Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Good Whiskey  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Good Whiskey  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Good Whiskey  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Good Whiskey  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Good Whiskey  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Good Whiskey  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Good Whiskey  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Good Whiskey  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Good Whiskey  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Good Whiskey  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Good Whiskey

Go down

Good Whiskey  Empty Good Whiskey

Post by Batman Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:52 am

Crossfire opens up inside of Randy Borton's office. Not a traditional GM office that we are used to seeing over the years. It looks almost as if he had gone out of his way to decorate a permanent spot despite the fact that he moves offices every week to different venues for the show. The walls are covered with the animal's he's killed, and the shelves piled with the titles he's won. His desk is a dark marble and topped with some of the most expensive whiskey's you can find. He sits there, in his chair, puffing a cigar. No, not Borton, Bob Luger. Perhaps this symbolizes the equality in their brotherhood. If one is the boss, they all are.

Bob Luger
Mr. Borton is out on a special project and he has asked me to take his place temporarily. I am taking this time at the start of the show to not only inform the masses, but to send yet another one of my messages to my enemies.........that's such a word isn't it? Enemy. What does it take to earn that title from us? Ignorance..........

Each member of our brotherhood has fought their way to the very top of this company. Every one of us has been that guy yet, time forced us aside. We were expected to accept limits to our potential. We were expected to treat our stories as mere chapters of a bigger book. So, in retaliation upon realizing this, we burned that book. Dipped our pins in the finest ink and started a new story. The story of KLIQ. This is it, we know who we are. But those, who don't........ignorance. That ignorance is what fuels our rage. Quantum........Paul........you refused to join us. You became a part of the system that was designed to keep us from a second act. That makes you our enemies. And for that, you'll pay.

Look at us. Everybody take a moment, to imagine every career you see standing in that ring after that tag team match at Battlescars. Ryan Kent tore down records. Kevin Silva reigned supreme. Xander Slate is the OG. Josh Wolf is a staple in this company. Jade Divine is a hall of famer. I am a goddamn TITAN! Every single one of us has earned the right to show up to work week in and week out and do whatever the hell we want. Because, WHO IS GOING TO STOP US???? Quantum? Paul Divine?

Let me tell you a little something about X-Gen. When we snapped Hayden's arm in two, I realized one thing. King's do die. X-Gen died the moment they showed their ignorance. And Battlescars is only the beginning! Quantum, I tapped you out. A few months ago I tapped out Paul Divine. I, personally, have your numbers now. It's only made me hungry. Starving in fact for more. However, I will have to refrain. I personally want my brother's to get the satisfaction I felt. So, Deathwish is the date.

Paul Divine, you watched your sister turn her back on you? That's what you're thinking right? Because we're the BAD GUYS of this story? You're damn right we are. That's the thing. You paint us as heroes then we have to follow the rules designed to hold us back. That's not happening, ever again. We're the baddest of the bad and your sister Paul, she had to agree with us. She KNOWS her worth. And it broke her heart that her own brother doesn't know his. So, she did the only logical thing. She's leading by example. And she personally, wants you to feel the power and strength of a man who actually knows his own worth. So she chose Josh Wolf as your opponent at Deathwish. Inside of the steel cage you've created for yourself. He's either going to pummel you inside that cage, or show you how to escape. Either way, you'll see what we're about.

As for Quantum, we know what you want. You want me. After failing so much in the past week, I know you're real opponent is yourself. But, to be more realistic Xander Slate wants you. We're watching a man shatter day after day and he wants to once again add his mark in this process. He wants to for the third time, put you through a table. Randy thought that would be a great idea. And, get back to me on this, I bet you $100k he'll do it. I'm that confident that not only is Xander Slate very capable, but you, are no where near the man you was before we arrived. We've torn down your armor and you're now fighting bare. Your wounds are showing. It'll only be a matter of time, till I strip away your last piece and put it around my waist.

He then stands up from the table and puts out his cigar before taking a bottle of whiskey and pouring a little bit into a glass. After grabbing the glass and pushing it towards the camera he speaks.

Bob Luger
Remember, X-Gen. You brought this upon yourselves. You poked the belly of the beast. It was your death wish. And now, the beast grants it.

With that, he drinks.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down