back.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

TehGamerTribe likes this post

Back to top Go down