Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Luger Lounge with Blake Virtue Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Luger Lounge with Blake Virtue Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Luger Lounge with Blake Virtue Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Luger Lounge with Blake Virtue Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Luger Lounge with Blake Virtue Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Luger Lounge with Blake Virtue Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Luger Lounge with Blake Virtue Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Luger Lounge with Blake Virtue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Luger Lounge with Blake Virtue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Luger Lounge with Blake Virtue Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Luger Lounge with Blake Virtue

Go down

Luger Lounge with Blake Virtue Empty Luger Lounge with Blake Virtue

Post by Batman Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:45 pm

As Crossfire emerges, we are greeted with a loud and exciting display of pyro, followed by a speed pan across the sea of fans ready to see some of the usual and amazing action of CMV. The noticeable difference than most starts to the show is the ring. The set up is a definite throwback as the returning segment, “Luger Lounge” is about to be in full swing. Ye old Bob Luger statue wearing his old robe stands in between two velvet, leather love seats with the entire ring being covered with an even darker red carpet. And then, the final piece, Bob Luger.

Bob comes out in a maroon suit, looking snazzy and sexy as hell. Nobody flanks him this time. He’s making his entrance with the Global World Championship around his waist and an even more expensive Rolex around his wrist. Dude looks like every girl's dream as he makes his way down the ramp and through the middle rope into the ring. He holds up his hand and catches a mic from ringside like Cooper Kupp before speaking to the masses and introducing them to HIS show.

Bob Luger
Welcome everybody to the greatest talk show in the history of this sport, the LEGENDARY LUGER LOUNGE!

He holds out his arms as if he’s taking in all the praise, but it’s all just delusion as the ring practically shakes from the boos.

Bob Luger
We are here tonight because the future is important, as our good friend Quantum would say. Validation, ehh. Nothing important came out of that night. A few pointless matches that meant NOTHING. I mean, I was there. I passed out. Had a few too many to drink before so I went into that match ready to black out. Because John Lipnick and his cronies didn’t deserve our best. So, we didn’t prep. We didn’t care. We had fun. And now the rejects are back on my other show relishing it. Here’s a quick tip. Next time I show up on Supremacy, I’m snapping John Lipnick’s arm.

The crowd now gives off a mixed reaction, having obvious mixed feelings about that declaration.

Bob Luger
Also, I feel inclined to mention our little friend Hunter Quinn once more. He’s running around with a big head on his shoulders with those tag titles of his and that briefcase in his grubby little hands. It’s obvious I am busy for Fortune but when I get through the other side, I want you to do something for me. For your sake, cash in. Yeah. That’s right. Cash in. But not in the sneaky little weasel like way that I know you’ve been dreaming of. If you really want to prove to the world that you belong, pick a date, set the match, and face me. If you can do that much, I can make sure that during our bout, all my brothers and sisters leave the arena. Give you a clean shot. And it gives me the chance to prove to you once and for all that, you can’t beat me. Simple as that.

The crowd doesn’t know what to think, but Luger snaps out of that intense stare into the camera and gets right back to the show at hand.

Bob Luger
Enough about that loser tho. You notice, I'm out here alone which may be seen as pretty rare these days since our brotherhood is so strong, we never leave each other’s side. The trains we run are…..well it doesn’t matter. What matters is, there’s a reason why I am out here hosting this show by myself. It’s because, at Fortune I have a match! Yeah, you know a couple months ago when Blake Virtue earned himself a one on one with the Work Ethic Titan?? That match is finally happening folks! Aren’t you excited? Ya me neither. And that’s because Blake Virtue is bland and boring as hell. So tonight, it is about changing that. Let’s get hyped for this bout folks. Let’s learn who Blake Virtue really is!

Luger plops down in his seat, closest to the announce table.

Bob Luger
I am genuinely curious about who my opponent is. I’ve been so busy carrying this company on my back for so long I haven’t had the pleasure of getting to know him. So, I told my boys to hang back. Which, I can assure they won’t make an appearance during this segment to put Blake at ease. It’s just you and me pal. So, come on out here, and let’s dive in!

Blake Virtue makes his way out on stage to a fantastic reaction from the crowd. Not only do they have much love for the former Global Champion, but they have equal amount of hate for his competitor at Fortune. Blake wastes no time as he walks down the ramp, slapping a few hands along the way before sliding under the bottom rope and grabbing a microphone while eyeing his new foe before falling back into his chair.

Bob Luger
You like that seat? 55 grand pal, ain’t that insane the kind of money you got when you’re a living fucking legend? But, that’s me. Who are you?

Virtue scratches his head and looks around at the crowd with a confused look on his face.

Blake Virtue
See…I’m not used to hearing that question. Everybody around these parts have heard my name before. Greatest Rising Star Champion, Last NGW World Champion, and Former Global Champion.

He takes a pause as the crowd cheers.

Blake Virtue
So Bobby, is it ok if I call you Bobby? How bout Robert? Eh I don’t really care. Anyway Bobby boy I am a man that has no limits and shatters expectations. And to be honest with ya, I’m not sure who YOU are. But I know you have something that I want. And I plan on getting it back.

Bob laughs to himself, leaning forward in his chair.

Bob Luger
That’s a good one pal. It is for real. I mean, if I was a massive, unknown underdog like you coming on a legendary show like the Luger Lounge being asked “who are you” with the delusion that I'm somebody, I’d try to flip the script too. Blake Virtue, “NGW Champ” he said.

Bob stops to laugh some more before collecting himself.

Bob Luger
Oh and by the way, call me Bob, Bobby, or Robert it doesn't matter because everybody else calls me the CMV GLOBAL CHAMPION! Which means, I am better than you. I’m better than everybody. That’s why I am the champion. But, this belt, right here, would be nothing without me. I’m the man who makes the belt. You, you obviously don’t fit that bill. You have those accolades behind you but, how the hell am I supposed to care if I don’t even remember a single one of your reigns? Those belts didn’t even make you. Why? Because not even you know who you are. I have a career out of making people realize who they are so allow me to help. Yeah. I got this.

Bob crosses his leg over his knee before positioning his collar.

Bob Luger
No limits? Shattering all the expectations you say? No. No sir, because come Fortune, you’ll be on your back while I walk away with this strap still draped over my shoulder. You see, you can’t shatter expectations if NOBODY expects you to win. That’s not a defining trait son, come on now. Think. Really think about this. When I ask you who you are, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?? Why can’t I recall a Blake Virtue title reign? Why are you here, facing the LIVING LEGEND that is Bob Luger? What makes you better than Quantum? Bolek? Quinn? What makes you the best possible candidate for this title? Why should ANYBODY trust that you can get the job done?

Virtue adjusts his position in the loveseat.

Blake Virtue
You know what Robby, I'm sorry. How inconsiderate of me. I can’t believe I really forgot that your head is so far up your own ass, of COURSE you wouldn’t remember anything from anyone else besides yourself! Granted, you’ve got a point. Every reign after the Rising Star Championship weren’t memorable. Got injured after winning the NGW championship, was out for over a year. I came back and played hot potato with Christopher Proudfoot. But you want to know why I’m the best possible candidate for your Championship. And I’ll tell you this. It’s because I deserve it. I EARNED this opportunity. Every week I go out into that Crossfire ring and fight my ass off. The Best Bout Machine isn’t a self given nickname bud. But lets bring it back shall we? I beat what, 4 other men in a scramble match to become number one contender for the Global Championship? And recently I just went through 2 other men. Eliminated both of them by the way. And recently, I had the honor of facing your little lap dog Josh Wolf. With all the help in the world he still tapped out in the middle of that ring. So maybe YOU'RE the one who should be worried here. What seriously makes you think that you’ll be able to get past me like everyone else? I’m not built like everyone else. You really better hope that YOUR Fortune favors you when we meet in this ring for your championship. Because I’m gonna come out and do what I always do, and that’s prove why I’m the heart of this show.

Luger remained quiet for a second. Then, suddenly, he claps his hands? What is this?

Bob Luger
Good. You found your little voice. It’s whiny and annoying, but you found it. Had some good zingers in there too. Ha, he said I better hope my FORTUNE favors me! Get it? That’s the name of the show.

Bob laughs to himself with nobody laughing with him.

Bob Luger
I’m not worried about nothing. I am now convinced at least that you’ll feed my hunger for competition. But, I know you won’t win. Because, we are in the midst of MY story. Not yours. You’re a chapter. A subchapter at best actually. You’ll walk into Fortune, and you’ll give me your best. Your absolute best. And when I shut you down, it’ll show the whole world. Most importantly, it’ll show Hunter Quinn and Walter Bolek that when you step in the ring with a legend like me, you’ll fall. No matter what kind of momentum brought you to the game, it’s a game you’ll lose when you play against me. You may be on some sort of level, but whatever level that may be, you’ll ALWAYS be looking up at me. You get that? You understand that son? Get motivated, and do whatever you gotta do because I am using you as a message to the others who think they can stop me and my band of brothers from doing what we are destined to do. You’re nothing more than that. That’s who you really are. A victim in our vicious takeover of CMV.

Bob tries to continue but he’s cut off by Blake Virtue who’s obviously had enough of Luger’s little speech.

Blake Virtue
Do you understand how conflicted you sound right now? You’re not even worried about me but Quinn and Bolek? This is your issue. Maybe instead of worrying about them you should worry about me instead. While they’re busy living in your head I’m gonna be busy taking that title from you and there’s not gonna be anything you can do about it. You’ll have no one to blame. Maybe even afterwards all your little KLIQ buddies can hold you like a baby and rock you back and fourth telling you it’s all gonna be alright. You talk a lot about how great you think you are but I personally have yet to see it. So whatever your “Best” is I suggest you bring it because you’re stepping into the ring with your biggest challenge yet, besides fighting two other men in your head. Whatever story you think you’re writing is about to reach its climax, and all but bitter ending. And there’s no one better to do it than me.

Bob Luger
“No one better”. Give me a break. I told you your role. Let’s recap tonight, just because I have a feeling you don’t hold much thought in that little head of yours. I will help you remember the identity of Blake Virtue. And I will even dumb it down for ya pal. You……are the guy…….who will lose…….in such horrible fashion……..that the other guys that want to challenge me……..will lose all confidence……and run the other way. Can you remember that? Or do I need to beat it into you?

Blake Virtue
Lets take a pause shall we? The last time you were this confident about beating the shit out of somebody you ended up passing out to a Sweet Embrace. Maybe you should stop talking as much so it doesn’t come to bite you in the ass again.

And with that, Blake tosses the mic over to Luger before standing up. He chuckles at the annoyed expression on Luger’s face before turning towards the ropes to leave. However, his spider senses begin to tingle as he feels the presence of an aggressive Bob Luger charging him from behind. He quickly grabs the top rope and drops back causing Luger to plummet over the ropes and onto the outside. The crowd are ecstatic especially seeing Luger get humiliated like this after everything he’s done. And to make matters worse, as Luger sits up, he quickly has to roll over to avoid both of his expensive loveseats being tossed at him. He looks over in horror as he sees the legs on both chairs are broken. All while Blake Virtue stands in the ring, being cheered on by the fans.

Then, Kevin Silva, Ryan Kent, and Xander Slate of KLIQ begin to make their way down the ramp to pounce on the Heart of Crossfire before being stopped by Luger who looks on at Blake in disgust. “No, I’ll take care of him on my own, at Fortune. I’ll make that son of a bitch pay for BREAKING my loveseats!” Luger yelled out as the four of them retreat up the ramp leaving the number one contender pandering to the crowd as the show fades into its first commercial.

----------------------------------------------------------------
It's a nice sunny day at the park with a kid's birthday party happening on one side and stepdads fishing with their kids on the other side. With the middle being football game including KLIQ all dressed in Pizza Hut Football uniforms taking on some nameless team of nobodies. Suddenly, Luger takes off his helmet after throwing a hail marry touchdown pass to Josh Wolf.

Bob Luger
DO YOU FUCKIN LIKE PIZZA??

A Pizza Hut box is tossed his way like a frisby while all the kids in the park stop playing and suddenly watch him dig into the most delicious slice of pizza on GODS GREEN EARTH!

Bob Luger
Well here at Pizza Hut.....

He says with a mouth full of savory cheese and pepperoni.

Bob Luger
We knock out all the competition. Because in reality, even if you try like Blake Virtue is gonna try at Fortune, you cannot.......and I repeat......CANNOT Out-Pizza The Hut.

And with that, he feeds the rest of the pizza to Guri before punting the ball into the helmet of some poor loser on the other team.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Batman likes this post

Back to top Go down