Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Not So Fast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Not So Fast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Not So Fast Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Not So Fast Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Not So Fast Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Not So Fast Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Not So Fast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Not So Fast Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Not So Fast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Not So Fast Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Not So Fast

2 posters

Go down

Not So Fast Empty Not So Fast

Post by Miztacular Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:33 am

Brett Angels theme hits the PA system after putting away Nick Star evening out the score at one a piece. The ref raises the arm of Brett Angel and passes his his NXT Championship, he turns around to see Nick Starr, wincing in the corner. Angel pulls him up to his feet and offers his hand, Nick shakes it showing a great deal of respect between the two competitors. Angel raises the arm of Nick Starr high into the air, however the cheers of the crowd are interrupted by a familiar theme, the Interim NXT General Manager, Johnny Sampson.

As Johnny Sampsons theme hits the PA system, the duo of Nick Starr and Brett Angel turn to face the stage as the Interim NXT General Manager makes his way out from the back with a mic in hand, he stops at the top of the ramp and simply smiles down to Brett Angel and Nick Starr. He looks around the arena for a moment and slowly raises his arms up in the air and removes his ink black shades, tucking them into his pocket as his smirk widens. He slowly raises the mic to his mouth and begins talking.

Johnny Sampson:
Let me get something straight here. You all think that this guy right here, deserve to challenge Brett Angel for the NXT Championship at NXT Takeover? After that LOSS?! Absolutely not... But you all seem content. So I'll give you something, a little bit of Deja Vu. Of course you remember that Nick Starr almost won the opportunity to put his career on the line against Angels NXT Championship well. Nick, I don't believe you can beat Angel as we saw tonight, so let me tell you what. I'll give you a little extra to fight for, you can challenge Angel for the NXT Championship at NXT Takeover, but only if you follow in the footsteps of Byron Elliot, and put your career on the line... You have until the show, to make your decision....

Johnny Sampsons theme hits the PA System just once more as he tosses the microphone into the crowd and stares down at Nick Starr smiling as the camera fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Not So Fast Empty Re: Not So Fast

Post by krzy Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:16 pm

Angel shakes his head

Angel: No, I won't play this game again.

He hands the title to Sampson then turns and walks into the light.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down