Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"Even TRASH can look good if polished." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"Even TRASH can look good if polished." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"Even TRASH can look good if polished." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"Even TRASH can look good if polished." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"Even TRASH can look good if polished." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"Even TRASH can look good if polished." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"Even TRASH can look good if polished." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"Even TRASH can look good if polished." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"Even TRASH can look good if polished." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"Even TRASH can look good if polished." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"Even TRASH can look good if polished."

Go down

"Even TRASH can look good if polished." Empty "Even TRASH can look good if polished."

Post by Batman Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:05 am

The GO HOME Edition of Supremacy is on air, in an unusual way. The arena is pitch black except for a single spotlight, shining down upon the bleach blonde hair of one Bob Luger! Flanked by his brothers and sisters of KLIQ, he stands there with a sly smirk across his face as he raises his microphone to his godlike lips.

Bob Luger
Ladies and Gentlemen, we can do it better.

Of course, the boos continue to rain down on the villainous group.

Bob Luger
Lipnick and his puppies came to our town and change somethings up, they turned that backstabber Drake on us and took over our night. That's cool. Message received pal. But, lemme tell you a little something about who the hell we are. We're the guys who kept this place running even in the darkest of times. CMV is made up of memories and moments that define what wrestling is. WE ARE THE ONES who made all those memories and moments. Us. And we are the ones that'll continue doing so. But, to put it bluntly. Because, we are who we are, we can do whatever the hell we want. We don't need to weasel an overrated rapper like Drake into giving us booking privileges. We don't need to sneak our way into the spotlight. We don't need to win a royal rumble to get a world title shot. We are KLIQ. If we want it, we take it. And, after you decided to waltz over the lines and dance on my dancefloor, I decided, to just take yours. Yep. Supremacy is ours now.

And with that, the lights flicker on revealing a completely redesigned arena, with the KLIQ logos everywhere over the building and then some!

Bob Luger
It's quite simple John. These people, they boo us just like you and the rest of the locker room, because they hate that they can't be us. They hate that they can't be the NEW Intercontinental Champion, Kevin Silva! They hate that they can't be the OG Dirty Heel and TWO TIME World Champion Xander Slate! THEY HATE that they can't be the multi time Ascendance Main Eventer Josh Wolf! They can't STAND that they can't be the record-breaking FIRE STARTER, Ryan Kent! THEY HATE THAT THEY CAN'T BE THE MONSTROUS FORMER ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION, Guri Sukonov! They hate that they can't be the CMV Women's Champion, Jade Divine. Or the Former Undisputed Champion Travis King. Or............the current, REIGNING AND DEFENDING, GLOBAL CHAMPION BOB LUGER! YOU HATE US BECAUSE WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU! Simple as that. I don't need any more motive than the fact that I'm trying to PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE JOHN! So, while you and your buddies wrestle tonight, in OUR RING, remember who's world you're in.

All of KLIQ laugh to themselves as Luger continues his monologue.

Bob Luger
Remember who OWNS you and this entire company. WE ARE THE LORDS OF CMV boy, and you will RECOGNIZE and APPRECIATE that. Maybe not tonight, but in a few days' time. When four of us step in the ring with your pathetic little band of losers and completely break you in front of the whole world. The embarrassment you felt when Kwayme Bullet made you his bitch is gonna pale in comparison to what you'll feel when we send you packing up that ramp with piss trickling down your leg John. And the funny thing is, I wouldn't have to be this cruel, bringing down my hammer of judgement so VISCIOUSLY if you had just known your place when I spared you and your boys all those months ago. No, you took too big of a bite and now you'll choke. Trust me.

And with that, he throws up a Too Sweet, with the rest of KLIQ joining in. Sending the show into it's first commercial.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The commercial is Guri Sukonov chowing down on a whole pizza with the pizza box looking as bland and generic as Cameron Kray.

Bob Luger
Hey pal why submit to an inferior pizza like that?

Guri looks up to see Bob Luger in a Pizza Hut shirt holding a Pizza Hut pie in his hands.

Bob Luger
Don't settle for a John Lipnick quality slice when you can have the TITAN of Pizza, the Bob Luger Special!

He plops the pie down showing of it's delicious presence to Guri who's eyes are mesmerized by the sheer smell of this grand delicacy sitting in front of him. Without any more hesitation, he demolishes the pizza with his mouth while Luger walks off, talking into the camera.

Bob Luger
Just like Renascence can't beat KLIQ at Validation, you CAN'T Out Pizza the Hut!

"Even TRASH can look good if polished." 103456

And with that, this masterpiece of commercial is finished. Goodbye now.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down