Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
It's All Happening So Fast! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
It's All Happening So Fast! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
It's All Happening So Fast! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
It's All Happening So Fast! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
It's All Happening So Fast! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
It's All Happening So Fast! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
It's All Happening So Fast! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
It's All Happening So Fast! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
It's All Happening So Fast! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
It's All Happening So Fast! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

It's All Happening So Fast!

Go down

It's All Happening So Fast! Empty It's All Happening So Fast!

Post by Jason Spade Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:12 pm

Ashley Riot sits down on the apron at her favorite wrestling gym, taking a deep breath as she settles down from a training session. Once she catches her breath, she pops open a bottle of water, takes a long swig, and then begins to speak.

"Everything in CMV happens so quickly! Feels like just yesterday I was fighting Scotti on Aftermath, and now people are like, calling me out! I'm so happy that everyone likes me! Being on a stage as big as CMV is way too cool! But, like I said, everything happens so fast! Back on the indies I could go weeks or months without any work! Sometimes I had to get part time jobs to get between bookings."

Ashley jumps down from the apron.

"But here, everything is much faster! Weekly shows- well, usually- and PPVs once or twice a month! And people are noticing me too! Tailcoat Val says I have potential! Isn't that cool? She's so cool, even if she has gained a little weight. It's okay, Val, I used to be chubby too!"

Ashley takes another swig of her water.

"I'm worried about Riley, though. She got really upset the other day when she called me the wrong name! I wasn't offended though, I mix up names all the time. Probably from the brain damage, I dunno... Oh yeah, that reminds me! Janet Torre is back too! I've always wanted to fight her, she's super cool! I was a janitor once too! I never hit anyone with my mop, though... That's a good idea actually!"

Ashley reaches under the ring and pulls out a pink notebook labelled "Things I should hit people with". She pulls a pen out of the notebook's binding, jots something down, and then puts it back.

"Anyways, sorry camera guy, I've been rambling. I just wanted to say to Riley and Janet and Val, I'm really excited and flattered that you've all been so interested in me! Val, especially! To be honest, I don't know a whole lot about you! Why do you call yourself "Tailcoat Val" but you don't wear a tailcoat? Actually... What is a tailcoat?"

Ashley glances off frame.

"Hey Frank, what's a tailcoat?"

"How the fuck should I know?"

Ashley pouts, before shrugging.

"Oh well! Anyways, I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing! Seems to be working!"
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down